[RPG Maker VX Ace] Caliross 0.9.9 Feb/26/2024

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
In a rather unexpected twist, the monthy release arrives this month as well.

Here you can find free version, while if you are a supporter, you can find the latest update here.

Have a great time! ^_^

Reactions: null_blank

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Is there eventually going to be a crossover with the noble path and being Zanti property? Or would that just add too much complexity to the already significant amount of things that are already planned for that path?

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Is there eventually going to be a crossover with the noble path and being Zanti property? Or would that just add too much complexity to the already significant amount of things that are already planned for that path?

I'd like to have something for that in chapter 4. Specifically, I'd like to expand the town a little, and having options to choose who will be granted the rights to open a new store and stuff like that. If you are a cowgirl, the Zanti will open a new shop in town. I don't know if I want something else, but I could see myself having the protagonist try to influence some votes at court, and having some of that involve the usual factions. I don't think I want to do much else, though. I still need to have the works for the shop near the farm to finish, and those have been planned since the start of the game (LOL). Once I push forward with the main story a bit more, it will be easier to decide where to go, and if there is a need to trim down some of my plans for the game.

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
A month passed by, time to torture you guys with another update!

The free version is here, while Patrons can find the closed update here.

I hope you'll have fun. :)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So the transformation content isn't properly telegraphed?

EDIT:
IS the transformation stuff optional?
Checked with one of my team members who's played the game.
The TFs are all focused on body expansion. You can generally avoid them, but you have two keep in mind two things: - If you are caught escaping during the merchant quest, you will a cursed amulet that will allow certain characters to hypnotize you, and force you into sex and TFs - The Zanti farm plotline primarily focuses around Breast Expansion and milking. The game is fairly open world - you can explore freely and decide for yourself which plotlines do you want to pursuit. Keep in mind the game has a willpower statistics - if you allow yourself to be pressured into sex acts, your willpower will drop, which will make resisting further sex acts more difficult. Generally speaking, there is heavier emphasis on submissive content than dominant sex.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Most TF's happen over time, it's up to you if you want to stop in some instances. Others like getting the cursed amulet put on you is a punishment for not being able to stealthily escape and is instantaneous. The lower your Will gets the closer you get to something permanent happening to you. For example, if you keep working at the Zanti farm and restoring your Will, there will be no advancement in that story line until your will drops to an appropriate level.

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Another month flew by, and another update was delivered unto us by the smut gods. If you are one of the blessed ones (meaning, you give me money to maintain my degenerate lifestyle), you can go here. For the free version, instead go to my patreon page.

Have fun, everyone! ^_^

Mograx

May 21, 2019
In the 'Catcher Dragoon' quest, how do I use the lamp? I don't see any option in battle to activate or use it and I don't see it anywhere in my inventory (outside or inside battle) Is it supposed to be under "items" during combat or what?
Tried going back to Kira but she has nothing to say as she already gave me the lamp.

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
In the 'Catcher Dragoon' quest, how do I use the lamp? I don't see any option in battle to activate or use it and I don't see it anywhere in my inventory (outside or inside battle) Is it supposed to be under "items" during combat or what?
Tried going back to Kira but she has nothing to say as she already gave me the lamp.

Does it say "lamp" in the text? It's actually a magical bottle, and it should appear in the inventory.

Mograx

May 21, 2019
Does it say "lamp" in the text? It's actually a magical bottle, and it should appear in the inventory.

Yeah thanks Kira called it a lamp and I was for some reason focusing too much on that word xD Thanks for the clarification and the response!

I have another question: Goldenleaf -> Turning a new leaf quest -> 'Investigate the Captain' part of the quest. After finishing the gold mine section, the guard who gives you this part makes zero mention of where the guardhouse is, and neither does your walk through. I've checked every building in Golden Leaf, everything outside nearby it as well. I thought I was on the right track when I entered a house with a Captain Bergman, (the house even has a stove, which the walkthrough mentions needs to be activated in the guardhouse) but realized it's not a guardhouse, and he doesn't offer anything aside from improving the lighthouse.
A lot of buildings actively say 'it's locked' or something to that degree, but the first one up top at the Docks won't allow me to interact with it at all. Is that the guardhouse and I can't enter it for some reason? What am I missing?

Loving the game btw, I normally play these things for the lewdz but I'm genuinely intrigued and interested in Erica's story! Impressive work!

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah thanks Kira called it a lamp and I was for some reason focusing too much on that word xD Thanks for the clarification and the response!

I have another question: Goldenleaf -> Turning a new leaf quest -> 'Investigate the Captain' part of the quest. After finishing the gold mine section, the guard who gives you this part makes zero mention of where the guardhouse is, and neither does your walk through. I've checked every building in Golden Leaf, everything outside nearby it as well. I thought I was on the right track when I entered a house with a Captain Bergman, (the house even has a stove, which the walkthrough mentions needs to be activated in the guardhouse) but realized it's not a guardhouse, and he doesn't offer anything aside from improving the lighthouse.
A lot of buildings actively say 'it's locked' or something to that degree, but the first one up top at the Docks won't allow me to interact with it at all. Is that the guardhouse and I can't enter it for some reason? What am I missing?

Loving the game btw, I normally play these things for the lewdz but I'm genuinely intrigued and interested in Erica's story! Impressive work!

If you stumble upon the lamp mention again, could you tell me exactly where is it? I couldn't find it.

The guardhouse is in the same screen as the mill. You can see the path leading you to the building in the south, that's where the door is (even if it isn't visible, because it's on the northern side of the building).

