Rough Waters (For Elwytrek)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The future... It's strange the way it never turns out quite how people expect it to. The year is 2077, but human civilization has been set back centuries. Not by cosmic disaster, or climate change, or nuclear war, as many had expected. But, rather, by a simple dwindling of a precious resource... oil. Despite all of man's great achievements, from cybernetics, to space travel, to cross-species genetic modification, human society was brought low when it simply ran out of gas.

When the severity of the world's fuel problem started to hit home for the common man, attempts were made to find solutions. Solar power, electric substitution, and all other forms of clean energy were seriously looked at for the first time in recorded history. Sadly, it was a classic case of too little too late. For after the other nations of the world descended on Saudi Arabia in the wake of their own supplies drying up, there was simply nothing left, and the world unraveled. There was no great war, no last hurrahs. With the oil gone, almost all transportation stopped. Cars sat abandoned on roadsides, most ships lay moored forever in their harbors, and without the massive infrastructure that the world depended on, most of the planets population simply starved to death.

But, it was not, as many had proclaimed, the end of the world. Those lucky few who happened to live in areas where the resources for life were abundant, and the population scarce, set about rebuilding. Life moved to the coasts, where all the major necessities could be found, food, water, and most of all, transportation. For, while horses and carts now roamed what remained of the roads inland, sailing had resurfaced as the fastest method of long distance travel. Indeed, the only things a person needed to become rich in a world without gasoline was a working boat, and something to sell. And one enterprising woman had settled upon a commodity that never stopped drawing customers.

Her name was Fifi Moreau. Like a full half of the population alive today, her parents had spliced themselves with animal D.N.A. in the hopes of having some kind of advantage in the coming new world, and passed their traits off to their daughter. In this case, the animal in question was a canine, a French poodle to be exact. Her body was shapely, with full breasts and generous hips and ass, covered in fine, short cropped, black fur, save for her hair, which grew long and straight, and her canine face gave her a keen nose for danger, and opportunity. She had decided to build a business based on the one universal rule of any society... Sex sells.

So, when she inherited her parent's prized possession, a small cruise ship repurposed to run on steam power, that they used to ferry people up and down the coasts of Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina, she quickly altered the amenities offered, good food and soft beds, to include warm bodies that were ready and willing to cater to guest's every physical desire. After rechristening her vessel, The Guilty Pleasure, she set about finding new workers to take up the role of 'entertainers' on her ship.

Now, the world had no shortage of desperate men and women willing to sell their bodies, but Fifi decided that her business would be far more profitable if she didn't have to pay the workers on her ship. To that end, she utilized mostly indentured servants, culled from people who had booked passage on her ship, only to arrive at their destination and find themselves unable to pay their dues, as well as stowaways , and good old fashioned slave labor.

Despite the less than reputable methods she uses to acquire new talent for her passenger's pleasure, Fifi's business philosophy holds true. Whenever The Guilty Pleasure pulls into port for a few days, be it at a town, city, or petty fiefdom, on it's way up and down the coast, there is never a shortage of people ready and willing to blow through their savings in a few days relieving 'tension' with the pretty boys and girls working on board.

But, today, a new chapter begins in the story of The Guilty Pleasure. One that begins with a woman caught in a net.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia was swearing up a storm at the situation she'd found herself literally tangled up in. A simple swim from the Abaco Islands to the coastal United States was all it was supposed to be, a should-be no sweat adventure for any other shark morph in the world, and most of all, so she'd decided, no sweat for her. She would not be caught in a fishing net like some common tuna. She was better than this, as a trained fighter, resourceful explorer, and hot bodied lover.

At the least, that's what she would say if anyone ever asked her. Dahlia Jacobs was a proud sort, and with her toned and sexy build, "extra" endowments, highly capable athletic ability, and truly fearless nature, there was plenty to be proud of. But, somewhere along the line while living in her boring and bare bones village, she'd been infected with the kind of attitude that demanded her to always be the best at everything, and while captured in a net designed to trick fish with brains the size of peanuts, she was definitely not feeling like the best. The promise of new opportunities in Georgia was strong, or stronger than those back home, and whatever god there was be helped if she were hindered like this for any longer.

