[RPG Maker] Futa Quest

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Menu.png

Story:

For some time now, things were going really bad for a young teacher Roxy. All because of her bad reputation.

Being a futanari with a strong libido, she liked to take off the sexual tension using her young female students, but one day it all came out sideways when she had sex with the director's daughter. After that, all she could do is pack her things and get away from there before it was too late. But after a while by the greatest piece of good luck, she suddenly got a call from an elite agency and she was offered a specific job.

Ah, if you only knew how happy she was when she found out she would work at the private camp for girls from very rich and powerful families. Her goal is to get the girls ready for adulthood and sexuality and to
make the three richest girls pregnant with her child.

What could be easier than this wonderful task?
As it turns out, there are internal rules of the camp that will greatly complicate her life and make the task not that simple.

Useful links:

Latest version -1.85
This part of the game does not include files from the first part!
If you for some reason didn't play the previous part, it's better to start with it to fully understand the plot and motivation of the game characters.
The first part

Android:
part II version 1.85
part I version 0.65

the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

You can support the game.
patreon banner.png
Subscribestar
Boosty

Fetishes:

futanari
corruption
big breasts
transformation
futa-female
futa-futa
panties
hypnosis
peeping
sex toys
exhibitionism
blowjob
titfuck
masturbation
BDSM
threesome
cumflation
glory hole
animation

Screenshots:

Attachments

• Menu.png
    Menu.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 264
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeeDee and Jdevasai

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
i'm stuck. its my first morning at the camp after the intro and I cant enter any buildings but my office/room and the classroom and in the classroom I cant do anything. it just keeps saying I don't need to go in there yet.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
i'm stuck. its my first morning at the camp after the intro and I cant enter any buildings but my office/room and the classroom and in the classroom I cant do anything. it just keeps saying I don't need to go in there yet.
Your task for now is to look around the camp. You need to find three places with glowing stars, then you'll move forward.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
My calendar announces the beginning of spring but here, where I live, winter doesn't want to leave.
There's a lot of snow but despite it and cold winds, our small duet is working hard on the update for Futa Quest.

I didn't have plans to add Hannah (the nurse), but it seems like we'll pay some attention to her.

I heeded your suggestions about creating more expressions, I'm starting to work on it.

To date, 53% of the game is done.

Reactions: Troller

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
We've released the new test version 0.25. Soon it will be available for everyone.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
We've released a new version!
To date, this is the hugest part we've ever done!
I look at it and understand that we put a hell of a lot of work into it. Also, I'm glad we were able to release it and, at the same time, we didn't make you wait too long.

I'll tell you about all the changes in order.

Since we had to make some changes/corrections for version 0.15, OLD SAVES DON'T WORK!!! (if you don't want to replay everything, the game has an actual save)

What's new in version 0.25:

• - Every single female character has development and additional scenes.
    • - Miss Maiko (story development, new pictures, new quests)
    • - Connie (ongoing experiment, story development, new pictures, 1 new expression)
    • - Rachel (new costume+new pose, 2 new lessons, story development, 3 new expressions, new chibi)
    • - Princess (story development, new pictures, 4 new expressions) - Hannah (story development, new pictures)
  • - new girl Kate (hot content!!!)
  • - 8 lessons in the classroom (instead of 6 in the last version), new pictures and extraordinary adventures
  • - 2 new locations available (house of poor girls, storage)
  • - an interesting cameo of Sasha "Futa in the Police Academy"
  • - and, as usual, lots of other things I can't remember but still, there they are.

Have a nice play!

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Latest news from Patreon!

21klf6g.jpg

Futa Quest development news #9

I'm happy to share with you some info about the development especially when it's something really interesting!

Those who support me, they already know that the version 0.35 is planned to be the biggest and the hardest to do, but this time I want to describe some things in greater detail.

- loads of places to discover
Another part of the camp, the gym (with thermal baths), and the library, which were previously unavailable, are now open to visit.
Also, you'll have an opportunity to enter the princess' palace (4 new locations!!!)
To avoid spoilers, I'll just tell you there will be 9 new locations!

- a new more sexy costume for the teacher Roxy (additional chibi)
- a new costume for Kate (since she's a gymnast, it won't be difficult to guess what it will look like!) (additional chibi)
- sexy scenes with minor characters
- hotter scenes with Roxy
- new work for Roxy(no more stupid cleaning), + some new things to buy from Chuck
- futa-futa scenes filter was added (an opportunity to turn it on at the start of the game or in Roxy's room)
- further development of relations with Connie
- Rachel's channel waits for an update
- refinement of the text of the previous version (we'll make it better)
- lots of other things that I can't now remember but they will be in the game

Now let's talk about the release date of version 0.35.

