Roleplay Search

Elysium

May 21, 2020
Hey, there, it's nice to meet you! Call me Elysium~. I'm on the search for someone to RP with~. Could be a 1x1, could be group, could even be with a DM. Whichever you are, you're welcome to throw something my way~.

I've been doing RPing for a few years now, mostly on forums. I average at about 300-500 words per post depending on my mood, context, or whatever other factor may come into play. I enjoy a well-crafted storyline where I can develop my characters and have them grow past their flaws and issues, whatever they may be.

Oh, and sex... quite a bit of it~. I don't remember all of my kinks off the top of my head, but the most important thing to know is that I'm a massive sub with a thing for bondage. I will say, though, that I don't want our roleplay to revolve solely around sex. That gets very stale, very fast. I want a properly developed roleplay first, and sexy times second.

As for the genres I enjoy, there are many. However, they all include the word "fantasy" in them. Medieval fantasy, science fantasy. Really any fantasy except modern fantasy. I could even be convinced to do an RP in the worlds of CoC or TiTS~.