Rorai's Free Commissions 2

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
I'm back for what's beginning to look like a yearly thing for me, so welcome to season 2. I am doing free single character commissions again, see rules/commonly asked questions below. This time I will be choosing things a bit differently. I will be hand selecting commissions at random while trying to prioritize earlier requests and diversity in content. I would also like to practice more dynamic poses so if you have a desired scene/pose please say so!~

[Rules/Questions] (updated)
~Post all requests within this thread (one request at a time)
~Characters can be from any source
~Only single characters (I accept multiple character requests, but understand I will rarely pick them)
~The more detail the better so don't hold back
~Any fetish/content acceptable on these forums are accepted
~Everything in this forum is and always will be free
~All requests will be drawn as sexual nsfw content unless otherwise specified

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In case you are okay with it, here's my male TiTS Steele. These are my headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Former human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches/1.88 meters tall.
  • Clothing: weavemail coat, thermal undergarments and hardlight, anti-gravity bra (headcanon: it works like a necklace).
  • Equipment: Predator Talons (headcanon: main weapon), Advanced Slut Ray, Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator.
  • Face: human. Features: a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), naleen teeth, a raskvel tongue, pig ears, gryvain green eyes. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown)
  • Skin: bark over pale blue skin.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Has cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest) and regular-to-large areolae. Six tentacocks, teal vanae markings. Parts of body emit musky pheromones. Demonic arms and raskvel legs. Gills. Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear. Has a suula cuntsnake. “Your belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.”
  • Genitalia at waist: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four baseball-sized balls that swings heavily. Each testicle is about nine inches around and 2.7 inches across.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.

ZinkShecoat

I don't know if it's at all possible to suggest art for other people. But my friend Torzar (also frequents the forum) was looking for some art of their snake lady.
Nephiaret

Ignore clothing/jewelry on this one.

Similarities:

- Good reference for the coloration
- Good reference for the shape of her head and snout.
- Good reference for the size of her boobs
- Good reference for the pattern of her scales down to where her tail begins.

Differences:

- The yellow symbol outlined around her eyes is an upside down Eye of Horus (seen in the hood of the reference).
- The symbols in Nephiaret's hood are not the Eye of Horus, but an upside down Ankh.
- She has five fingers, not four and she has four arms, not two.
- Her boobs are not partially black on the sides.
- Her nipples are as black as the scales of her back.
- Her eyes are purple, not green, but also slitted.
- Her tail is much, much longer.
- The striped part of her hood is completely black and so is the back. The front where the eyes are are all the same color as her belly and the upside down ankh in them is black. The ankhs are also on the back of her hood, but in yellow.

Ignore character on this one.

Similarities:

- Good reference for the cloth hanging over her boobs.
- Good general reference for the loincloth.
- Good reference for the bracers.
- Good reference for number of arms.

Differences:

Ignore the headwear.

Loincloth:

- Make loincloth the same as the boob cloth in shape.
- On the back is a wider cloth to cover her butt, but not the sides.
- Remove the face-shaped plates on her hips.
- Optional: Replace face-shaped plates with a little Ouroboros (snake that bites its own tail) in O-shape or ∞-shape.

Boob cloths:

- Make the cloth over the boobs and crotch white instead.

- Nephiaret has a necklace like this that the boob cloths are attached to, but with an amethyst (purple gemstone) in it and in gold instead of silver.
- Optional: Metal parts on the boob cloths have an upside down ankhs engraved into them and color should look more golden.

Bracers:

- Shape is good, but embed oval amethysts into them where there's an oval shape visible on them.(best visible on the left-most bracer at its bottom left.)
- Color should also be more golden like the jewelry in the first picture.

Armlets: Are in the right place, but should be solid golden rings

- A reference for the shape and size of her hood, but not the pattern of her hood.
- Also a reference for the length of her neck and the length of her tail.

- Use pattern on the tail at the bottom. Big black splotches on the back with smaller diamond-shaped ones underneath and yellow lines inbetween. Belly side is entirely yellow.

