Roz as Crewmember?

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
I've always loved Roz, and I've wanted to see if we could have a symbiotic relationship with her and Steele like it was suggested in the Internal Fuck scene.
However, I wanted to see if she could be like Celeste so Steele's balls could be inflated time and again, or go into Steele's balls for a more permanent arrangement without getting killed by a train on Zheng Shi. Was always fascinated with symbiotic relationships like mimbranes, cuntsnakes, and best of all buttbugs. No parasite for the urethra, perhaps Roz could take that place?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i personally just want to throw all the slime characters together to create a monstrous world destroying freak of nature.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I've always loved Roz, and I've wanted to see if we could have a symbiotic relationship with her and Steele like it was suggested in the Internal Fuck scene.
However, I wanted to see if she could be like Celeste so Steele's balls could be inflated time and again, or go into Steele's balls for a more permanent arrangement without getting killed by a train on Zheng Shi. Was always fascinated with symbiotic relationships like mimbranes, cuntsnakes, and best of all buttbugs. No parasite for the urethra, perhaps Roz could take that place?

Negative interest in any of that stuff.

lordthorax999

Jun 10, 2019
Im interested :) im more interested in being able to wear roz more permanently. Have her eat the zip on the suit or make it inaccessible and have a quest you have to do in order to remove her if you choose to. I love the idea of a more hostile living suit/armor. Maybe thats a idea for the gel/slime planet assuming it is coming :D

Last edited:

lordthorax999

Jun 10, 2019
Nobody has ever said anything about that being planned...
I can hope can't i :) besides the only reason I thought it might be planned was due to how the planet Galotia is referenced in the wiki "Currently, not a travel location"

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
Im interested :) im more interested in being able to wear roz more permanently. Have her eat the zip on the suit or make it inaccessible and have a quest you have to do in order to remove her if you choose to. I love the idea of a more hostile living suit/armor. Maybe thats a idea for the gel/slime planet assuming it is coming :D
Yeah. Maybe there could be an option to have her partially inside your balls, connected to the outer suit through your urethra? Because she hinted at a symbiosis between her and Steele if that was the case.