Rob's Rub Down Shack (Art n other shit thread)

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
What a weird name for a thread, I don't know I panicked... anyways yo, I'm Rob or Ralf either is fine, and sometimes I remember I know how to draw somewhat. Hopefully I'll remember to post stuff here and maybe character designs cause sometimes I like to do those.

The other day I forgot I have no nekomim characters so I made a new Steele:

prisc wip.PNG
... Yeah I only have a wip so far but I realize I don't have any goth girls either. I'll finish it later.

Also icon of my current Steele and actual character 'o mine:
d tits ico.png
She's Dema and damn do I love drawing her, like a lot. Made her different in TiTs than what she normally looks like, but damn am I having more fun with her.

Annd I kind of came up with a kind of NPC character? I don't know, I just wanted to draw a demon-morph lady with huge tatters but yeah.
demo layd wip.PNG
I kind of had the idea that she'd be like an owner of like a 60s themed bar or something, I'll figure out the details later as well as finish the sketch.

Attachments

• prisc wip.PNG
    prisc wip.PNG
    265.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Long time no post, sorry school shit and stuff. I'll be able to actually work on stuff after May...ish.

It's Moo March, so I'm determined to at least do one cow pic... even if its super late and posted in April. I wanted to try the new Bimbo xpac on the Treatment, so I made a new Steele. Kinda want her to be a cam girl of sorts, I'll figure her out later.

moo wip.PNG

Reactions: ApocMora and n666

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Ey, necro-ing this thread cause I'd rather have a place to store wips and other stuff. Anyways how are y'all? Doing good? Ok.
Long story short I finished school, it was hell glad its over. Now? Idk, life is strange that way. Been burnt out on art since, but I keep forcing myself to do it anyways.

This is the stuff I'm working on currently:
titty.PNG
Started playing CoC2, really pumped about putting in your own icon so I thats what I'm doing. And like always gotta pay real close attention to da tiddy.

d n cait wip.PNG
Also heres a thing with Cait, the best cat and my character. Shes a cow, so... take that as you will...

I'm gonna try and post more here, also I'm gonna try set up my one twitter that I post my nsfw stuff at so I can post more sketches and whatnot. Yeah, see ya.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Hii,
Seems like I'm falling into the pattern of fucking off then coming back an apologizing. But, I have in fact been working on shit! I just... didn't want to post anything until I finished at least... something. I have a habit of sketching shit that I enjoy then falling out of love with it... and abandoning it; I'm trying to be better about that.
Though I have been kinda active in the discord tho, so at least that's something!

WIP Time
cait n d pt 1.PNG
Like I said last time I've been having some fun with CoC2, and I just gotta say Cait is cute as hell, I love drawing her. I actually have the flats down, I just need to paint it. Meaning: I took a break, also if anyone wants me to finish any of the sketches and nonsense I post, lemme know!

brint d n june .png Besides Cait, Brint is my absolute fucking fave. I love him, and every scene with him just makes me wanna draw my character interacting with him, its wild. A couple weeks ago in the discord I was saying how I wish he and the PC could have some type of gym shenanigans (especially with June, an absolute cutie). That lead to me making a two panel pic of it, here"s the WIP of my fave panel. I'm actually gonna go back to this after I finish my current pic, so maybe stay tuned.

Lastly, here's a bunch of WIP shots of what I'm currently working on:
I'm a big ass flake, this was originally for Halloween *cough*the best holiday*cough* but I couldn't function though all of October. Though I continue because ass, I love big booty. I've also compiled a gif.
snug booty.png
tidd sqsh.png
And the flats: snug costm 2.png

Gif:costum bee butt.gif
I'm slowly trucking along, next post should hopefully have the final product! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Wanted to post this little doodle I did, was watching someone play Bee Simulator and was in the mood for a chonky bee. Bees are cute, especially the fuzzy fat ones.

chonk bee.png
I've been really into this painting style lately, I'm really loving it so far

I'm going to be a bit absent on the art side, I'm gonna be busy starting tomorrow and will most likely be too tired to finish anything. I'll do my best to finish that piece I've been working on, though!
In the mean time:
lipssss.png
(ृ ᐛ ृ )ु

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Hoi, work has kind of impeded me from drawing anything, but I'm trying! Also, I got a new tablet pen cause months ago I fucked up the tip of my previous one (the surface pro pens have shit tips, wth). I'm still getting used to it, the tip is a lot more firm than what I'm used to...

practic doodl.png
Drew a Garret cause I'm ass at anthros. It's the snouts, they throw me off and I keep having to finagle with it.

practice idk 2.png
Okay, after I finish that one piece (that I still need to make time for) I want to do a little one-shot thing with my pc and Garret. This artist I like on twitter is doing a comic like that and... I saw this really cute Little Red costume and I really want to draw my pc in it. Costumes are my kryptonite t(ツ)_/¯

Again, sorry for being gone and not finishing shit. I've been playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 every night I come home. Instead of being productive... the game is mad fun. Also, if anyone wanted to know my new pen is the new Wacom ones that are now available for every device ever apparently. Its okay, a little laggy with the cursor but eh. It works, and the tip is a lot sturdier than my old one. ╚༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽╝

Reactions: Rohezk

holdinglines

Aug 17, 2019
hey dude hope u don't mind me saying that i love how u color and the shape of the faces of all the characters u draw!