- Pussy is human and the lips and clit are black.
- Cock with a yellow shaft and tentacles and a black tip.

edit: I post this knowing it's like a day before my birthday, but since Torzar had been recently talking about trying to get a commission for this character, but isn't online right now, I felt I should snag a ticket for 'em.

edit on the edit: Please don't read that as me trying to use my birthday to sway a slot for this, just saying I'd rather help a friend out than get my own art.

Last edited:
Reactions: gena138 and Torzar

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Might as well throw in.

My trappy puppyboi kitted out in tactical gear over a seifuku like Asato Miyo but for the Seifuku I'd like the outfit Ken Ashcorp's Panda Waifu Kenny wears.

For weapons I'd like my own PTR91 [though I'd like the handguard to match the pistol grip and stock in being OD green]. Here's what the magazines look like. I'd also like it in a chest sling instead of the leather one it came with. For the sidearm I'd like a black Taurus Tracker with a red dot [I'd like it to say "Tracker" instead of "Raging Bull" though as mine that I eventually want to get cerakoted black and put an optic on is a Tracker]. Since she'd have a revolver and not a semi-auto pistol the only magazines she'd have would be the rifle ones, and just keep the speedloaders for the revolver in a pouch. Yellow shooting glasses would also be nice.

Her holding her rifle, or letting it dangle off her chest and holding the revolver are both good. Kiss marks, cute body writing are always good too, with her being all flustered.

Last edited:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Well, Zink already entered me, but I'd like to put in some more details and a pose/background.

Nephiaret

Species: Egyptian naga

Ignore clothing/jewelry on this one.

Similarities:

- Good reference for the body colors

- Good reference for the shape of her head and snout.

- Good reference for the size of her boobs.

- Good reference for the pattern of her scales down to where her tail begins.

Differences:

- The yellow symbol outlined around her eyes is an upside down Eye of Horus (seen in the hood of the reference).

- The symbols in Nephiaret's hood are not the Eye of Horus, but an upside down Ankh.

- She has five fingers, not four and she has four arms, not two.

- Her boobs are not partially black on the sides.

- Her nipples are as black as the scales of her back.

- Her eyes are purple, not green, but also slitted like the one in the reference.

- Her tail is much, much longer (see Hood Reference for a better idea on her tail length).

- The striped part of her hood is completely black and so is the back. The front where the eyes are are all the same color as her belly and the upside down ankh in them is black. The ankhs are also on the back of her hood, but in yellow.

She also has claws like these on her fingers, but in gold.

Ignore character on this one.

Similarities:

- Good reference for the cloth hanging over her boobs.

- Good general reference for the loincloth.

- Good reference for the bracers.

- Good reference for number of arms.

Differences:

Ignore the headwear.

Loincloth:

- Make loincloth the same as the boob cloth in shape.

- On the back is a wider cloth to cover her butt, but not the sides.

- Remove the face-shaped plates on her hips.

Boob cloths:

- Make the cloth over the boobs and crotch white instead.

- Nephiaret has a necklace like this that the boob cloths are attached to, but with an amethyst (purple gemstone) in it and in gold instead of silver.

- On the metal at the end of the cloth is one oval amethyst each.

Bracers:

- Shape is good, but embed oval amethysts into them where there's an oval shape visible on them.(best visible on the left-most bracer at its bottom left.)

- Color should also be more golden like the jewelry in the first picture.

Armlets:

Are in the right place, but should look like this.

- A reference for the shape and size of her hood, but not the pattern of her hood (see last point under body reference for details.).

- Also a reference for the length of her neck and the length of her tail, although not all of it will be drawn, I think.

- Use pattern on the tail at the bottom of the reference image. Big yellow splotches on the back with smaller diamond-shaped ones underneath and black lines inbetween. Belly side is entirely yellow.

- Pussy is human and the lips and clit are black.

- Cock is as in the image, but with a yellow shaft and tentacles and a black tip. It's also not quite as big. About one cock head shorter and appropriately thinner.

- Upper body just like the reference
- first pair of arms behind her head like the reference's right arm (character perspective)
- Second pair of arms laid out to the side
- Looking over to the viewer and winking with her tongue out.
- Character is wearing clothes, cock sticking out from under the loincloth.
- Tail laid off to the back and into the water where it goes out of sight. Alternatively just let it go out the right edge of the frame and let the tail stick in from the left in the background

Background:
- Beach like the pose reference, character about the same size as the one in the reference. Maybe with some faceless tines to look at her.