To date, about 52% of the game is already done + time for translating!

Those who follow all our news can prove that we made good progress in developing in comparison to the development news #8.

There's a small chance, if all goes like it is now, we'll able to finish this version by the end of this month! But according to the specific nature of our work, hoping that all goes well is very risky, so it's not the set date!

Anyway, we'll try hard to do everything we can so you can get this version as soon as possible without loss of quality.

You know we always keep our word.

Wish us luck guys.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Yesterday I released the test version 0.35 for patrons.
Soon it will be available for the public.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Latest news from Patreon

I have a lot of info for another development news post. This is the tenth post, kind of a jubilee, celebratory, I think. It means I just have to tell you something interesting, funny, and festive. I can't promise to tell something festive but there will be a lot of funny things.

Let's start.

As you know, version 0.35 doesn't end like previous versions with the play day restarting. Without telling spoilers, I can say that you'll be able to get even with Miss Maiko for all the humiliations Roxy has been subjected to. To be honest, this will cost her, Roxy's g going to become Maiko's mortal enemy. You won't get bored with this bitch.

Also, you'll finally improve your relationship with Hannah. Since in version 0.35 you were able to find out her dirty little secret, now she's your obedient bitch, so the development will be unusual. But you still have to protect her from lewd Maiko, don't let everyone else touch your things.

In this version, Rachel will keep on doing her streams. Roxy added erotic tricks and its amount will grow in proportion to the number of her followers. If this babe wants to get more followers, she'll have to shake her big fake boobs as hard as she can. How far can she go to become popular?
Next version will answer this and some other questions.

P.S.: I deleted the progress bar since now I'm not comfortable working with it.
When I'll think out a more convenient way how to measure the readiness, I'll bring it back.

Now the game is 31% ready.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Futa quest development news #12

This time I want to start development news not like I usually do it. The date of release of version 0.45 goes first and then I'll tell you other details.

People, who support me, know that I was planning to release version 0.45 at the end of September. That was a best-case scenario.
As usual, I'm always trying hard to grow and not to remain at a standstill, that's why I give myself kind of unreal deadlines. Also, I want to make happy the people who are waiting for Roxy's story, but if all fails, in this case, the official release date is October 13.

Now, when we're done with the dates, we can on with other nice things.

Everyone who missed this, I remind you, version 0,45 will end the play day and restart all future quests.
This version will be focused on Hannah, Maiko, and Rachel. Also, there will be some significant changes in Roxy's appearance.

The first change will be her penis size!
Yes, you heard right, it's going to grow much bigger and this will make it more difficult to finish her main quest. A futa should have a big dong.

The next point is that she will accidentally (or not) show her secret to a character and this will change the mind of this character on herself forever!

Now let's talk about Maiko.
She was always busting Roxy's balls because she couldn't fight back. Bullying, spanks, and humiliation.
In short, without going into spoilers, you'll be able to return the favor in this version, but since Maiko is a very dangerous enemy, Roxy will pay a lot for this.
The battle between the most colorful women has begun.

That's all for now, I'll keep you informed, as usual.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Pheeeeew, here comes the moment when I can present to you version 0.45

As you already know, some part of the new content was drawn in my improved style (I worked a lot to get it better so I'll be happy if you say what you think about it)

- Picture for the menu was redrawn in the new style

-New quests with Hannah

-New location: Hannah's house

-New quests Maiko+Hannah

-New Big Game with Maiko and Roxy started

-Rachel: new streams

-Movie night with Rachel

-New chibi-Rachel

+Nice bonus: end of the game in version 0.45

Fix:

In the test version, we've fixed an error that didn't let to see the end of version because of futa-futa filter.

Due to the substantive changes, saves work only from versions 0.15 and 0.25.
In order to avoid errors, use saves I did for you.

cerbeck

Jul 13, 2017
Hello! I'm getting a nw_elf.dll missing error even if i do have it in the folder. Version 0.45

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Futa quest development news #15

The next update promises to be the hottest one.

The sketch with three characters in one scene can speak for itself I think. Of course, I won't describe who are these characters and where it will take place to avoid the biggest spoiler ever.
Seriously, I prepared for you many unusual and hot scenes and some of them will be a pleasing surprise.

