Roleplaying for the purpose of writing: Phallic Serpents

m3chaw0lf

Oct 18, 2016
So, here's the deal.  I want to write scenes for my Trials in Tainted Space Event submission, cock snake parasite.  

(See this forum for details: https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5046-tits-cock-snake-parasitevirus-revival/)

I would like to roleplay with people to act out as many scenarios as possible in order to create new scenes and see, first hand, the appeal of scenes I have written.  Now, what does this mean for the other person?  Credit for helping me write scenes, development of the submission for TiTS, and a good private ero-roleplay.

What do I expect from my roleplay partner?

First and foremost, patience.  I have school, I have homework, I live with a crippled mother and a sizable family.  I'm more than likely not going to reply instantly.  There may be instances where I can't reply for days.  So, patience from my roleplay partner would be very appreciated.

Secondly, details.  As stated, this is roleplaying for the purpose of writing out events for TiTS, so there is no such thing as too little detail.

Thirdly, critique.  If you don't like how a post played out, or if you think I have made a mistake somewhere, let me know without hesitation.

So, here's my suggestion for how we can do this.  Advertise in a reply what type or series of scenarios you want to roleplay, the character you are going to roleplay (include dimensions, gender, etc) and generally how long you want to roleplay.  Scenarios can include, but are not limited to:

Combat with Phallic Serpent Carrier (male or herm)

Infected with Phallic Serpent Parasite

Masturbation with Phallic Serpent Parasite

Sex with NPC using Phallic Serpent Parasite

My role in the RP will be focused around the parasite.  So I will control carriers and the parasite itself.

I will try and roleplay with one, maybe two people at a time.  Roleplays can either be here in the roleplay subforum or through private messages, partner preference.

Of course, if nobody likes this idea, then by all means, move along to other roleplays and let this place die.  Thank you for your time, if you have questions, feel free to ask.