The actual character can be found clothed and nude now.(Commission made by Alear.)

Last edited:

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Would like to see an upper body shot of a character I've been working on:
The hulking mass of fur and muscle in front of you is Thana. She's a hyena-taur with glowing purple eyes which pierce into you behind a pair of rimless glasses that adorn her muzzled face. Her head is topped with a pair of rounded hyena ears and chin-length messy black hair with purple streaks swept to the left side of her face. Standing around ten feet tall, she's covered in a thick layer of silvery gray and black fur only adding to her bestial appearance. Her lower half looks almost exactly like that of a hyena, including the hunch, except it's supported by 6 legs that match her body as well as give you a hint at her true race. Above that, she has a human-like torso which has matching fur seamlessly running over every inch while being just as heavy set as her lower body. Capping off her hyena-esque features is a single bushy tail that rests between her flanks which still manages to afford her privates some… well, privacy.

Covering her lower body are some tan armor plates around what appears to be a purple and black, full-body smart-jacket the conforms to her body with its upper half tied off around the waist. Her torso is almost completely bare save for some matching shoulder plates and a size-too-small tank-top that hugs every little detail of her chest, from her rock hard abs to her equally hard nipples that glow a dim purple and cap her E-cup tits. Around that, and sinking into the valley of her cleavage, is a bandoleer lined with pouches of various sizes. Some of the pouches are about the size of a hand grenade others for something a bit more sizeable.

Reactions: Zavos

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, I may request as well, since your last pic of my peacock was awesome.
Specifications:
Race: Peacock-morph
Face: Bird-like (Peacock), with a beak, and covered with turquoise and iridescent blue feathers. Overall, your visage has a fairly masculine profile. Eyes are human-like at first glance, but the black iris, gold sclera hint at their avian nature. (You can give him a white sclera, gold irises and black pupiles if the avian eyes are too off-putting) His mouth contains a lengthy tongue. Ears are holes hidden by the feathers.
Clothing: A set of pants, boots, a linen shirt and a waistcoat.
Height: 7ft 4in.

Hair: The short, indigo plumage atop his head is almost unrecognizable from his feather, except by its slightly different color, and the fact that is combed in a front-wave style. (Ignore style if too difficult)

Body: Humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in patches of turquoise and iridescent blue feathers, and a pair of large, feathery wings sprout from his back. Though he usually keep the turquoise and iridescent blue-colored wings folded close, they can unfurl to allow him to soar as gracefully as a bird. His hands are tipped with sharp claws, like that of a bird, with rough skin, short palms and long, padded fingers. A feathery fringe covers them down to his elbows, leaving his hands bare. He has a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch striking bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Frame: Slim and lean body with defined muscles. Average male hips, muscled and firm butt.

Tail: A long, peacock -like tail of feathers fans out from just above his fair bottom, twitching instinctively to help guide him if he were to take flight. He has powerful thighs perfect for launching him into the air which end in slender bird-like legs, covered with turquoise and iridescent blue plumage down to his knees and rough, grayish brown skin below. His feet are digitigrade, with long sharp claw-tipped toes.

Genitals: His penis is concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, he can part his concealed entrance and reveal his true self. His bird-cock is 11 inches long and 2.8 inches across. It is smooth, red, slightly wavy in shape, and tapers to a point when erect. One pucker, placed between his cheeks where it belongs.

Clothing details:

This time I'd like to request him on a classy-flashy suit, since the he was on his underwear on the last one. Something Baroque-looking, without too much embroidery...maybe a cream-light gold linen shirt with an orange-reddish Italian waistcoat, like the one on this pic only that with different colors.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/50/05/3d5005ed096a95d7dcd297a2a0e460ec.jpg

Or like this, but a bit less flashy

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/28/5b/f1285be9779c404defd102e566b0ea1b.jpg

Another one, that may serve as guide:
https://i.etsystatic.com/17219624/r/il/d2b5ed/1453308074/il_570xN.1453308074_22hp.jpg

If nothing of those suits you, you can always draw him with steampunk-ish look. White shirt, leather brown waistcoat, black pants and boots, and a lot of brass-gold accents on his clothing.