I am glad you are enjoying the game! ^_^

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Guess what? Here is your monthly update! Make sure to grab the latest free version from my patreon page... I-it's not like I want to tempt you into becoming a new patron and play the patron-only update... BAKA! XD (since I like my stupid tsundere joke so much, I'll even copy-paste it around all the forums now, so you can share your collective disappointment with me, aren't I nice?)

Joking aside, I hope you guys like the new content, enjoy! ^_^

Reactions: Egman

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Well, this game seems neat but I think I'll hold off on playing until there's a little more dome content. I'd also like to see a futa protagonist, by the way, as there don't seem to be a lot of games out there that let you, and it's kind of a thing of mine.. by the way if you know any good games with a futa protag I'd be grateful

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Well, this game seems neat but I think I'll hold off on playing until there's a little more dome content. I'd also like to see a futa protagonist, by the way, as there don't seem to be a lot of games out there that let you, and it's kind of a thing of mine.. by the way if you know any good games with a futa protag I'd be grateful

I mean, there are already several hours of content, so if you give it a go, you should have plenty to see (you need to progress through the main quest, however, as the game is loosely structured in chapters, and certain content only appears after certain chapters). There is a situation that can lead to a temporary futa protagonist in the game, but right now it's more of an easter-egg. I'll probably add more situations like that, but none would be permanent. I think you can become a futa in slave maker, but your best bet would be to search on futanari-palace (if anyone knows about futa protagonists, it's got to be them XD).

Last edited:

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
I mean, there are already several hours of content, so if you give it a go, you should have plenty to see (you need to progress through the main quest, however, as the game is loosely structured in chapters, and certain content only appears after certain chapters). There is a situation that can lead to a temporary futa protagonist in the game, but right now it's more of an easter-egg. I'll probably add more situations like that, but none would be permanent. I think you can become a futa in slave maker, but your best bet would be to search on futanari-palace (if anyone knows about futa protagonists, it's got to be them XD).
I got bored of slave maker, not enough of the 'game' in "erotic game"
I might need a link to that site though, please, and I guess I can give your game a shot. But only because you said the magic words.

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Here ya go:

https://www.futanaripalace.com/forum.php

Are the magic words "futa protagonist"? XD

As I said, it's more of an easter-egg, so if that's the reason, you might as well wait until I add more content on that front (I am not one for false advertising XD). There is a girl who is a proper futa in the game, though.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Here ya go:

https://www.futanaripalace.com/forum.php

Are the magic words "futa protagonist"? XD

As I said, it's more of an easter-egg, so if that's the reason, you might as well wait until I add more content on that front (I am not one for false advertising XD). There is a girl who is a proper futa in the game, though.
Indeed they are, darlin'. Futa pc isn't the only reason I was going to hold off on playing for, though. I'm not really into subbing, especially if a game doesn't give me a choice in the matter. Like, if I'm playing a game and I lose a battle then sure, I deserve it, but I'm nobody's toy.

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
Indeed they are, darlin'. Futa pc isn't the only reason I was going to hold off on playing for, though. I'm not really into subbing, especially if a game doesn't give me a choice in the matter. Like, if I'm playing a game and I lose a battle then sure, I deserve it, but I'm nobody's toy.

If your willpower is kept at a reasonable level, I don't think there are any sub moments you can't avoid. However, sub scenes are my jam, and they are a huge part of the game, so again, fair warning.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
If your willpower is kept at a reasonable level, I don't think there are any sub moments you can't avoid. However, sub scenes are my jam, and they are a huge part of the game, so again, fair warning.
I understand, I'd just appreciate a little catering to the more dominant side in the future

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
I understand, I'd just appreciate a little catering to the more dominant side in the future

Writing some dominant content is part of the plans, but they'll always be a minor part of the game, I think.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Writing some dominant content is part of the plans, but they'll always be a minor part of the game, I think.
Sad times for me, I suppose. Also, a little side note, did you forget to pack that RPGMaker specific font in the file folder? I grabbed the files from one of my other RPGM games, but it might be a problem for other people.
Edit: And at least one sound file, too. The cursor sound. The one that's used in every menu in the game.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
Sad times for me, I suppose. Also, a little side note, did you forget to pack that RPGMaker specific font in the file folder? I grabbed the files from one of my other RPGM games, but it might be a problem for other people.
Edit: And at least one sound file, too. The cursor sound. The one that's used in every menu in the game.
Or any of the tilesets, it seems. I'm trying to play, I really am, but I think you forgot a few things

mdqp

Nov 3, 2017
In theory, that font should be included with the RTP, as long as you have it installed, no? I never had people tell me they have a problem after installing the RTP, at least.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
In theory, that font should be included with the RTP, as long as you have it installed, no? I never had people tell me they have a problem after installing the RTP, at least.
I installed RTP for Overwhored (Male PC, still fun though) and Harem (Same deal). A bunch of sound files and tileset things are still missing though. I don't know if the tilesets are the maps or just the graphics the maps are made of, though. I can probably grab most of the sound files from other games, but if the tilesets are custom then I can't do much about it.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
I installed RTP for Overwhored (Male PC, still fun though) and Harem (Same deal). A bunch of sound files and tileset things are still missing though. I don't know if the tilesets are the maps or just the graphics the maps are made of, though. I can probably grab most of the sound files from other games, but if the tilesets are custom then I can't do much about it.
You can say it, I'm a genius. I maybe kinda just copied most of the graphics and things piecemeal from other RPGM games. Hooray!