rose's fanart dumping grounds

rasorose

May 27, 2020
hoi!! i've decided to come out of the woodworks and make an acct, because MAN i love COC (1 and 2) and TITS. so, to show my appreciation, im gonna post fanart here!
(also its fun to work my art muscles so maybe i'll work on some more laterr)

starting off with some o l d e r sketches actually (uuu maybe i'll redraw the busts some day...)
trials in tainted space doodles CROP 1.png
trials in tainted space doodles CROP 2.png

this goo girl was drawn around the same time, but i came back to do a redraw of her recently!
trials in tainted space doodles CROP 3.png
goo gorl SHRINK.png

(okay i really hope these upload properly lol)

holdinglines

Aug 17, 2019
oh i think it's so cool how your goo girl has like a stone or a heart in the center of her chest! that's a real neat detail!

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Oh this is gorgeous! I love your style, it's really rugged but polished! I especially like the way you drew the goo girl's chest; there's a realistic droop and splay, and the areolas puff out cutely!

Nuisol

Apr 23, 2020
Oh, these are really good! I especially like the goo girl, for the same reasons the others said. And I like the expressions- I find that Vahn drawing super endearing, he's great : D

rasorose

May 27, 2020
oh i think it's so cool how your goo girl has like a stone or a heart in the center of her chest! that's a real neat detail!
oh thanks!! yeah, if i remember correctly, there are mentions of goo's having cores that they build their bodies around. i thought that concept was really cute so i drew a cute core heart for her lol

Oh this is gorgeous! I love your style, it's really rugged but polished! I especially like the way you drew the goo girl's chest; there's a realistic droop and splay, and the areolas puff out cutely!
Oh, these are really good! I especially like the goo girl, for the same reasons the others said. And I like the expressions- I find that Vahn drawing super endearing, he's great : D
im so glad her chest looks okay LOL, doing the redraw made me realize that -- as much as i love some tidd -- i didn't have a good grasp on expressing weight! so i was struggling for a bit ;;;
i do love drawing an expressive face though! anyhow, im sooo glad the lil goo girl is getting love!!!
also many thanks Nuisol! im very fond of Vahn, which is hilarious because Of Course i had to pick a super minor character to love ahaha.... o)-<

this is extremely good.
thanks so much William!!

and really, thank you all so, so much for the kind words!! im really happy to read these comments focusing on little details too ;w;;
i've been kinda struggling with my art these days, so this all means a lot! i hope i can draw some more art to post here soon!!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's one Vahn my Steeles would hit. The longilineal style of yours has pros and cons, after all!

rasorose

May 27, 2020
That's one Vahn my Steeles would hit. The longilineal style of yours has pros and cons, after all!
Hah, thank you!! That's very true btw, gotta make the most of what you've got stylistically...but even now I'm still trying to find something that really suits my taste right now. OTL

Aaaah! I absolutely love how you drew Kase. He's so handsome!
Ah thank you so much Hugs!! Kase is such a cutie, it was love at first sight lol. I just had to draw him, and hopefully I can get around to doing more than a bust for him!

Handsome drawing
Wow your art is really fun and expressive! Love your style!
Also a big thanks to you both!!
Especially to you Rob, it's a real compliment considering that I adore your style too! I have so much love for clean, crisp lines and lovely colouring. (Also the anatomy!!!!!)

Reactions: Robbaps

rasorose

May 27, 2020
Also hi!! I have more sketches to offer lol.
First off, gotta post dearest Anno! I did a clothed and un-clothed version.
trialsits anno COMP.png

Here's Cait too! In the end, catgirls are superior amirite?
I actually had a lot of fun drawing this, and played around with my colouring process.
coc2 cait COMP.png

------
Small cutoff because this is just an older sketch. It features one of my personal ocs that I've made a file for in TITS. She's my babyyy.
I really love the mothrine TF, so I used it on her the minute I got it. The mane is the best part for me tbh
steeley mehwy COMP.png

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, fantastic art. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
------
Small cutoff because this is just an older sketch. It features one of my personal ocs that I've made a file for in TITS. She's my babyyy.
I really love the mothrine TF, so I used it on her the minute I got it. The mane is the best part for me tbh
View attachment 12751

dis make me triple happy <3