He would be using the same white pants than in the other pic. I'd love to see a bit of his tail and wings on this one. (You can use the ref. pics on the old one for those.) If they're too difficult to do, it's okay a front view of him is cool too.

Tail and color reference, if you need them again:
b1a2a973e0226bcb1d71557cb0b85139.jpg

Last edited:

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Like to see some of the characters Ive written in my stories come to life, so Ill try my luck :toot:

Zyiala Cinders is a good 6 feet and 4 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.93 meters in the more accepted metric system.
She's wearing a set of high-powered business clothes, going commando down south, and seeming to not to wear anything else underneath...
Her face is shark-like in shape, with a snout and an upper jaw that pushes past her lower one, and at the very tip, there are two nasal holes. The glistening surface is slick to the touch, as if it just lubed up not too long ago. A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill her mouth and gives her much more of a terrifying presence.
All in all though, her visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. However, her eyes are a curious mix of piscine and Lupine features; a pair of black vertical slits instead of rounded pupils, each nestled within a glowing ember iris, with thick black rings that line around her eyes. Making it very easy for people to see what she see's in someone..
The short, black hair on her head is overlapped by a pair of, studded, pointed wolf ears. A lengthy, tapered tongue fills Zyiala's mouth, able to stretch out almost nine inches in order to taste the very air. Because it constantly produces a steady stream of wet lube, the inside of your mouth stays well lubricated. Two large horns sprout from her forehead, covered in grooves and nubs, like that of a deadly predator.
She has a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of glossy, onyx scales, and three large shark-like fins have sprouted between her shoulder blades.
Around Zyiala's neck grows a mane of fluffy, black fur, making her appear quite royal. She have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering her chin, tits, belly and inner thighs in dark gray. Her slick skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine.
Her arms are coated in thick black fur, and her fingers are tipped with thick Lupine Claws as well. She has wide hips that make her move with a sexy, yet deadly, swinging gait, and her butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long, shark-tail trails down from Zyiala's backside, swaying to and fro while giving her a dangerous air. Halfway across it grows a smaller dorsal fin. Two powerful legs grow downwards from her waist, ending in large, bestial feet tipped with sharp Lupine claws. Zyiala's Overall Physique is one of an incredibly well-toned, well-trained, and very dangerous criminal.
A pair of scaly gills are growing out just below her neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow her to stay in the water for quite a long time, though she rather sleep. Her wonderful two jugs, are capped with one 0.4-inch striking nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are black. She could easily fill a big E-cup bra.
Zyiala's sexual equipment is located at at her humanoid waist. Her Rakian-Cock is 12 inches long and 2.5 inches across. The entirety of her black shaft is lined with barbs along its top and sides, with a number of faintly-visible, pulsing Dark Red veins, and a number of smaller nubs lining the underside. The tip is blunt, wide, and flat, with a ring of muscle around the edges of the glans; this battering-ram of a cock will be sure to leave a memory on anyone she uses use it on. The shaft of her manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A scaly cum-packed sack filled with two grapefruit-sized balls swings low under her pre-gushing, pierced phallus. Each testicle appears to be about 13 inches around and 4.1 inches across.
She has one anus, placed between her cheeks where it belongs with streams of lubricant sometimes coming from the orifice, usually when she's excited.

You can do her naked or clothed, whichever is easier or more fun if you take this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Might as well take the chance, lol.

Azzy

Height: 8'4" (Humanoid)

Weight: Unknown

Figure: Lanky, waifish with slightly curvy hips

Features: pallid, white, sickly looking skin. Bark-like cracks cover her arms and legs. A long, thick and oddly fluffy wormwood bush grows from just about her buttocks, creating the illusion of her having a tail. Nipples and pussy are a pastel, off-color grey and long black tentacles grow from around her lower black. Feathery, banner-like wings emerge from her shoulders, usually wrapped around her harms as some kind of natural sleeves.