Reactions: Robbaps

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
I'm finally done with this, a short thing that took many, many, many... many moons too long to finish.

hallo crad big.png

Also, wanted to draw my cow and my new orc boy. He's cute, kinda wanna do a bigger piece with him.
cow print doodl.png

Sucks when you're one of the few people who can work all week... but at least I get two days off in a row do do nothing. _(┐「ε: )_

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Getting back into the swing of doing digital after painting in oils for a hot minute.

fuk it.png
fuk it 2.png
I drew on the wrong layer... so guess I'm painting this. That one scene in TiTs where you worship a milodan after you beat his ass inspired this. Man its such a fun scene, I love it.
I'll make a gif of the process after I'm done.

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Back at it again with the wips! I've been working on a zine piece so I'm a bit spread thin, but I've recently been really into drawing handsome men and... yeah
i couldve been done years ago 2.png
So Brint is very much a fave of mine and I need to practice drawing anthro/fur characters. Paining this in between working on this zine so it's taking awhile, can't wait to get to paint his scar ngl. Also he's great try his content if you haven't.

bros i guess idk.png
Okay so I had a bit of an idea and I wanted to draw it out before I forgot. You can skip this if you don't want to read a chunk of my bullshit I don't blame you--okay so! I'm pretty excited for Khor'Minos and whatever deal we're gonna get into. And I really like the idea of meeting one of Brint's friends and they just run a train on you, tag team you you get to know them. It's... also an excuse to design a minotaur dude, thats really all.

bunboy.png
Lastly, I Quin is very cute, I like him. Gonna paint this one too
Sorry for my rambles, I'm bored in this house playing Animal Crossing all day. Okay, bye

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
I made a lion boy from trying out that Lion-o's item in TiTs,
newlionboi.jpg
theboipt2.png
Idk, I often forget to try different make up looks on characters and for this one he gives me the opportunity to try. He's gonna have a bratty personality, not like Tsun he just expects to get whatever he wants.
He still doesn't have a name tho and I feel like he's good practice on drawing more anthros.

Nuisol

Apr 23, 2020
Oh, may I second holdinglines? I really like your work, Robb! I feel like I learn a lot looking at how you do color, and how your characters are both really expressive and have very detailed anatomy. It's really good stuff!

Reactions: runingman69

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Oh, may I second holdinglines? I really like your work, Robb! I feel like I learn a lot looking at how you do color, and how your characters are both really expressive and have very detailed anatomy. It's really good stuff!
Holy shit that's super sweet of you! I really love how expressive your work is too, and your style is really cute! Can't wait to see more of both of your works!

Reactions: Nuisol

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Haven't been drawing much nsfw stuff, but I did finish a new character that will most likely be replacing an old one. Moreso she'll be used as a placeholder in buck wild situations than my usual oc... cause I'd like to focus more on her actual story.
new cow + clrs.png
Naming her Padma, her design might change in the future, idk.

thangs.png
comp.png
I just did this pic to make comparisons on both their faces. Still the same but somewhat different I guess.

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Still me trying to get back in the swing of drawing nsfw stuff, been playing a bit of TiTs and I reallly like the Treated Zil.

bugboi 1.png
bugboi 2.png

No full body just yet, since I can't stop overthinking how the body should look x_x. Next I might try the female Treated Zil and the Male Naleen, we'll see though.

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Gonna try to work on this in between my days off so it'll prolly take a while...
hopefully_ill_finish.png
Found a pose I really liked and haven't really tried before, even though it's been done to hell. Idc though I wanna practice drawing more Brinto
I'm going to try not posting too many wips of this so I can make a full process gif of this, I kinda find them fun c:

Robbaps

Dec 15, 2017
Ooh boy, lots happening rn personal wise and to save myself from a very due mental breakdown I've been drawing like crazy. Kinda... Lots of it is side projects I've been fiddling with and am too embarrassed to share, the sketches were fun tho

imp goil.png
An imp character, still don't have a name for her yet...

hjkjk.png
Okay soo, made a batch of offspring designs from my one cow. She's my fave out of all of them.

hyo.png
Something from a pkmn side project, also trying to figure out how I want to paint moving forward.

dean fit1.png beg dean.png
Lastly this is Dean from a thing I've been thinking about all year. Main kinks involve corruption, mild tfs, demons and maybe something else, who knows. His main deal is feminization and probably some exhibition. I won't share the whole thing but sketches should be fun every now and then.

I also got a nice brush from an artist whose stuff is p great, I'll link it here its so fun to use, just know its for CSP. I'm still gonna work on that Brint piece, I'm just... going through a lot rn.

Last edited: