[RPG Maker/Strategy/Battle Fuck][Patreon] Towergirls Kingdom: Conquest (April 2018)

Discussion in 'Other Adult Games' started by Towerfag, Aug 25, 2016.

1. mindrapist

mindrapist Well-Known Member

I haven't tried any of those. Not sure what the second one even means, honestly. The third one sounds...like it would stop it from crashing my freaking laptop at least. The fourth one...uh...that scares me.

Not sure how the first one would help either? Honestly I'm most inclined to attempt the third one just because my main issue with even wanting to fiddle with it is it *crashes my computer* when I launch it.

So, how do I set up an emulator for another computer?

2. <><

<>< Well-Known Member

1. the game consists of multiple files in a folder, this means the main program has to ask windows to let it read the other files in order to run correctly. Some installments of windows will deny access however, and since nobody wants to explain how to fix this, its easier to just tell them to give the program admin rights, as that solves the problem as well.(you can also right click and run it as admin)
    2. compatibility mode is a windows feature where you can make windows act like an older version for a specific program in the hopes that it works. its far from perfect, and its hard to get right, but it did allow me to run some programs windows 10 can't handle.
    3. download virtualbox(get the windows host) and download the legal ISO for windows 10 by getting the tool on this page and answering some questions about your machine.
    4. is basically the same thing as 3 in idea, running another OS, however this way allows you to run the OS yourself, which is more dangerous, but won't slow it down like option 3 does.

Sorry for spamming the thread by the way Towerfag, computer support is suffering for everyone involved.

#272 <><, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  3. mindrapist

Alright. Time to get option 1 exactly one attempt and then go for option 3. Particularly since option 3 sounds like it should be able to cover both option 2 and 4 but without me overhauling my entire computer just to play one game. (And also means only the emulator will crash if something goes wrong)

edit: holy shit fuck my life. moving on to option 3

#273 mindrapist, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  4. mindrapist

Okay I've installed both the iso file and the virtual box. what the hell do i do with this thing o_O

How do I uh...use the ISO file with it?

Sorry to rely on you so much, but this thing is rather complex, I've never set one up before, and I'd rather just get it done right the first time than go through ten more pages of questioning trying to figure out what I did wrong.

#274 mindrapist, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  5. <><

<>< Well-Known Member

this guide seems fine. start with 2. The images of what to do are above the text.
    Usually i would say go all out with RAM, as long as you stay in the green

6. mindrapist

So....how long do I stare at this blue windows logo before it actually prompts me to install windows 10???

7. <><

<>< Well-Known Member

Did you add enough RAM? Did you allocate at least a 30GB virtual harddrive?
    If that isn't it i'm afraid to say your computer just isn't powerful enough. Maybe I should have asked specs before putting you through this.

8. mindrapist

VT-x/AMD-V hardware acceleration is not available on your system. Certain guests (e.g. OS/2 and QNX) require this feature and will fail to boot without it.

>Continues anyway

a bit later:

A critical error has occurred while running the virtual machine and the machine execution has been stopped.

A log file is available, blah blah blah....

9. <><

<>< Well-Known Member

I'm not very experienced with fixing virtual machines, as usually they just work, i suggest finding a place online with people that know more about the subject. I would start with finding out how to enable the hardware acceleration

10. Towerfag

Towerfag Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    <>< likes this.
  11. Towerfag

[​IMG]

v0.13.4 is out on our Patreon and Website!

Changelog:
    Additions
    -Cat NPCs animation #1 In 4 different colours!
    -Cat NPCs animation (Tiger variant) #1 In 4 different colours!
    -"Lewd-all-NPCs" system! Meet random NPCs and have sex with them (with animations~)! Added for kobolds, goblins and cats!
    -You can now have sex with Lizz, the goblin punk!
    -You can now have sex with Amelie, the kobold paladin!
    -Slime x Insect fluff scene added!
    -Added 4 more "Battle Suit" costumes! This time is Insect, Skeleton, Desert and Moth Princess!
    -Princess ON enemy sex is now possible! For succubuses, that is (Desert Princess while wearing her Battle Suit and Human Princess in "Succubus form" only, for now)!
    -"Whips" added to the game!
    -Dog Princess gets now "triggered" by female Progeny and random NPCs too!
    -"It's a small Kingdom~" quest added to the "Knights INC."!
    -Everything that is "Rabbit Princess" is ready and will be happening in the background! We'll prepare her questline and launch her in next version!

Bugfixes
    -Mimic Chest debug messages removed
    -Treasure sacks spawn fixed
    -NG+ will now correctly reset distributed points and costumes
    -Issues after the delivery of weapons and armors in the "Assist Human" quests fixed
    -Ghost Princess scene in the cemetery playing again if you approach the entrace of the crypt fixed
    -Oxytocin Salts effect tuned to the new pregnancy lenghts
    -Soul Dagger effect dispels correctly after attacking/casting a spell
    -Fixed crashes caused by skipping text while entering quests
    -Various bugs happening during sieges in the Southern region
    -Other minor bugs fixed

A new version of the Character Generator is also out on Newgrounds! Check it out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #281 Towerfag, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  12. mindrapist

It's fine. X_X I just wish it worked. I really should replace my laptop at some point, but euggggggggh all of my data.

Ffs I really wanted to play this.

13. haggeman

haggeman New Member

I think the lewd system for cats isn't working. I can't get it to work with any of the allotted colour schemes.
    Also, any hints about getting with Amelie? I've done the quest involving her but still only get the blackout drinking scenes.