Hair color: A very dark, inky black

Hairstyle: Wild and unkept. Hair is almost 30' long in her humanoid form.

Eye color: Glowing, metallic purple.

Tattoos: None

Piercings: None

Genital Features: An expansive vagina, c-cup breast tipped with inverted nipples and an array of pseudo-penis tentacles located around growing from her back

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
I'll try my luck with my main Steele, who might as well be a fursona if I had any use for one.
anthro canine-morph; male; 6'2" / 1.88m; white, black and gray fur all over - basically somewhere between your typical wolf and husky.

face: brown eyes, black nose, long-ish white hair between the ears; overall pretty fuzzy, particularly around the cheeks and chin - basically a furry with a chin beard. the longer fur tends to be lighter and the shorter fur darker. Slightly more masculine than the average.

body: Decently well-trained, but mostly covered by all the fuzz. Has a white spot of fur going from his chin over his throat and torso to his crotch. Somewhat of a small mane going over his neck, also a prominent tuft of longer for on his chest. the fur on his arms is mostly short with longer tufts on his elbows. Clawed fingers and paw pads, otherwise white fur on his palms. tail goes from grey to not quite white and increasingly fuzzier towards the tip. Digitigrade legs with paws, fur and coloration like the arms.

clothing and equipment: light armor/combat gear, something like the weavemail coat from Uveto; no shoes or gloves. Main weapons a modified Arc Caster and a Hardlight Knife, also carries a Plasma Rifle around. Reaper Armamants Shield Generator, whatever that may look like that. Carries the various Smuggler gadgets - Flashbangs, grenades, Stealth Generator, Mag Binders - somewhere on his person.

lewd details: big canine penis (20 inches, but smaller is okay if that size doesn't look good to you) stored in a sheath; apple sized, fuzzy balls; his butt is perky and round. All the fleshy bits are coloured black.
I'd leave nude or clothed up to your decision.
As for pose - he's a Smuggler, so something sneaky seems appropriate; hiding behind a corner/some sort of crate and preparing to throw a grenade or flashbang. Or using his Stealth Generator in combat. Something of that sort. If naked a "training" pose - practicing some CQC or hitting a sandbag or something. Maybe some light yoga?

Doranova

Aug 25, 2017
I think i'll try to give it a shot then.... but since i'm french, my english is far from perfect....so just imagine the following with a french accent. "baguette"
Just to set up the background : Serina is an Half-Ausar hermaphrodite "Mercenary", she might seem tough, but that just a mask, even if she had been through some stuffs, her look was mostely achieved from transformative item.

Appearence :
Overhaul, Serina is pretty tall, she is about 1 meter and 95cm tall (6.4feet tall) for 90kg (200lbs) she has a tan skin. She is also pretty buff, thanks to "Amazona Potion" and hard workout. Serina have a gorgeous femine face, with a pair of deep purple eyes. Also with average sized mouth with one apparent fang. Her dark blue hair is wavy and about 25cm long. Being an Half-Ausar, she have mostly the look of a normal human, but she had a pair of canine ears (looking like a wolf) and a big fluffy tail, they match her hair color with some lighter tone. Serina have well toned arms and legs. Her abs are really well developed aswell. In the sexual part, Serina have a pair of DD-sized breasts, with with inverted pink nipple. Where should be normally her sexual equipement, she had a normal looking vagina and a lenghy horse cock about 15inches long.

Clothing:
A slightly transparent black crop top with a flame pattern, leaving her midriff expose
A black leggins with a white stripe on each legs
A pair of white hiking shoes
And a set set of kneepads and elbow pads.

Poses : well i don't what woul be the best, so I let it to you to choose
-Sitting on a barrel of Amazona, stretching her arms
-Leaning on a doorstep
-Haul down on a couch

__korra_the_legend_of_korra_and_etc_drawn_by_dick_hammersmith__cd940960e45e58b52b04d7703695258a.jpg
Thanks for the reading !

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I loved the pic of Fisianna you did on the last thread! I don't have much in the way of entries to suggest (at least not yet) but I too look forward to what comes of it!