As her temper rose with each passing second, she began to thrash harder, her bright pink skin, tigerstriped navy blue, was surely a beacon of color within the dark sea. Naturally, she got nothing in return for her writhing but tighter netting around her body. The length of her tail was pressed between her legs, giving a strange discomfort to her tight, but shapely ass, and rubbing against her pink pussy, plum sized nuts, and eleven inch prick. Still caught up in her surge of furious adrenaline, Dahlia hadn't even noticed the faint trace of a boner stirring below the belt. Wet strands of thick blue hair fell down before her pretty face, doing a pretty damn good job of getting in front of her eyes as she struggled to free herself. Worse still, the serrated edges of her sharp teeth just couldn't find the right purchase in the ropes of the net while squirming around in the water, and though her adrenaline fueled writhing was clearly only making things worse, she wouldn't be helped.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Dahlia's struggles against the thick cords that made up the net were for not. Tangled as her limbs were, she couldn't get any proper leverage to tear herself free, and what few pieces she managed to bite out of the netting where hardly enough to help by the time she realized that the net was getting tighter. As the support ropes of the net were pulled upward, the net closed completely around Dahlia, as well as several hundred herring. Her world became a silver blur of flapping tails and wriggling bodies as she was hauled above the water. The mass of fish broke the surface with Dahlia inside it. With herring flailing against her ears, she could barely hear, but she thought she could pick out the sound of voices. Her suspicions were confirmed when the net hit the deck of a ship, and the herring spilled out away from her, leaving her still tangled in the net, and staring up at a bewildering assortment of very confused looking boat men.

The men on the boat were a colorful bunch of sailors. Humans rubbed shoulders with anthros, and cyborgs jostled with mutants to get a good look at their latest catch. As they all gawked, one voice rose over the crowd, and a rather pudgy human man pushed through the crowd. He was short, but stocky, and despite his considerable gut was well muscled. His round face sported a large nose, and thick eyebrows that nearly covered his brown eyes as he squinted in the midsummer sunlight. His hair was raven, though not a strand of it climbed above his ears. He wore a pair of green pants and a white shirt, that was nearly free of stains; marking him as something other than just another worker. When he saw Dahlia, his eyes widened and his hand moved to rest on the handle of a billy club at his hip.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" he said, in a bemused voice. "Helping ourselves to a free meal, Miss, er, Mister?" he said, sparing a glance between Dahlia's legs.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Miss." Dahlia spat, glaring in warning at the pudgy man, but still making no effort to hide her exposed manhood. "And as if, I was just swimming through the ocean and minding my own business, something I think you could learn from. You're right about one thing though, I am hungry, and I'll show you just how much if you even think about using that club." She threatened, sharp teeth glinting in the sunlight.

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Will you, now?" asked the commanding voice of a woman. As one, the sailors on deck parted to reveal a statuesque canine woman. Her fur was deep black, which only made her piercing yellow eyes stand out even more, and her matching hair tumbled down her back in a midnight cascade. In contrast, she wore a snug white dress that hugged her generous curves tight. Draped on her shoulders was a long navy blue captains coat, that she wore more like a cape than anything else. In her right hand was held a darkly polished cane of oak, topped with what looked like a sphere of amber. In addition to the eye catching outfit, She wore gold like it was going out of style. Each of her hands bore several gold rings, each of which sported a jewel of a different color. Each of her ears was pierced in several places with hoops and studs of gold. Finally, around her neck hung a necklace of large white pearls that seemed radiant in the sunlight. The woman stared down at Dahlia with accusing eyes as she walked in a slow circle around her, before stopping and lifting a section of the net she was caught in with the tip of her cane. She eyed the holes that Dahlia had managed to bite out of the netting then Dahlia herself, before speaking. "You are already in enough trouble, young lady, don't make things worse for yourself by throwing around threats." She let the net fall to the deck with a wet splat. "Now, tell me, who are you and why shouldn't I have you clasped in irons for destruction of property?" the woman demanded.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia liked the look of the canine woman, up until she started speaking, that was. She didn't need anyone else melting through the crowd and giving her the what for, so with a silent grumble, she said, "I don't expect you blame these herrings for getting caught, too? Usually if someone catches you like a fish in a net, your first instinct is to not let that happen. I'm Dahlia Jacobs, I swam here from the Bahamas to try life in Georgia. You know, I wouldn't mind just not having this conversation and just going back to sea. I can repay you for the net if it means so much to you."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Georgia? Well, aren't we the little pilgrim? You've got quite the journey ahead of you yet, we're still south of west palm beach." As Dahlia continued to speak, the canine woman's eyes cruised up and down her naked body, lingering on her face, breasts, and privates, before snapping back to her eyes at the mention of the word payment. "Really? And what would you be paying with, hmm? You don't exactly seem laden with goods to trade," the captain pointed out.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Believe it or not, I have-" Dahlia's hand brushed across her shoulder, only to do a double take upon finding that what she sought wasn't there, probably lost during her mad thrash in the fishing net. "Well, had a satchel full of coins." She conceded with a sigh, grasping the initial strings of a hunch at what the canine woman was getting at by appraising her naked body. "You'll have to forgive my bitchy nature today. I'm not exactly used to getting scooped up out of the sea and interrogated by people I've never met. If I can just mention something before we go any further, it's about as comfortable sitting in a net full of herrings as you would expect, but yes, payment, I'm a hard worker. If there are any odd jobs around the boat I can work to pay myself off, I could do them in two shakes and then be out of your fur for good." She swore. If sex were the idea the woman was suggesting, she would rather let her make the implication than do it herself.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
A pleased smirk crept across the canine woman's face. "Bruno, Xain, get her out of the net and bring her along. I do believe its time to for a tour of the ship." At her command, two men stepped forward. One was human, a barrel chested man, built like a brick wall, with a messy mop of black hair on his head, and several gold teeth; he wore a patchy set of breeches, and a green vest. The other man, Xain, was even more massive, though being part bull that was to be expected. His bovine head sported a pair of curved black horns, and his legs ended in cloven hooves rather than feet. His thickly muscled body was covered in short brown fur, and the only clothing he wore was a tattered pair of loose jean shorts. Both men let out low chuckles as they produced small knives, and proceeded to cut Dahlia free of the netting.

