[RPG MAKER]Succubus Tales - Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge V1.0 (COMPLETE)

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Hello!
Today i'm here to show you my new project: "Succubus Tales" !
XDASGfc.png

The game will be Chapter Based, so yes, i'm planning on doing more than one....
It's made with RPG-Maker VX Ace
Before even talking about the game, i have to say 2 things:
1- This is my first attempt in both Drawing and making a game...so...Be nice T.T
2- English is NOT my mother / main language, so, if you see any wrong spelling or sentences, feel free to correct me out ;)
And now, a little introduction about the game:
Basically, you're a nun possessed by a Succubus who want to take revenge on a Demon Lord, but to do so you need to gain enough power, by corrupting people around the world!
As for the type of game it's going to be, i'm taking inspiration by Village of Nightmare which is one of my favorite rpg-maker games that i've EVER played! ( BUT! I'm not going to include all those weird fetish like hairy / smelly armpit and such....Sorry if some of you liked them, but it's not really my taste, so i'll not include them.)

Here's a simple list of what you can find in my game::
- Personalized sprite and portrait!
- Sex Sprite!
- Day - Night event
- Corruption
- Nuns!
- Demons
- Straigh
- Lesbian
- Futa on female
- and the usual, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob..ecc =P
- maybe more to come as the development progress

Here are some images of the game:

46c6Xn6.png
WD7k9CF.png

MfX6CHh.jpg
LS0USW8.jpg

I know...it's not the best drawing style in the world...but i hope to get better as the time pass!

The FINAL RELEASE is here!
AOpRiPt.png

MEGA LINK

What's new in version 1.0?

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

That's all, Have fun!

Past changelog

What's new in version 0.9?
- 2 standing, naked picture for Kobe (both human and demon form);
- new standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a new outfit;
- 2 standing, naked picture for Rhelyth, a new succubus! (both human and demon form);
- three new, non sexual events;
- three new, sexual events;
- a total of 48 images for those sex events!
Version 0.9B (FIX):
- on version 0.8, I fucked up a switch changing, and the Marissa X Lucy fuck event could be repeated, resulting in a game breaking...
That's now fixed.
What's new in version 0.8?
- standing, naked picture for the twins;
- new outfit for the twins;
- standing, nacked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each);
- there are a total of six new events (three sexual);
- a total of 33 images for those sex events!
- at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;
I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
What's new in version 0.7?
- New outfit for Elda ( and a "bigger assets" too);
- Demon forms for 2 character ;
- Four new Sex events ( for a total of 48 images!) plus a couple of non sexual, text only events;
- As always, events will have their own sprites;
- I re-did Lucy's sprite, to better fit her image ( https://i.imgur.com/1TwVUVb.png );
- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
P.S. : portraits for the last two succubi are placeholders; I'll replace them as I draw a regular standing pictures;
0.7B bugfix:
- The Gender Change of the Guards is not permanent, the next day they are just standing there as always ---> FIXED
0.7C bugfix:
- After watching Lidia scene in the CG Nicci's sprite disappears --> FIXED
- CG room: Lidia standing pictures named "Sharlith - standing picture" --> FIXED
0.7D bugfix:
- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

What's new in version 0.6?
- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing picture for Sharlith;
- Doyle's demon form;
- sprites for every new character;
- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );
- as usual, every big event has his own sprites;
- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only;
- there is a new map: "deep woods";
- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to Ant1989 for pointing it out!);
- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

0.6C Fix:
- if you go to mayor house in night you are trapped inside forever ---> FIXED
- After you hear the priest and lidia conversation, you're supposed to b only able to chase her into the woods, and won't be able to get inside other buildings --->FIXED!
What's new in version 0.5?

- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...
Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;
- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;
- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;
- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;
- for the previous two points, I have to thank Ant1989 for the suggestion;
- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P
- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;
- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;
- As always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.4?

- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.3?

- 6 new standing pictures: Fred ( the boobs staring guy) and his wife Elda, Kobe and Doyle ( the two woodcutters), Father Daliwyr and Helith in human form;
- 2 new outfit for Risa, 1 for Marissa ( the mayor assistat) and 1 for Helith;
- 1 new sex event + 2 corrupting events, for a total of 18 images!
- I went back and edited a little all the succubi, giving them a more "devilish" skin tone and a tail, with the exception of Nicci...for...reasons...
- You can now access the Hall of Fame! There is a portal which lead there in your room at the inn ( It's probably a W.I.P., but since I have my first 15/20$ patrons, I wanted to add it for the release);
- A LOT of people complained about the pain in the ass given by the waitress job's random order, so I reworked it a little;now when you need to talk to someone to progress, you'll talk to that person, avoiding the random order; hope you'll ike it better now ;-)
- I've reworked the main menu a little too.
A BIG thanks to Hoboy and Poiuygtyu for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.2?