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I guess I'll try and throw something in.

How about Mirrin going for a jog on a treadmill while wearing a nude Steele on her bigger cock?

Steele's appearance:
You are a human. You’re a good 4 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.22 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sleek parka, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and pouty lips. Brown-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your short, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. In addition, your body glistens with visible layers of sweat, signaling the exertion of your previous physical activities. You have mannishly slender hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your perky, muscular butt molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch trembling bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 4 inches long and 0.7 inches across. A sack with two large testicles swings heavily beneath your dick. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.1 inches across.

You have one bum, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Any source? Alright.

9 feet tall, feminine, of a healthy weight with slight musculature, womanly hips and large rounded ass. A four-limbed digitigrade bipedal three-headed long-necked serpentine/draconic hydra with teal crystalline shield-shaped scales and three muscular prehensile tapering tails. Blue iris-dominated eyes with long vertical slits horizontally in crossed the middle for pupils. Four ears belong to each head, like aquatic fins in form but elven in shape that position themselves in accordance to the emotions of the head they belong to. Each head has a pair of horns, the middle's curves backwards along its length and curves upwards at the tips, the right's curves downwards like a ram's, and the left's arch backwards in a serpentine motion. Draconic legs and arms that end in clawed hands, spined fins on sides of forearms and calves. Three vaginas populate their groin, their positioning and the puffiness of their lips make the mound look heart-shaped. Three pairs of breasts sit on their chest, the first pair F-cup, the second E, and the third D.

Personality of each head differs, envious and greedy for the left, prideful and wrathful for the middle, laid-back and gluttonous for the right. All of them lustful.

I'd imagine them being in the middle of an orgy, capable of satisfying all cocks in the room at the same time with a hole to penetrate.

Last edited:

Torzar

Aug 26, 2015
Woo! She looks absolutely great, thank you very much for drawing her!
Love the little details like the transition of colors at her shoulders and how you did the tail pattern with a few extra spots. Feeling like taking a bath just about now.

This is a big ask but if you could do this character in a DIO "Wryyyyyyyy" pose (from the Anime Jojo's bizzare adventure) then I will be eternally grateful
MzSxWZg.jpg
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a tentacle monster over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 16 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 4.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your naked body is like a second outfit for you, giving you naughty thoughts when in the public’s gaze.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, dark red skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with bee-stung lips, an adorable nose and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a red iris. The ass-length, midnight black tentacle-hair on your head is parted by a pair of 12-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of ivory, thick horns extend from your forehead, arcing upward and over your skull, sort of like they’re protecting you from anything that might fall onto your head. They’re each40-inches long and as thick as two or three fingers together. They’re useless for attacking, but they provide decent coverage - and they no doubt add to your imposing visage.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of majestic reptilian wings sprout from your back. The arms are covered in black scales, each bone tipped with a small talon, while the membranes are a glittering silver shade that produces a mesmerizing display in the light. Thanks to your smaller size, they have no trouble bearing you aloft even without the frostwyrm’s psionic abilities. You are soaked in visible splotches of spooge, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Your skin is secreting an aphrodisiac sweat, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, your forearms are covered by sleek plates of jet-black chitin along the outside of each arm. Smaller pentagonal plates trail up your upper arms and over your shoulders. You have broad hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your butt strains your ability to comprehend its size and near-freakish levels of muscular development. Your mammoth hips swing widely from side-to-side with every step you take. You have no hope of walking normally, the closest you could come would be a sashay. Three long, writhing, tentacle tails flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you find that you have excellent control over their movements. Your lithe legs are capped with flexible clawed feet. Sharp black nails grow where once you had toe-nails, giving you fantastic grip. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two breasts, capped with five writhing tentacles each. They hide several long, prehensile tentacles, eager for an orifice to pleasure. They could easily fill a hyper large O-cup bra. The second group holds two breasts, capped with five writhing tentacles each. They hide several long, prehensile tentacles, eager for an orifice to pleasure. They could easily fill a hyper big M-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown three precum-oozing, mixed cocks:
Your first tentacle-cock is 25 inches long and 4.2 inches in diameter. The entirety of its black and red surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.
Your next beast-cock is 30 inches long and five inches wide. It’s dark red in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Your third dick-tentacle is 25 inches long and 4.2 inches thick. The entirety of its dark red surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners.

