RP Request

Frozebot

Hello, there.

I've been RPing for a while now, and hope to finally RP what is probably my greatest fetish of all. I am more experienced with chat RP than with forum RP, but I am one to write long replies with several paragraphs even in chat, so I don't believe myself to be inadequate here at all. I am generally adaptive to my RP partner.

Anyway, onto my likes and dislikes. I don't restrict myself to these, but they are general guidelines.

What I like:
M2F, Succubi, Mental Changes (specifically, almost constant arousal, and becoming more absent-minded), Breast Expansion, Involuntary, Partial Bimbo (body and libido of a bimbo, but only some mental changes), Medieval High Fantasy, long epic tales.

If you've played games like "Unyielding" and "The Ooze Wizard Apprentice", then that's the line of RP I generally enjoy the most.

What I dislike:
Most Anthro, Inanimate, Mind Control and Mind Break, excessive humiliation, sissy and shemale, slavery, scat, pregnancy, amputation, water sports.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the general gist of it. Please do post here if you're interested. Also, if more than a single person comes here, we can very well do a group RP.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
*Lightning crackles and hits a nearby body*

Annnnd back from the dead! Hello just dropping in here to show some interest in a possible RP or Group RP whichever really happens. As you've said I'm honestly far more experienced with Chat RP and have merely only dipped my toes into Forum RP but discovered how similar the two are and how fun they can be.

In regards to my likes and dislikes I like to consider myself more of an open mind to others dislikes as a way to filter out the things that are my goto if need be and hopfully add some tastes of my own so everyone can have a ball. To be honest though I'm very simple in this department so most folks shouldn't have a worry there!

I think that's all that I needed to add...If you have questions just drop a dm I'm trying to make a habit outta being active again here!

Luxuria

Mar 12, 2018
I might also be interested! Depends on my schedule...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Figured I'd go ahead and post here that I'd be open to something, if you're still looking. Albeit, some of my likes (preg stuff and I'm assuming traps is included under shemale) aren't good, the main thing that caught my attention is the Medieval High Fantasy and long epic tales. I've been precisely looking for someone who can provide this, as I've been handling a lot of these from the creative end since I joined. With my schedule freed up enough for RPing, I'd ideally like to get into something where I can run a character and actually take part in a world.

You can find bits and pieces of my threads and RPs around, but if you're open to the idea, let me know. I'm definitely in the market for something. I'm not sure how much I'd be up for GMing/handling the reins for another thread (I'm only hanging on I think with the ones I got now), but I think the RP would be well-worth it regardless of how the situation falls.

Reactions: Frozebot

ShinyHappyFitsOfRage

Aug 20, 2017
I rp off of discord, no forum rp. I've been roleplaying for decades on MUDS, paragraph(s) by paragraph(s) and have thousands upon thousands of pages of rp behind me. I have built worlds, painstakingly, with people running their gauntlets multiple times. I'll admit here and now, I can be a bit flaky sometimes because of depressive issues... but I'm open to running a roleplay group, dming a world for them, or a one on one. I like to sit down and rp for a few hours at a time, as opposed to post by post, though, and will not do a post a day rp at this time. Forum style rp can stay in the forums.

That said, I'm also all for joining other people's rp's, if someone else wishes to dm. I cater to many tastes. I am on disability, at home most of my time, so I have very flexible, open schedule, and can put in long hours.