[RPG Maker/Strategy/Battle Fuck][Patreon] Princess & Conquest

Towerfag

Aug 25, 2016
PCAlmost-Final-Stf.png

Required to play: RPG Maker VX Ace RTP files

About-Bar.png

Princess & Conquest has RPG, Visual Novel and Strategy elements coming together so that you, the Knight, can use all the available mechanics to decide the fortunes of a Kingdom, punged into chaos after a certain "incident"!

Kingdom-Bar.png

banner2.png

The Kingdom is the huge world you will be adventuring in, with more than 400 different maps and everything a RPG needs: cities, hidden dungeons, secret events laying around, and a lot(!) of NPCs!

The final version of the game will have 20 Reigns (currently working on the 14th) fighting for supremacy, each one of them led by a Princess of a different race or with some unique features!

There's currently more than 100000 possible looks for our characters, across 17 different races!

Pr16-1-RES.png

Visit their Reigns! Romance the Princesses!

There's pregnancies in Princess & Conquest, but that's not the only way to get more companions!

You can also:

• find eggs laying around
  • buy new companions from the goblins auctions
  • conjure skeletons
  • resurrect undeads into other living races
  • transform everyone into rabbits
and many more!

While every Reign is granted to get theirs, many characters that you'll meet around the Kingdom are missing their own lineage of NPCs (called Progeny) and can't be bred yet, but we'll keep adding more as development continues!

Secs.png

RPG-Bar.png

Like every RPG there's stats, incredible items, monsters, quests, sieges, traps, dungeons and treasures!

The battles are action-packed, with unique skills for every party member that make them play very differently from eachother! Block using your shield with the Knight, Jump around with Kobold Princess, strike Fear in the heart of your enemies with Ghost Princess and so on!

KCbattle.png

Stats distribution is also possible through special menus that you can use to allocate the points you get by leveling up!
Amelie2.png

❤️--⚔️-
Also known as Love - Lust - Power - Wealth!
  • ❤️ Love unlocks additional scenes and increases the affection between the girls and the Knight!
  • Lust makes them friskier!
  • ⚔️ Power boosts fighting prowess!
  • Wealth increases the Swirlies (our currency) you get!

VN-Bar.png

There's a lot of Visual Novel sections in the game, in which we are investing our energies as much as with the RPG and strategy ones! The Campsite alone already hosts tens of events!

Cuddles.png

The player can interact with Princesses and NPCs, unlocking their Routes and getting to know them better, in every sense~

Not only there's many Knight X Princess events, but we've added (and we'll keep doing so) many Princess X Princess events, during which you will discover, what they do when they're not adventuring around the Kingdom, their likes and dislikes!

Strategy-Bar.png

Here's the tricky part.

You won't be playing in a static world, the Kingdom will keep changing during your playtime, adapting to the events happening all around you!

Tax-Update.png

The Reigns can declare war to eachother, they have expenses influencing their growth, they can expand their influence in foreign territories and more!

You can ally with a Reign by supporting their development, fighting their enemies or clearing quests! Likewise, you can sabotage them, making them lose the war for supremacy!

Artwork-Bar.png

SFW and NSFW animations are always in the making.
When you have a love-y encounter with a Princess or a NPC you will be rewarded with:

Animations (we currently have over 70 NSFW animations)

catpuff.gif

or CG scenes!

DogPrev5.png

Meet monstergirls (or humans), visit new places, you will always find someone that wants to have fun with the Knight!

Team-Bar.png

The Team, as of now, is composed of:

• Towerfag, that's me, I'm the project manager and programmer of the game!
  • TAGM, our composer, currently working on the OST of the game!
  • KARMA, our writer, currently busy writing events and questlines for the massive cast of the game!
  • TSU, our new portrait artist! Working on new portraits, new forms and new costumes for all the girls of Princess & Conquest!
  • Sarikyou (サリキョウ), our CG artist!
  • Kaijira and 勇気, our spriters, making cute new sprites for characters and monsters!
  • Akai (赤井) and REDmiso (赤井みその), our animators, working on the SFW and NSFW animated scenes!
  • FlynnFlann, working on the interface!

The game is updated frequently, with a bunch of new stuff added each time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullen Skull

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Damn, I haven't played this since 13.3, it sure has come a looong way since then.

Quixe

Dec 13, 2015
Part of me hopes this is more a burying of the hatchet than a forced rebranding. The other part of me is sad about the loss of TG waifus

Towerfag

Aug 25, 2016
Damn, I haven't played this since 13.3, it sure has come a looong way since then.

It changes so much with every new release... I can hardly bring myself to look back at the previous versions without thinking "yea, but back then we didn't have X. Man, it sucked!"

Part of me hopes this is more a burying of the hatchet than a forced rebranding. The other part of me is sad about the loss of TG waifus

Let's say that what I wanted when deciding for the rebrand is to avoid hatchets completely.

levant

Aug 31, 2015
Everything is close enough to towergirls that I'm still digging the aesthetic, especially the kobold. Love me some kobolds. Can't wait to see the Lamias and dragons, but also hoping for something fluffy. Can I have the princesses all to myself this time or are late-game quests still going to be "have your princess fuck some wolves/orcs/whatever"?

kingofbrocoli

Sep 24, 2017
Meh, now that Gats is making his own game there´s no need to play this bootleg version where you´ll probably
get cucked have to pimp the princesses.

Towerfag

Aug 25, 2016
... can I have the princesses all to myself this time or are late-game quests still going to be "have your princess fuck some wolves/orcs/whatever"?

You seem to be mistakenly confusing freedom given to the player with the game forcing the player doing something. The latter doesn't happen.
Quests were / are / will always be optional (outside the ones in the girls' routes) and I'll make sure to include even more events one player would surely play while another would surely skip.

Meh, now that Gats is making his own game there´s no need to play this bootleg version where you´ll probably get cucked have to pimp the princesses.

Sure, if you want to play a "Towergirls" game, you shouldn't consider Princess & Conquest between your choices.

Quixe

Dec 13, 2015
Meh, now that Gats is making his own game there´s no need to play this bootleg version where you´ll probably
get cucked have to pimp the princesses.
What you mean the safe for work janky RPG thing? Even if it was still under the same name I still wouldn't consider these two games in even the same league Especially because I'd take strategy ina janky, but fun ARPG hentai game over another boring slog of a poorly done turnbased RPG regardless of if it had adult content or not.

The market is just over saturated with bog standard JRPGs when RPGmaker is capable of so much more and Princess & Conquest is one of the few games around that's taking advantage of it...And all this is coming from someone who still hasn't figured out a strategy to actually win a match XD

Last edited:

Towerfag

Aug 25, 2016
The market is just over saturated with bog standard JRPGs when RPGmaker is capable of so much more and Princess & Conquest is one of the few games around that's taking advantage of it...

Too kind, thank you my man.
But let's just avoid talking about Towergirls in here.

Since we're talking about RPG Maker undervalued potential... it costed me a couple days of 9am-2am work, but the new "Eggstasy" system is finally fully implemented and I've just finished adding the scripts allowing random eggs to be found around the Kingdom, for Progeny you can't normally obtain.

7wRkALq.png

Each of the egg-laying races will have unique eggs, but while our artist is traveling back home I had to do with the assets we had at our disposal.
The eggs above are the ones we're using for kobolds, with the spots hinting about the colour of the baby inside~

Ruby078

Sep 8, 2015
Is there anyway i can get the latest download link because neither of the links at the top work