A sack with a quartet of large balls swings heavily beneath your three hyper-sized, mismatched dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.9 inches across.

You have a black, mouth-like gash, with six 10-inch clits. Immense streams of girl-cum cascade profusely from the massive hole that is your juice-drooling cunny. Instead of the usual inner and outer labia, your opening is shaped like a mouth, with dazzling, oversized lips, frozen in a permanent seductive expression. Several metallic-colored, polished clits adorn your muff, giving it a punk-ish look and drawing all the attention - or wandering hands - to itself. The interior also hosts a thick erogenous tongue.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with immense streams of lubricant gushing profusely from the orifice, unrestrained and unending. Your soft donut of a pucker protrudes obscenely, almost like a miniature pubic mound that rubs against your buns with every step you take .

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
I'd really like getting a picture of the character in my story. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/smutty-short-story-my-final-treasure-hunt.15751/ Maybe her pose could be laying while pregnant if you'd like to practice that. If not, then her bending over and examining herself in a mirror would be great.

Whether you do mine or not, thanks for being willing to do this for the community and have a good day/night!

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
@Doranova
My brain somehow was thinking sports bra when I read crop top and I forgot the knee and elbow pads. I realized these things far far too late so I apologize. I hope you still enjoy!

Attachments

• doranova111518.jpg
    doranova111518.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 102

Doranova

Aug 25, 2017
Hey, first of all thank you very much ! And don't worry about those pads, your work is totally gorgeous, i love all the details you did put in there. And again thank you !

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Is this still open? If so then I'd like to ask for if you could do
Briha stands at 5’11”, quite imposing for red Myr. Her hair is a tawny amber and has been redone into a short utilitarian pixie cut, now that she has had the time and facilities to do so. It’s probably a style she grew fond of during her time in the trenches. Her antennae stick out just a few inches behind her hairline and they droop expressively when she speaks and twitch in reaction to sounds and changes in air chemistry. Her pupil less eyes regard you warmly, but are hard to read sometimes, especially considering that her left eye can’t open or close fully due to her scar. Her skin is a dusky olive bordering on brown, and her chitin is an almost burgundy shade of crimson.

She’s incredibly fit with an amazing six pack, heavily muscled legs, and arms that most mercs would be jealous of. She has wide hips and an amazingly sized ass for being so fit, although you’re pretty sure those are buns of iron, or perhaps cheeks of Steele?

She has a pair of full C-cup breasts each sporting an inverted nipple that happily pokes out when she’s aroused. Between her legs is a tight pretty pink pussy topped with a patch of tawny amber hair, opposite that she has a sinfully tight asshole between two soft plush cheeks.

She’s now wearing a pair of SteeleTech security pants, Nano weave a tank top, boots, and a SteeleTech jet bike jacket. She’s now sporting a Vanquisher hand cannon, a hard-light combat knife, and she’s wearing some more modern grenades around her belt.

ResIdent-Evil-4-Leon-Kennedy-Leather-Jacket-front-800x800.jpg

as for what i mean by 'tawny amber' Lkynmbr24's profile pic of Fisi is the right color, also you can choose whether to lewd it up or not

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
I'm obligated to ask for Yoma art from anyone doing requests :p
Yoma is a 5 foot and 3 inch tall dark-skinned android with big, pointed fennec fox ears and a long, fluffy tail sprouting from just above his soft, well proportioned ass. His fur and chin-length dreadlocks are a pale, platinum blond.

He has solid glowing green eyes with only a paler line marking where he’s actually looking. Combined with the grooves running down his cheeks, it’s very apparent that he’s not organic.

He’s wearing a red, high-necked but armless cropped shirt that leaves his flat stomach exposed, with matching flared shorts that do nothing to cover his wide hips. The android has no noticeable muscle tone and is remarkably thin waisted.

You know that his shorts cover a pussy lying between his legs as well as an asshole.
Yoma_nude.png

Reactions: Ch0w