Once she was free, the two men took up spots on either side of Dahlia, each keeping a hand on one of her shoulders, as they lead her after the captain, who took off at a brisk walk. As she lead Dahlia into the ship interior, the canine woman spoke in an matter of fact tone; not bothering to look behind her at Dahlia. "First of all, my name is Fifi Moreau. While working on this ship, you shall address me as Captain, or Captain Moreau. Now, as for what you'll be doing on this ship, I'm afraid I'm currently full on deckhands, cooks, and navigators. Fortunately, however, I have an opening in the entertainment division." As they walked, Dahlia began to get a feel of just how large the ship was. It was a cruise ship, she'd been able to tell that much from under water, with two floors above the main deck, and at least one below. The interior was richly appointed, with soft carpeting and well varnished walls. The few people that she passed seemed to be the better off types, well tailored suits, and elaborate dresses being the norm, and a few of them paused to regard Dahlia before going on their way.

After being lead up a flight of stairs, they came to a set of large oak doors, which Captain Moreau pushed open and ushered Dahlia through. "This is where you'll be working," she declared. Dahlia stepped out onto a second story walkway that circled what looked like a grand ball room, or at least, what had once been one. The vast room below her was just as richly appointed as the rest of the ship, with thick purple carpeting covering the floor, and dark wooden walls. In one corner, she could see a fully stocked bar with a bewildering array of bottles, decanters, kegs, and glasses, that sparkled in the dim light that came from a number of bright lamps affixed to the pillars that held up the ceiling. The main room was furnished with a wide assortment of couches, sofas, circular beds, and massive piles of blankets and pillows.

All the details were taken in after the fact, however, as Dahlia bore witness to the true spectacle going on in the room. Down below her, dozens of people lounged, drank, and chatted. All of them were naked, a sea of bare bodies, many of whom were openly engaging in sexual intercourse; the sounds of slapping flesh and cries of ecstasy filling the air. "Welcome aboard The Guilty Pleasure," Moreau proclaimed.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia's instinctive defiance in trying to squirm out of the two men's touches was cut short as the captain led her through the oak doors. She stood agape at the finery, pacified for the time being as the plush carpets beneath her bare feet set her mind at ease. When the sounds of sex met her ears though, her wide-eyed marvel turned to deadly contempt, and reflexively, she began to struggle. She wanted those hands off of her shoulders, and glared up at the two burly men to make her mood and desires clear. "I appreciate the tour, and I really hate to make you think I'm not a woman of my word, but if you think I'm gonna cozy up over there like some common whore, then you have until the count of ten to let me go before I scream. And also, something suddenly tells me that you don't really give much of a damn about your net." Dahlia spat, burning a hole in Fifi's head with murder in her gaze.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Moreau's smile faded. "Whore? Whores walk the streets, pleasuring dealers and urchins for pennies, dear. The Guilty Pleasure is a brothel, one that hosts some of the wealthiest clients from hear to South Carolina, we employ courtesans." As the captain spoke, Bruno and Xain removed their hands and took a step back. "And, as for my net, I take it very seriously when someone damages something of mine," she said, poking Dahlia's stomach with the tip of her cane. "And I always get reimbursed." Her finger hit a small button on the handle.

