[RPG Maker][WIP] Terra Ignota

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
Title.png

Story:
The Tentari, a species on the brink of extinction, has sent out its foremost scientists in search of a new energy source to save their civilization. When one young scientist named Korr stumbles upon a planet which may hold the key to saving his people, he finds far more than he had ever expected; suddenly overcome with desires thought long lost to his species, the fate of his people rests in his graspers, and yet he is faced with an impossible choice. Will he choose to resist the allure of the planet’s mysterious inhabitants for the sake of his people, submit to the will of his government and take what they need at all costs, or find some other way that no one imagined possible?

Updated: 1 Sep. 2018
Developer/Publisher: LustiestBeast
Censorship: None
Version: Alpha 2
Language: English
Genre: Science Fiction
Themes: Tentacles, Impregnation, Multiple Penetration, Lactation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Group Sex, Aliens, Consentacles

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game" to start playing.
  • Changelog v0.2:
    • 6 new characters
    • Maya x Korr dream scene (Text + CGs)
    • Ruby x Korr dream scene (Text + CGs)
    • Maya x Floran scene (Text + CGs)
    • Maya & Lily x Floran scene (Text + CGs)
    • Lily x Floran scene (Text + CGs)
    • Karina x Dako & Kovu mini-scene (text)
    • Storyline: Journey to Ferax Village
    • Overall storyline expansion + character development
    • Puzzle mini-game
    • Writing tweaks
  • Changelog v0.1:

• New scene: Korr with Ruby. (text + CGs)
    • New scene: Korr with Lily and Maya. (text)
    • Implemented most of the core game.

A huge thank you to my girlfriend, for all of her help and support.
Thank you to Dak from F95Zone, for an awesome intro!

Download Mirrors: MEGA

Screen4.png
Screen2.png

Screen3.png

Last edited:

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
Hi all! I'm LustiestBeast, and I'm making a game called Terra Ignota (as you probably noticed above xD). I've been fooling around making some simple adult games for a while, mostly text-based like CoC, and I decided to just put something together and see how it goes. I'm aware that my skills are a bit lacking in certain areas, but I'm hoping that this experience will be as much about gaining skills as it is about making a dirty game for people to enjoy.

If you have the time, give it a download and let me know what you think!

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Reluctance? That is a very odd tag, it is so uncertain. You may want to be clearer, since people who don't like rape will be turned off since they don't know what level of reluctance it is. On the other side, people who like rape might get turned off, since it seems like you're pussyfooting around it.

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
So, this is inspired by Fairies vs Tentacles?

Yes, definitely. FvT is one of the sources of inspiration that lead me to the premise for the game, so if you liked that, you'll probably find things in my game that you'll enjoy. That said, there are some striking differences, so you will probably find things you liked from FvT that are not shared by TI and perhaps (hopefully) enjoy some of the things that TI has to offer that aren't in FvT.

Did you get a chance to try it out? What did you think?

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
Reluctance? That is a very odd tag, it is so uncertain. You may want to be clearer, since people who don't like rape will be turned off since they don't know what level of reluctance it is. On the other side, people who like rape might get turned off, since it seems like you're pussyfooting around it.

That's a really good point. I simply meant that in the writing and character development, there is a great deal of conflict about what is happening (in certain moments). I certainly didn't mean to imply rape, so thank you for catching that. I'll take the tag out for now, and consider how I could replace it in future. Any suggestions that would encompass what I'm talking about?

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
That's a really good point. I simply meant that in the writing and character development, there is a great deal of conflict about what is happening (in certain moments). I certainly didn't mean to imply rape, so thank you for catching that. I'll take the tag out for now, and consider how I could replace it in future. Any suggestions that would encompass what I'm talking about?

You're going to have to be more specific than, there is a great deal of conflict about what is happening (in certain moments)? Since I have no idea what you mean. But the point of tagging, is to show the strongest fetishes and genres of your game/story, anything that just happens once in the entire game, would not get a tag. Also not wanting to have sex, which one could call reluctance, is rape, no matter what.