14. Towerfag

You're on v0.13.4? I've got no reports of it not working and tested it myself more than once.

15. haggeman

haggeman New Member

Yeah, 13.4. I'm several hours in, got the goblin scenes just fine but no matter how many cats I've talked to I haven't seen a single scene from it.

Maybe I've just reached a new level of unlucky.

Edit: Got the Amelie scene, but still nothing with the cats

#285 haggeman, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  16. Towerfag

You're probably just unlucky, the dialogue leading to the sex animation comes out less often and only for females.

17. haggeman

haggeman New Member

I mean, I get nothing even from the cats that have a heart pop up during the dialogue.

18. elementariado

elementariado Active Member

hello, just recently ive downloaded the game and such, seems fun etc... just wanna ask - ive got to the point of human kingdom. Great and such. just when I'm getting the fight with "starch" or whatever hich char is called. my char seems frozen in place. i can rotate it, attack and suck but cant move. Dunno what's what problem here.... all other seems good ;/

19. Towerfag

whoops, you're right.
    Fixed that, in v0.14 it will be working and there will be the anal animation for cats too~

20. haggeman

haggeman New Member

:yes:

21. marsup

marsup Well-Known Member

Hello sorry to bother everyone but does goblin princess have an infiltration and if so how do I start it or an infiltration in general. I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

I am using the latest public version and since I saw in the change log that there were fixes to goblin infiltration I supposed there was one. Am I wrong? Also if I have to complete the second "quest" goblin princess gives me its impossible for me as the game crashes whenever I recieve the stud draught. (A lot of quests are bugged now despite them not being like that in previous versions)

#291 marsup, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  22. Towerfag

Make sure you use patches!

To infiltrate in Goblin's try at night (the guards may be asleep to begin with) using Moth or Slime Princess or using the Sleeping Powder on the guard.

23. marsup

marsup Well-Known Member

Ok thanks for answering. Where do I get sleeping powder though merchant princess doesn't seem to be selling it.

24. Fur-man

Fur-man Active Member

theres a male merchant that appers at the taven at night he sells it

25. Farlun

Farlun Well-Known Member

Ok this looks nice but before I'll try to play one quick question: Can I choose PC's gender and is there any f/f, h/f, m/m content etc. ?

26. Towerfag

[​IMG]

v0.14 is out! Rabbit Princess joins the cast!

Changelog:
    -The Cotton Vineyards and all its facilities are now ready!
    -Rabbit Princess is now recruitable!
    -Rabbit Princess can have children, her custom Progeny (~1800 differents looks) is also already available!
    -Rabbit NPCs now be seen traveling around the world!
    -Added the complete pre-recruiting questline for Rabbit Princess!
    -Added Crest Princess new adult scene! CGs by Boogie!
    -Added Cat NPCs adult animation #2!
    -Added Cat NPCs (Tiger version) adult animation #2!
    -Added Mouse Princess adult animation #2!
    -Added Kobold Princess Good Ending! The ending CGs will be ready for v0.14.1.
    -Added "Knights INC" quest "Moon of the Harvest"!
    -Kingdom Enmity mechanics added!
    -Kingdom Lewdness mechanics added!
    -All siege fights have now a dedicated battleground!
    -Shade Princesses are now available! Perfect copies of Princesses that will soon cause havoc in the Kingdom!
    -Stud's Draught and Bronze Sack now work during NPCs sex too!
    -Pocket Life Pearl added!
    -Lapin Ring added!
    -Breeding Contract (Goblin) added!
    -Breeding Contract (Rabbit) added!
    -Shade Braces added!
    -"Sea Rabbit" costume for Rabbit Princess added!
    -"Bikini of Extreme Wealth" costume for Dragon Princess I added!
    -Added "Hornet Form" for Insect Princess (includes pregnant/naked/pregnant&naked portraits)
    -"The Beast" costume for Dog Princess added!
    -"Soul Drill" costume for Golem Princess added!
    -"Keroic Suit" costume for Frog Princess added!
    -A bunch of new events, hidden secrets, new maps and enemies!

Next ones in the lineup will be Boy and Wyvern Princess!

Everything is either in the Website or our Patreon!

elementariado likes this.
  27. megabozoman

megabozoman Member

i seem to have encountered what i think is a bug or a glitch in v13.2 i just recruited desert princess via elope and if i try leaving the desert or camping for the night then she disappears from existence i don't know why it's happening as it didn't happen to any of the other princesses i recruited.

28. elementariado

elementariado Active Member

according to Drider Princess(from the latest build) - should she gave us the Quest related to the Bunny Kingdom? Recently download the game along with the patch etc and when done the drider princess part, from some odd reason, instead of giving Me the quest to find Her in the SOUTH - she gave Me the qyest related to the bunny. Is it as it should be or an bug?

29. Towerfag

Yes, that's a bug. I probably replaced it without realizing it. I fixed it for v0.14.1, thank you for the report!

30. semno

semno New Member

im on .13.3 and I recruited mouse princess before choosing the option to bang her. now whenever I try sneaking into her room at night she's gone and she constantly reminds me of her bedroom every time I talk to her in her castle. is this a bug or did I just mess up

edit: also I'm not even sure if I'm running patch .13.3 right now because mouse princess doesn't have any animations even though the file is in my patch folder

#300 semno, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018