Anyone watching the exchange would have seen a bright flash of light where the tip of the cane touched Dahlia's belly, but all that she was able to register was a brief moment of intense pain, as if she'd been hit by a runaway wagon, as electricity raced through her body, knocking her to the ground. Her vision blurred then went black.

When she finally opened her eyes, Dahlia was surprised by the warmth enveloping her. Coming to, with a start, she found herself in a small bead with a thick wool blanket covering her. The simple room she was in was small as well, maybe fifteen feet on a side, with no windows and only one door. In the corner opposite her, was a small vanity, and a slim young human woman in a plain white slip dress, with curly strawberry blond hair that came down to her mid back sitting at it. A glance under the covers revealed that Dahlia was wearing the same outfit, as well as a tight metal choker.

Upon noticing that Dahlia was awake, she turned to regard her with bright green eyes, and smiled. "Well, rise and shine, roomy."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Rise and shine?! Wh-where even are we?!" Dahlia groggily exclaimed, sitting up in a flash as her eyes scanned the cell. The answer became fairly obvious as the captain's speak drew back into her memory, she groaned, distraught, while flopping back down into bed. She faced the wall, and after a moment to take everything in, she spoke, quite passively for once, to the slim woman. "Who are you?"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Name's Sasha," the smaller girl replied. "And, you're in my room on The Guilty Pleasure. Well, I guess 'our' room now. Anyway, they said it was my job to get you oriented, before your examination, so if you have any questions, go ahead and ask. Oh, and real quick, that thing around your neck is an obedience collar. Don't fiddle with it. It'll give you a very nasty shock if you try to remove it. Same goes if you get it wet, so I wouldn't try jumping overboard if I were you," she cautioned.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia turned over and onto her back, tail slapping flat against the bed as she stared in disbelief at her new roommate. "You mean I'm a slave now? What happened to "the land of the free" and that whole speech? How long have you had to put up with this? If they go prodding around anywhere below the belt with that examination, I'm taking a bite out of someone, so help me..." She harrumphed, crossing her arms over her sizable bust.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Whoa their, big girl, you're going to end up putting yourself through a lot of grief if you keep that attitude up," Sasha cautioned. I'm in this mess because I stowed away on this ship and they caught me before I could get off. The captain said I'd be working here until I paid off the debt of passage I owed; which on this ship is surprisingly expensive. Most of the girls working on this floating brothel are paying off debts. How long you're kept here depends on how much you own."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia lay a calculating gaze on Sasha for a few moments, before breaking away and glaring at the ceiling. "I owe her back for a net. A filthy fishing net used to catch herrings, and that they tangled me up in to begin with. Two dimes, and then a good song and dance are all a net's worth if anyone ever asked me, but no, here I am." With a sigh, her fierce expression crumbled as Dahlia took a pleading look back at her roommate. "Tell me how it is. The examination. Just how much poking and prodding are they going to do? And the people... I know this place is yuppie, but there won't be anymore ass-breathed porkers putting their hands on me anytime soon, right?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Sasha sighed and crossed her arms before continuing. "The regular clientele aren't so bad once you get used to it, but the examination is a little rough. The madam, is going to bring down a couple of male crewmen that you will be expected to service. I suggest you cooperate, because any injuries you inflict upon them will be added to your debt after they're done in the infirmary, and if you perform poorly, then she might bring down a few more for you to 'practice' with." Sasha paused then to let her words sink in, before continuing. "Look, I know this whole situation sucks, but if you can just grit your teeth and bear it, then it shouldn't take more than a week of working here to pay off some old fishing net," she offered, in an attempt at comfort.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia didn't like it, but she knew that Sasha's words might have rung true from experience, and the last thing she wanted was more time on her sentence for "accidentally" biting down when she shouldn't. "I... appreciate the advice. If I get through this without going off on someone, I'll have you to thank, roomy. I don't look too rough right now, I hope. Actually, you know what?" Her lips curled in a smile as she began throwing her wild blue hair back and forth, mussing it with her hands the best she could. "If they want someone they fished out of the sea working in their brothel, they'll just have to put up with me looking the part."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Before Sasha could reply, the door opened and in walked a rather curvy little woman. She was only five feet tall, at most, and her generous figure was held in an hourglass shape by a tight black corset from which hung a silky black dress. A pair of tight fitting arm gloves completed the look of a woman in charge, as did the immaculate bob her golden hair was cut in. Her face was soft, but her eyes made up for it as she regarded Dahlia with a grimace. "Sasha, I have business to attend to in here, go and get yourself something to eat."