Another amazing this is that every character except for one will be involved in the next update! (Don't worry, the plot will focus on the three characters that were successful at the poll, the others will be a pleasant addition.

Roxy will have a new super nice full-body picture + a full-body picture in a new swimsuit.

You'll get an opportunity to uncover Roxy's secret for one more character and have a sexual interaction with him. Anyway, it's another spoiler I cannot tell you now.

Now let's talk about version 0.55 release date!

Except for the flu that caught up with me, everything else goes as planned without changes.

Now I just can tell you the month in which I plan to release the new version, it's January. You'll probably get more accurate information about the release date at the end of this month.

Thank you for your attention and take my best wishes on upcoming holiday!

ShadyRose

Feb 2, 2020
Hello my name is Kyle and I would like to say that I love your game alot
but I'm having a problem at night with miss maiko when Roxy says "I dont feel good, I better go to Maiko later"
could you plz give me instructions on what to do next
Thanks in advance

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Hello my name is Kyle and I would like to say that I love your game alot
but I'm having a problem at night with miss maiko when Roxy says "I dont feel good, I better go to Maiko later"
could you plz give me instructions on what to do next
Thanks in advance

Always you get stuck, try talking with all the girls and follow the trails given.

Draigg

Feb 14, 2020
Literally stuck, basically all the girls are stuck behind the next day wall, Roxy won`t see Maiko at night or Rachel, the school is closed, I talked to literally everyone I could through every time of day to no avail. I can confidently say the ONLY thing that I can do is get money from examining the girl, everything else is flavor text or a wall. also there is a princess sprite in the bathroom in the morning for some reason. any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Literally stuck, basically all the girls are stuck behind the next day wall, Roxy won`t see Maiko at night or Rachel, the school is closed, I talked to literally everyone I could through every time of day to no avail. I can confidently say the ONLY thing that I can do is get money from examining the girl, everything else is flavor text or a wall. also there is a princess sprite in the bathroom in the morning for some reason. any help that you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Either you're at the end of content, or you need to go to the Maid's room just off the kitchen and talk to her in order to continue the Princess' storyline.

Draigg

Feb 14, 2020
Either you're at the end of content, or you need to go to the Maid's room just off the kitchen and talk to her in order to continue the Princess' storyline.
So I can`t be at the end of content, it`s literally the newest version, all the maid says in her room is that she`s happy, I don`t know if I missed something or if I just have to restart the entire game.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
So I can`t be at the end of content, it`s literally the newest version, all the maid says in her room is that she`s happy, I don`t know if I missed something or if I just have to restart the entire game.

What time period are you talking to the maid for? And have you tried buying the second book from the homeless guy?

Draigg

Feb 14, 2020
What time period are you talking to the maid for? And have you tried buying the second book from the homeless guy?
haven`t bought the second book and I`ve talked to her at all times she is only in her room during the day, kitchen in the morning and afternoon and bathroom at night. The problem is I can`t buy anything from the guy, the only items I have are the usb and the `water`gun. I can`t talk to hannah because of maiko. i can`t see maiko at night. completed the mornings with velma, she sends me away when I try to talk with her in the afternoon, finished Rachel`s afternoon missions and I can`t talk to her at night, completed princess in the morning, she sends me away in the day, can`t talk to her in the afternoon at night she`s in the bath blocked by the maid. maid only gives me flavor text and so does everyone else, also completed the futa girl. I have no idea what to do other than restart the game.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
haven`t bought the second book and I`ve talked to her at all times she is only in her room during the day, kitchen in the morning and afternoon and bathroom at night. The problem is I can`t buy anything from the guy, the only items I have are the usb and the `water`gun. I can`t talk to hannah because of maiko. i can`t see maiko at night. completed the mornings with velma, she sends me away when I try to talk with her in the afternoon, finished Rachel`s afternoon missions and I can`t talk to her at night, completed princess in the morning, she sends me away in the day, can`t talk to her in the afternoon at night she`s in the bath blocked by the maid. maid only gives me flavor text and so does everyone else, also completed the futa girl. I have no idea what to do other than restart the game.

If you haven't bought the second book then you haven't done all of the Princess' quest. After a while of reading with her in her room you should have been prompted to buy the second book for her lessons. I'd recommend reading with the Princess in the morning until you get the prompt to buy a new book, and working in the evening if you don't already have the $45 to buy the next book.

Oh, and try talking to Hannah in the morning if you haven't already. Velma and Rachel didn't get any new content this update, so it's just Hannah, Maiko, Peach, and Katie (the futa Harley Quinn).

