• A mix of both concepts

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • I don't care/Not Enough Info

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Athena

For the past few months, I've been looking into rebooting my old Pro Wrestler NPCs that I started back in 2019. I had to pull the document since I accidentally used my personal gmail to make it, but it was in such a poor and disorganized state, anyways.

To make a long story short, I've been struggling to figure out what direction to take it, since it started with two completely different ideas that got smashed together.

Originally, I was working on a horse-morph who worked at the Broodmare Bordello. She was essentially going to be a one-woman Wild West Show, and you would compete with her in various minigames around the bar, either for a free night upstairs, or share her with other patrons in the bar (mostly Ciaran, honestly). These minigames were all meant to be slight twists on existing ones, including a wrestling minigame. The scene idea that stood out to me the most was an option for female players to "up the ante", where the loser would be put into Miscreant Manor, while the winner could choose to "assist" with the cleanup between patrons.

All of this would culminate with a Breeding competition that would see one or both of you getting knocked up, depending on whether or not you have a penis.

All that sounded great until I found out that the Broodmare Bordello wasn't an accessible location, and it probably wouldn't be any time in the foreseeable future. So I started playing around with the wrestling concept more in-depth, and before I had time to flesh it out, someone else posted an idea thread for Pro Wrestlers, so I panicked and hastily threw together a document that I'm still honestly ashamed of.

I still like the idea of writing a pro wrestler, since there's a ton of great inspiration to draw from, and plenty of angles to take it in. I could also compromise - a Treated Amazon Bull Wrestler who works part time at the Bordello, but stays downstairs since she gets too competitive when she's with the other girls? Then I could do the original scene ideas, and maybe do some stuff with her at the gym.

I don't like making threads like this when I don't have much to show, but I'm also trying to write some scenes for HugsAlright characters....which were meant as a way to show how much I appreciated the work he's done for TiTS all these years.

Well, I missed that boat. I spent so much time wrestling with indecision that he already left before I got to show them to him. I'm just gonna post a poll so I can finally focus on what I need to get done.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Athena

Just wanna post a quick update: I started the document in May, and I'll hopefully have enough written up in a few weeks to show it to here. It's been slow-going since I've gotta read through everything on New Texas again, but at least I already figured out how I want most of it to go. Granted, organizing the document correctly is still proving to be difficult due to my inexperience, but I'll try my best.

One thing to note, I'm reading through the original submission doc for the Bucking Bronco, and I finally noticed that the description I came up with for my Buff Barmaid (whom I'm currently calling "Bronco Betty" - feel free to tell me if that's a stupid name or not, I honestly can't tell) sounds like a mix between Annabelle and Ms. Kitty. This was absolutely not intentional, but hopefully it's something I can work with.

In fact, the more I think about, I think this might have actually started out of a desire to write expansions for the girls in the Bucking Bronco, but I wasn't sure I'd ever get permission. Heck, the tag team wrestlers I came up with later might've just been a gimmick to obscure their original inspirations, and I forgot due to how poorly I kept up with my notes at the time.

I still don't feel even remotely qualified to take on anything Night Trap wrote, so I'll just continue with what I got. Hopefully she'll lands somewhere in the middle as the Big Sisterly type at the Broodmare Bordello.