At the woman's command, Sasha rose. "Yes, Madam, thank you," she said, quickly, before making her way out the door; pausing long enough to silently mouth 'good luck' to Dahlia before disappearing around the corner.

With Sasha gone, the Madam turned to Dahlia. "So, you're the newest worker?" she asked, giving Dahlia an appraising look. "They told me you were rough, but this is just bedraggled. Don't worry, though, a good bath and a haircut will have you turning heads in no time," she said with a smile. "Now then, you may call me Madam D'Flower. I trust Sasha told you what I'm hear to do?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"Yes, she sure did." Dahlia replied, smiling sweetly as she suppressed the defiant twinkle there probably would have been in her eyes during normal circumstances. A quick half-nod to Sasha on her way out was all she could spare, while the sugary look on her face hid the laugh she almost felt coming on when D'Flower called her bedraggled.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Good, now let's see what we're working with," D'flower said, motioning for Dahlia to disrobe.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Toning down the intensity of her feigned expression, Dahlia did simply as told, slipping the white dress down her body with tasteful slowness to let her ample D-cup breasts, complete with perky pink nipples, be exposed. There was a quick hitch in the back of her throat as a slight blush crept to her cheeks. She'd never been embarrassed about nudity before, but something about the woman's hard, appraising look made her bashful, and maybe even a little bit... excited to be bare. With some wiggling, Dahlia finally managed to work the dress over her curves, letting it drop to the floor as her juicy cunt and flaccid cock were suddenly out in the open.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Looking down, the Madam's eyes widened for the briefest of moments before she spoke. "You really do have both sets, don't you? she asked, staring at Dahlia's manhood. "Can you make yourself hard on your own? I need to know what your real measure is, before I recommend you to customers," she explained.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
"On my own? Like by stimulating it myself, or steel will-ing my way to a boner?" Dahlia said, slightly snide in her tone, before wrapping her hand around the base of her prick and pumping it slowly. She was enjoying herself at this point, working herself up to an erection, and even copping a quick squeeze on her cum-dense balls. Focused on her own matters, she forgot where she was, until she looked up with a silent squeal of surprise to remember she was being appraised. The words formed in her mind, to ask D'Flower to turn around as he face went chalk white, but she bit her tongue, murmuring instead a quick "S-See? 11 inches."

[Gotta run for a few hours.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Hmm, you should be very popular with girls looking for a little extra thrill," D'Flower said. "Now, please turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks so I can get a look at your other assets."

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia turned around, slowly, as a frown slowly made its way onto her face. Her tail swished, unsure about the woman's request as her thick butt was already on display without her head between her ankles. "Can't you just... see it how it is? You don't need to examine inside, do you? It's tight, if that's what you're worried about, I swear." She tried, nervous at the thought of her appraiser seeing her any more bare and vulnerable than she already was.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Tightness isn't my concern, honey, I just need to make sure that everything is where it's supposed to be. And, with a set of gonads like those in the way, no I can't see it as is. Now, if you please." The Madam held up her hand twirling her index finger to drive her point home.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hiding the grimace of discomfort on her face, Dahlia screwed her eyes shut and bent over, digging her fingers into her plush cheeks and spreading them wide so that her pucker was right there on display.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"Alright, that's enough," said The Madam, after a quick look. "Now for the important question. Have you ever been with a man, or woman, before?"

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Dahlia was quick to snap back into standard position, turning slowly back around to face D'Flower while biting back any shame she could. "Most-Mostly women." She stuttered, before slapping herself lightly on the leg with her tail as a sign to get it together. "A few men, my cunt isn't virgin territory anymore, but besides that there aren't many."