Roo recruitable in the future?

PopWater

Feb 21, 2020
I noticed on the SubscribeStar page that the banner has Huskar Anno, Kase, Roo, and Olympia, all of whom are dressed in the Steele Tech suit. The thing is, I don't think Roo can be given a Steele Tech to wear and on the wiki there doesn't seem to be an image of her bust wearing one either. Is the banner a subtle hint at her being recruit-able in the future? If so that has me very excited

Attachments

• banner.PNG
    banner.PNG
    307.8 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: William.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
Yes! There's a thread in this forum, "William's Wall," that discusses it. The creator, William., has been working on it for a while, along with a Bored Jumper recruit. There's a lot of stuff slated to be implemented: I'd suggest looking through the different threads to get an idea of what to expect, and to see what sorts of information there is that could answer other quesions you might have!

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
I noticed on the SubscribeStar page that the banner has Huskar Anno, Kase, Roo, and Olympia, all of whom are dressed in the Steele Tech suit. The thing is, I don't think Roo can be given a Steele Tech to wear and on the wiki there doesn't seem to be an image of her bust wearing one either. Is the banner a subtle hint at her being recruit-able in the future? If so that has me very excited

In time, yes. It's taken a shamefully long time for a variety of reasons, but in the coming weeks something is going to happen.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
but in the coming weeks something is going to happen.
eyesshaking.gif

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
In time, yes. It's taken a shamefully long time for a variety of reasons, but in the coming weeks something is going to happen.

Pfft. Shameful long time is Emmy, Dane, Gianna and Saendra crew x-pac.

Love you Fen and Sav!

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
Well, I now feel the hype melting my eyeballs!

Btw, William your definition of 'shamefully long' is most writer's definition of 'blisteringly quick with way too much communication and community feedback', keep on doing your thing!