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
You're going to have to be more specific than, there is a great deal of conflict about what is happening (in certain moments)? Since I have no idea what you mean. But the point of tagging, is to show the strongest fetishes and genres of your game/story, anything that just happens once in the entire game, would not get a tag. Also not wanting to have sex, which one could call reluctance, is rape, no matter what.

I suppose my background in writing is showing here, since I've always thought of reluctance (being the internal conflict of characters who have reasons why they both want to and do not want to partake in whatever is going on) as one of the strongest fetishes in adult fiction. For instance, if character x is reluctant to have sex because of her religious upbringing but driven by her strong feelings toward character y to the point where she barely overcomes her reluctance, that would be what I'm trying to get at. It's possible that it's not a fetish that gets explicitly tagged in the adult gaming community, or that it is misconstrued with rape (which is never in my writing and never will be). The key difference, or course, would be the conscious and informed decision by the character to take part in a sexual act.

Either way, I've removed the tag for now and will browse some other games in search of a tag that hopefully encompasses my theme.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
I suppose my background in writing is showing here, since I've always thought of reluctance (being the internal conflict of characters who have reasons why they both want to and do not want to partake in whatever is going on) as one of the strongest fetishes in adult fiction. For instance, if character x is reluctant to have sex because of her religious upbringing but driven by her strong feelings toward character y to the point where she barely overcomes her reluctance, that would be what I'm trying to get at. It's possible that it's not a fetish that gets explicitly tagged in the adult gaming community, or that it is misconstrued with rape (which is never in my writing and never will be). The key difference, or course, would be the conscious and informed decision by the character to take part in a sexual act.

Either way, I've removed the tag for now and will browse some other games in search of a tag that hopefully encompasses my theme.

Then it is not a fetish or a genre, it is just character motives, and you don't need a tag. Genres are things like, romance(although can be considered a fetish sometimes), comedy, dark, tragedy, etc... while fetishes are things like, rape, cheating, corruption, tentacles, pregnancy, BDSM, Female on Female, etc... I don't think there is a fetish or genre for what your looking for.

If a person has sex of their own free will, without pressuring, blackmail, or mind control, then it consensual sex and doesn't need a tag. Although one could tag something, Happy Sex or Consensual, to show that it is mostly consensual sex.

Also if this has consensual with tentacles, I would suggest consentacles as a tag.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I have seen it as a kink known as "dubious consent" or "dubcon".

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
I have seen it as a kink known as "dubious consent" or "dubcon".

Usually dubcon is something else altogether. For example, sex under duress, or even sex that is only consensual because of mind alteration or aphrodisiacs. Basically, If there isn't anything dubious going on, it isn't dubcon.

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
consentacles

That's brilliant. I'm definitely going to add that in. Thank you :)

Usually dubcon is something else altogether. For example, sex under duress, or even sex that is only consensual because of mind alteration or aphrodisiacs. Basically, If there isn't anything dubious going on, it isn't dubcon.

Oh, okay. Thank you for the clarification (and thank you Kesil for the suggestion). Without giving too much away about the underlying story, one could potentially interpret some of the scenes I have planned as dubcon. Most, however, seem less than dubious in terms of each character's consent. I think I'll err on the side of caution and omit the tag.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
That's brilliant. I'm definitely going to add that in. Thank you :)

Oh, okay. Thank you for the clarification (and thank you Kesil for the suggestion). Without giving too much away about the underlying story, one could potentially interpret some of the scenes I have planned as dubcon. Most, however, seem less than dubious in terms of each character's consent. I think I'll err on the side of caution and omit the tag.

You're welcome, also probably a good idea not to bother adding it. Since if the majority of the sex scenes are consensual, if not all, then there really is not point adding things like that. I mean, I have one non consensual in my game, but I wouldn't bother adding rape just cause of that, it was just character building and the rest is pure consensual romantic sex.

LustiestBeast

May 23, 2018
Canada
Are you sure you haven't released a test build by mistake? The new version seems to skip the beginning of the game.

Yeah, it turns out that I accidentally uploaded the version where I was putting the final edits on one of the new scenes. I've corrected it, so you should be able to download with the new link and play through. Sorry for wasting your bandwidth xD