Rorai's Free Art Requests

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Heya! It's been a long, long while but thanks to Adjatha's streams I've been really motivated to draw lately! Like usual I'm looking to do some free artwork for you guys (see rules/information below). Similar to the previous times I will be picking requests at random and will only consider those which follow the guidelines. I hope some of you are interested~

[Rules/Information]
• Post all requests within this thread (one request at a time)
• Characters can be from any source
• Only single characters (I accept multiple character requests, but understand I will rarely pick them)
• The more detail the better so don't hold back
• Any fetish/content acceptable on these forums are accepted
• Everything in this thread is and always will be free
• All requests will be drawn as sexual nsfw content unless otherwise specified

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm still interested in seeing my male Steele, These are my headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Former human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches/1.88 meters tall.
  • Clothing: weavemail coat or frostbane mail.
  • Equipment: glacial auger.
  • Face: human. Features: a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into two points), pig ears, gryvain green eyes. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown)
  • Skin: bark over pale blue skin.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Has cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest) and regular-to-large areolae. Six demon tentacocks, teal vanae markings. "Horse" arms and raskvel legs. Gills. Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear. Has a suula cuntsnake. “Your belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.”
  • Genitalia at waist: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four baseball-sized balls that swings heavily. Each testicle is about nine inches around and 2.7 inches across.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.

Cooldudesteve

Sep 27, 2019
My Steele

You are a half-suula. You’re a good 6 feet and 8 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.03 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a plain bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. A set of razor-sharp, retractable shark-teeth fill your mouth and gives your visage a slightly angular appearance. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump, black lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are predatory in nature, each with a vertical slit surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris. Your sclera are completely pitch black, giving you a slightly dangerous air. The lengthy, blue feather-hair on your head is parted by a pair of four-inch long, feather-tipped ears.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Your arms and hands appear very human, if not for them being covered in blue vestigial feathers from elbow to wrist — looking very much like natural arm warmers and incapable of flight. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your tight ass looks great under your gear. A long shark-tail trails down from your backside, swaying to and fro while giving you a dangerous air. Halfway across it grows a smaller dorsal fin. You have a pair of powerful legs, with clawed, plantigrade feet, strong enough to propel you through water. Your lightly-toned belly is nice and smooth.

You have two breasts, capped with one 0.7-inch pronounced nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are amber. You could easily fill a big GG-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have an amber, human pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit and an intact hymen. Moisture gleams in your pussy. The exterior lips are normal and feminine for the most part.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
my main Steele
anthro canine-morph; male; 6'2" / 1.88m; white, black and gray fur all over - basically somewhere between your typical wolf and husky.

face: brown eyes, black nose, long-ish white hair between the ears; overall pretty fuzzy, particularly around the cheeks and chin - basically a furry with a chin beard. the longer fur tends to be lighter and the shorter fur darker. Slightly more masculine than the average.

body: Decently well-trained, but mostly covered by all the fuzz. Has a white spot of fur going from his chin over his throat and torso to his crotch. Somewhat of a small mane going over his neck, also a prominent tuft of longer for on his chest. the fur on his arms is mostly short with longer tufts on his elbows. Clawed fingers and paw pads, otherwise white fur on his palms. tail goes from grey to not quite white and increasingly fuzzier towards the tip. Digitigrade legs with paws, fur and coloration like the arms.

clothing and equipment: light armor/combat gear, something like the weavemail coat from Uveto; no shoes or gloves. Main weapons a modified Arc Caster and a Hardlight Knife, also carries a Plasma Rifle around. Reaper Armamants Shield Generator, whatever that may look like that. Carries the various Smuggler gadgets - Flashbangs, grenades, Stealth Generator, Mag Binders - somewhere on his person.

lewd details: big canine penis (20 inches, but smaller is okay if that size doesn't look good to you) stored in a sheath; apple sized, fuzzy balls; his butt is perky and round. All the fleshy bits are coloured black.

Big McLargeHuge

Sep 29, 2018
Her name is Jessie she is a thicc D-girl Husker

• Dickgirl. Ausar/Husker, White fur and hair, 6 feet and 4 inches
  • Clothing: Augment-Weave Armor.
  • Face: Human face, with ebony skin. A jaw-dropping feminine shape with full lips, and beautiful eyelashes. Regular brown eyes, (Hime style hair cut with white hair), a pair of pointed dog ears. a nice long blue tongue.
  • Breast: GG cups
  • Body: (A description from TiTs). You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, white fur, making you appear quite royal. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of white fur. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. A coat of white fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have inhumanly-wide hips that make you look more like an animal waiting to be bred than any kind of human, and your ginormous, jiggly butt is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. Your broad hips are so distended that someone could slide their head between the gap in your thick thighs where you stand. You wouldn’t even have to move a muscle. A long, fuzzy white dogtail sprouts just above your ginormous backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in furry paws. Your middle would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.
  • Genitalia: (Description from TiTs) Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your animal-endowment is 20 inches long and 8 inches across when fully erect. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your huge prick looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 10.8 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy sack filled with two soccerball-sized balls swings low under your your bestial cock. Covered in plush, white fluff makes it absolutely squeezable! You estimate each testicle to be about 42 inches around and 13.4 inches across.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2019
jackal-13-png.13636

this is Jackal my oc from CoC2. There’s no major want of anything in the nude version besides, he has a scar on his sternum and a lupine dick, knot and all (14 inches). Do whatever pose you feel fits most.

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
This is an OC of mine and also one of my Steeles, Jun. (Sadly I don't really have any art of him to serve as a good reference so I tried my best with details)
Hope you like him!

safetycone

Aug 3, 2020
here is screen shots of my COC OCs stats i just have game sprite art for him sorry feel free to draw him how ever you fancy

Attachments

• safetycone unicorn.png
    safetycone unicorn.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Here are both screenshots of my oc Xahlia's stats and what she looks like (did my best to create her in koikatsu)

honestly do not mind how she is drawn that is of course if you decide to draw her

Attachments

• Xahlia description.jpg
    Xahlia description.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Xahlia description2.jpg
    Xahlia description2.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Xahlia.jpg
    Xahlia.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Xahlia3.jpg
    Xahlia3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Xahlia5.jpg
    Xahlia5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 43

Rorai

Apr 27, 2016
Hello all! Long time no see. I'm looking to do another round of these this weekend! I'm feeling something TiTs related so feel free to send me any and all of your requests. As per usual I'll likely do one or two before disappearing into the void again but would love the chance to do these again!

Rules and guidelines are the same as the original post -

Reactions: tohellwithyou

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Welcome back!
I think your style could fit the Love Starz members. I have to say I can't think of anything NSFW, though.