Draigg

Feb 14, 2020
If you haven't bought the second book then you haven't done all of the Princess' quest. After a while of reading with her in her room you should have been prompted to buy the second book for her lessons. I'd recommend reading with the Princess in the morning until you get the prompt to buy a new book, and working in the evening if you don't already have the $45 to buy the next book.

Oh, and try talking to Hannah in the morning if you haven't already. Velma and Rachel didn't get any new content this update, so it's just Hannah, Maiko, Peach, and Katie (the futa Harley Quinn).
Ok so I tried reading with the princess at LEAST 10 times after it said the days quest is complete with no change at all, when it asks me what I want to do it gives me either watch the princess or ... or exit, I can`t click on ... it brings me back to watch the princess. when I try talking to her in her room she gets annoyed with me and when I talk to her outside she says she`s thankful for the book, but she doesn`t want to talk to me right now.

Last edited:

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
Futa quest development news #18 (without spoilers)

Welcome to you all, my dear friends and I hope that wherever you are now, that trouble with the virus gets past you and you'll stay safe and sound.

Now about the game and everything we've already done:

- The whole branch with Connie is complete and was added to the game.

- All the pictures with Hannah are ready, we just need to add these scenes to the game.

- Rachel has only her new look, everything else is in its early stages.

- Video for a part of one sex scene is ready. *clarification for those who missed or just didn't read this info* Version 0.65, as an experiment, will have a part of one sex scene in the form of a video! The scene isn't big and if you like it I'll continue to work in that direction in the future.

About the release date of test version 0.65.

At first, we wanted to make this part of the game a bit earlier than the previous versions.

Before my illness and this trouble with the virus, my plans were somewhere in the middle-end of April, but since many things have changed a lot and got more complicated, we had to move the deadline.

It's all right, it means we'll release the version in the usual date. We'll do our best to finish by 17 May so you can enjoy playing the game as soon as possible.

Take care of yourself, do everything possible to protect yourself while you're outside.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
List of changes:

The most important and complex element that I want to emphasize in the new version is that one of the characters has his first full-fledged animation during an erotic scene by using a plugin.

Rachel

As the winner of the vote in this update, she received special attention.

-a new redrawn look for everyday life in the camp and for the stream

-new activities during the stream and at her house

Connie

-new redrawn look for everyday life and for walking on the street

-continuation of experiments and special " lessons " on the street.

Connie is the first one to have a turning point in the game (do you want her to fall in love with you...)

Hannah

-like the two previous girls, completely redrawn look + a more spicy suit.

Hannah is a slutty engine of this update, interesting and challenging in the implementation scenes are attached.

+++At the end of version 0.65, you will enjoy a nice erotic scene separately with Roxy+++

Finally what many have asked for, waited, and hoped for.

In the game files, there is a step-by-step walkthrough. Now for those people who had any difficulties, there is a place where everything is described.

3 save files in the game, which the coder made specifically for everyone, starts exactly with new content!

Now no one will need to replay anything, enjoy.

Fix: a few insignificant bugs were fixed.

FutaBox

Dec 22, 2017
ecaa5904e339.png
Futa Quest development news #21

To please all my fans, whether they are my patrons or not, I make a public post with a spoiler picture showing the cosmetic changes that will happen to Kate, one of your favorite characters, in version 0.75 part 2.
I am as fond of this character as I am of Roxy, so I made a huge effort not to lose a single bit of her personality, but only to become even more beautiful.

Now, as for the two probably most important questions you ask us the most, what is ready and when will be released the next version.

What's ready:
-new picture of the menu
-all scenes with Maiko are drawn, and most of them have already been added to the game!
-Kate, as you could see, was redrawn, one scene with her is done and the other is already in the work.
-princess is next in line

The coder also developed and even managed to try one scene in the memory room.
Everything is working as it should, you'll love it!

When:
There is already a tradition that the new version takes about 3.5 months, such a scheme has proved to be the most effective, so the approximate release date will not be before the end of August.
But since this new part of the game already promises to be bigger and more complicated than 0.65 or any other version, so this time it will be a real challenge to make it in time.
However, it doesn't scare us at all, as long as you are all with us and continue to follow our project and wait for it.

h3xgamer

Aug 19, 2020
okay so i am stuck. i have to wait in the hall to see what kate does to after she kicks you out of her room to get ready to train. do i just stand in the hallway or what? the text prompt is " i should hang out more in the hall, then ill know why she became so distant."