- 2 new sex event + a mini groping event, for a total of 16 sex / naked images!
- 4 standing images for new character ( Duncan - the guards captain, Borden - the local drunkard, Josef and Adele - the old couple) + a new image for Waitress Nicci and a new outfit for Risa
- We have a new succubus! All hail Helith! ( I actually did a standing picture for her too, but you will "officially" meet her on the next version!)
- I've added a script to the game, so that now you will run in authomatic, and pressing the shift button will instead make you walk ( since you will have to walk around a lot, i suppose this will make everyone more happy =P )
- a Big Thanks to TooSpooky for proofreading the game!

What's new in version 0.1?

- added 3 sex event ( they're actually 4, but the first one happen in automatic, so i don't know if i have to count it or not :p )
- every sex event have it's own sex sprite, made by me
- added 4 pictures for a "first meeting" with new characters

Script Credits:
- Multiple Event Self-Switch Control - by Nathanial B.
- Large Choices - by Hime
- Title Menu with images - by NerdiGaming
- Button Common Events - by Yanfly
- System Options - by Yanfly

If you want to support me, here's the link to my Patreon Page!

Last edited:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly progress report
Hello Guys!
It's been a while uh?
Today i'm here to give you a little list of what i did so far during this month:
- 4 standing pictures for the first meeting for Borden ( the drunkard), Duncan ( the guard captain), Adele & Josef ( the old couple)
- 4 new custom-made sprite, to replace the common ones, for the above mentioned character, to better fit their new appearance; + an other one for Nicci with her new waiterss uniform
v0.2_sprite_prev.jpg
- All the images for a sex event ( with a total of 8 images, where Nicci's partner will be gradually changed into a succubus)
- I did a little bit of story for the game itself
- I've implemented a new script in the game to make running /dash mode automatic, and by pressing shift you will instead walk ( this can be turned on/off with the new system option)
- someone made me notice that on the first meeting, a "normal" priest would've asked why Nicci have such torned and revealing clothes; since i found that statement pretty much true, i went back and added some dialog for it too

And that's pretty much all for now...At the moment i'm working on a standing picture for a new succubus, called Helith

See you next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
version0.2_prev_little.png
I've just sent out the link for version 0.2a to all already processed patrons from 5$+.
So, what's new in version 0.2?

- 2 new sex event + a mini groping event, for a total of 16 sex / naked images!

- 4 standing images for new character ( Duncan - the guards captain, Borden - the local drunkard, Josef and Adele - the old couple) + a new image for Waitress Nicci and a new outfit for Risa

- We have a new succubus! All hail Helith! ( I actually did a standing picture for her too, but you will "officially" meet her on the next version!)

- I've added a script to the game, so that now you will run in authomatic, and pressing the shift button will instead make you walk ( since you will have to walk around a lot, i suppose this will make everyone more happy =P )

- a Big Thanks to TooSpooky for proofreading the game!

Now, a little statement about the game:

First, be SURE to start a new game, since I've added things here and there...

What I'm about to wright below, is a little hint / guide on what to do to progress, since it may be a little tricky, so...well, read at your own risk =P

After the Alicia / slime event, be sure to serve Adele during the waitress job

Check Borden's house

And then, after you get your new waitress outfit, be sure to serve every male at the inn

Nov 27, 2015
Downloading it now. I'm looking forward to this game, I really liked Village of Nightmares but like you I did not find enjoyment in the armpit stuff. I also see that you've been updating it, so that's a really good sign.

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
The time has come!
Here's the link for the 0.2B
MEGA LINK
For a changelog you can check my previous post or the OP

If you encounter problems with "missing" files, be sure to extract the game correctly, by simply double-clicking on the .exe (the RPG-Maker archive) you found inside the RAR; there were people using winrar to extract the .exe too, and they encounter problems after...

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Monthly progress report
Hello! Today i'm here ti list what i did so far this month:
- 4 new standing images, for Frend ( you know, the guy who like to stare at Nicci's boobs ;-P ), his wife Elda, Kobe And Doyle ( the two woodcutters); now the only one left is the priest!
- i re-did the main menu a little, adding something to the selection, instead of just a change of colour
- I noticed that my succubi were missing something...like a more devilish skin tone, and maybe a tail, so after asking my patrons about it, i went beck and edited them; this is the result
https://postimg.org/image/r52m4wcmf/
- I already did 2 images for a new sex event ( i need to do a LOT more T.T )
- I've started to make custom made sprite to match the new images i did

And..that's all, for now!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Ho-Ho-Hoo! Merry XxXmas!
fqFVtkl.jpg

Before you go crazy in excitement, no, there isn't any New content...
The game will still end at the same point of version 0.3 ( that's why it's just 0.3.5 instead of 0.4 =P )

I have simply reworked Succubus Nicci images >.<

Why? Because I felt like it was something I needed to do, at some point...

And, well, let's be honest...having THIS
E2A3uZH.jpg

on top of the page isn't really...how to say it..."appealing"...?

Anyway, here it's the link:

MEGA LINK

So you can just...you know, play the intro, say " OoOoh, How Nice!", and close the game =P

From now on I'll focus all my attention on the version 0.4, starting from the second event!

I wish you ALL a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Progress Report
Hello Guys!
Today I'm dropping by to tell you that I'm almost done drawing pictures for events!
I just need to do one more and a variant, then all that's left is doing a couple of sprite, and working on the game itself, which won't take too much, I hope >.<

Reactions: poiuygtyu

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.4 is out for 5$ Patrons!

ORQN5OR.png

Changelog:
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!
And That's All!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public Release Time!
It's about time, right?
Here' the link for the version 0.4C of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 : Nicci's Revenge!
MEGA LINK

For the changelog, you can either check my preious message, or the OP.

If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

Have Fun! ;-)

Duncanrr

Feb 11, 2017
I think I'm stuck. (Spoiler space)

Girl is locked in her house with slime baby. I can't seem to get any new scenes at all. I think I've talked with everyone and worked like 8 days in inn with no change.

Last edited:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
I think I'm stuck. (Spoiler space)

Girl is locked in her house with slime baby. I can't seem to get any new scenes at all. I think I've talked with everyone and worked like 8 days in inn with no change.
Can you be a little more precise on how far you are in game? What is the last scene you got?
That's as far as the current version goes.
Not really...the game goes on untill you're actually thrown back to the main menu, saying that you reached the end of the version...

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
New Public Version Available! 0.6B
4PFxxX5.png

What's new in version 0.6?

- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);

- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);

- standing picture for Sharlith;

- Doyle's demon form;

- sprites for every new character;

- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );

- as usual, every big event has his own sprites;

- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only;

- there is a new map: "deep woods";

- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to Ant1989 for pointing it out!);

- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;

- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for proofreading the game!

- I've added a save file to the archive, to let you start from the end of version 0.5 without any problem, and a little txt file with a guide for the new scenes

P.S.: remember that the game goes on until you are thrown back to the main menu.

Version 0.6C - FIX:
MEGA LINK

- if you go to mayor house in night you are trapped inside forever---> FIXED
- After you hear the priest and lidia conversation, you're supposed to b only able to chase her into the woods, and won't be able to get inside other buildings --->FIXED!

Have Fun!

Last edited:

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
0.7C Public Release!

Yep, it's time for the public release already!

Changelog:

- New outfit for Elda ( and a "bigger assets" too);

- Demon forms for 2 character ;

- Four new Sex events ( for a total of 48 images!) plus a couple of non sexual, text only events;

- As always, events will have their own sprites;

- I re-did Lucy's sprite, to better fit her image ( https://i.imgur.com/1TwVUVb.png );

P.S. : portraits for the last two succubi are placeholders; I'll replace them as I draw a regular standing pictures;

0.7B bugfix:

- The Gender Change of the Guards is not permanent, the next day they are just standing there as always ---> FIXED

0.7C bugfix:

- After watching Lidia scene in the CG Nicci's sprite disappears --> FIXED

- CG room: Lidia standing pictures named "Sharlith - standing picture" --> FIXED

And of course, here's the link!

MEGA LINK

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Version 0.7D Bugfix:

- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

MEGA LINK

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public Release Time!

Here's the public link for the latest version, 0.9B, of the game:
MEGA LINK

What's new in version 0.9?

- 2 standing, naked picture for Kobe (both human and demon form);

- new standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a new outfit;

- 2 standing, naked picture for Rhelyth, a new succubus! (both human and demon form);

- three new, non sexual events;

- three new, sexual events;

- a total of 48 images for those sex events!

Version 0.9B (FIX):
- on version 0.8, I fucked up a switch changing, and the Marissa X Lucy fuck event could be repeated, resulting in a game breaking...
That's now fixed.

That's all, Have fun!

senryu-sensei

Jun 1, 2016
Public Release Time!

Here's the public link for the latest version, 1.0, of the game:
AOpRiPt.png

MEGA LINK
Changelog:

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences