Riya the Cop

Making Riya the Racist Your Bitch?

• Heck Yes! And strip that dick on her

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Heck No? Why whats wrong with you?

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Strip her of her Dignity and make her your personal living breeding sleeve? Whoah I went full demon

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Heck Yes! Choice to keep her cock

Votes: 14 29.8%

• Total voters

DiploRaptor

May 9, 2017
So on a scale of 1 to 10 how many people after meeting the racist cop Riya wanna break her?
I also really wanted to notice her racism with a normal human. Really I just wanna pull a Sera on her by asking Dr. Badger or someone for something to knock her out strip her of what she's proud of and make her my bitch.
Anyone else on the same page as me on that?

Obviously I want it open too all comers, though I think no matter what she should lose her cock.
But then again that is just me and the fact so many of the best girls you need to attach cocks too simply to talk with them more and I really want a different solution then that...
Also just making an uppity and racist person my personal sub is a lot of fun as a concept too me.

I got a dozen ideas for solutions such as;
Idea 1 : You talk to Dr.Badger saying there is someone whose being a racist bitch and Badger can't stand that and you talk it over with her and have her make a custom Bimbo-gun for your use on her that then gives you a bunch of options.

Idea 2 : Talking to everyone's favorite Fennec and getting some throb and other things to bloat Riya's cock and then when no one wants to be her bitch you offer to help her only on one condition.

Idea 3 : You just talk to her as a human and say you want to be friends after all your both human and those need to stick together. You take her to have fun with a hybrid bitch(Anno, Reaha, or Sera needs to be in your crew), and then zap and have the nice dealers next door handle the paperwork of signing her over to you.

Idea 4 : Talk with everyone's favorite well slaver considering how the system works though they call it indentured servitude. And you work with her telling her about it she helps you, you help her maybe money or she wants a sample of the treatment or something

Idea 5 : You get a faux version of the treatment and mix with other drugs, to get your desired form and load the dart and pop you nick her with it. She undergoes a change and you 'catch' her and help her then you.
Option A : Claim she stole a neo-drug you were working on worth X(total of the drugs where it is over 50,000 credits) and the U.G.C just says yeah you got to pay that off so your his now
Option B : Scan the drug and have some records forged say she stole if from New Texas(instead of injecting it you drop it in her pocket) a very big crime, and you can wipe it under the rug if she signs up to work for you.
Option C : You create some fake records saying she bought it by going into debt and then you buy off her debt.

Idea 6 : You ask a favor of the Brothel Mistress to offer her a free night but give the girl patches throughout, and they cost the normal amount and do that until she's super in debt and well save her from it

Idea 7 : Say you saw an suspicious alien when being fairly human so she trusts you and then
Option A : With Saendra's help you knock her out after telling our Kathrit/Ausar mix about this bitches racism and you want to give her some re-education. Then a drug cocktail is mixed her helping you do something illegal but good for people leads to her giving you panties without needing a cock.
Option B : A little goo friend and some careful planning and one captured girl that you take to your ship
Following either option you go she must have skipped town and things so she's in trouble with her bosses and loses her job. You point out without her around to her boss the girl can file reports about her racism, you get her destroyed and stir up racket on the U.G.C until you get them to sign a contract saying should she turn up she has a debt to pay. And because your so good you'll re-educate her. Then you drop her on Mhen'ga and 'capture' her with help and drug her so she doesn't remember the last few days(considering it should take some time for it to all happen)

I want it noted I found her about 20 to 30 minutes ago then I talked to her with male, herm, and female characters and that led me to realize how much I did not like her. Mind you I didn't like Sera until you could do the sub stuff with her but that is just cause I'm a dom and well this is dislike of a different sort

AndI know a lot of these are extreme but again top of my head for ideas and I want it to be justified and fair breaking. And I feel with her attitude the only way to do that is with some combination of these.
A) Another human breaking her for her behaviour
B) A male or herm breaking her
C) The loss of her cock that she prizes and uses to Dom others
D) The loss of her status or a significant blow to her pride and just how important she is

My personal favorite being all of the above

• Haha
Reactions: Nora Steele

DiploRaptor

May 9, 2017
Firstly, this part of the forum is for posting ideas that you will then work on: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/
Secondly, Riya is Frank's character, so you would need to talk to @Franks about this. I doubt he will like it though.
Actually, I think there is a Riya discussion thread that this would be better in.

I forgot that is was not for this sort of thing.
You make a character who is a colossal tool and don't include a way to get even with them what with all the options this game has? Mmm that sounds lame.

OHhhhh thanks for the info either way, I don't post enough on this forum, especially after I lost my first account.

Though if Frank gave the go ahead and worked with me I would totally right out the skeletal structure for the whole thing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I don't think that's going to happen.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Then don't post.
berneydidnotread.gif

Reactions: ShySquare

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Geez this seems like another Kelt thread in the making, least it isn't as bad as the Hel-Spawn insanity.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
This is all fairly tame and... kind of what you do to Sera, isn't it? With less of an obviously aggressive, I-was-bullied-in-highschool attitude towards it of course. Either way, no reason to post poorly in reason.

Be that as it may, however, your ideas are bad, OP.

Reactions: Senera2000

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
I got a dozen ideas for solutions such as;
*snip*

If things were so easy... instead of facing Dane hand-to-hand on Menga, you could be reeeally smart and shoot your cousin's head off. Game end.
It doesn't works that way.
Pretty much anyone here can think a different dozen ways for every scene that could be more "logical" than the scene currently is. Bess/Ben could crush Badger if you ask her; bring Anno and his super armory on every battle; Beth is just a madam and you're a star-hero, just beat the crap outta her on sight and turn her into your slave... there's thousands of things that would be "logical".
But what would be the fun then?

Riya is perfectly fine as is.
She's well connected enough to be a douche, and get away with it. And smart that after treating you like shit, she's not going to fall for any "oh, let's be friends, drink this" or "follow me in that lonely alley".
(if anything, I'd like to have options like that, and Riya totally screwing your plans -and you-, just to piss off revenge-players)

Besides... she's suppossedly an asshole, but it's you who keep coming for more, and want to completely break and ruin her life...

F

Franks

Besides... she's suppossedly an asshole, but it's you who keep coming for more, and want to completely break and ruin her life...

This as well. Kelt was an asshole, and Kelt actually does something that ruins PC's life in the form of mindbreaking and making PC his centaur bitch. Even then, PC has to actively seek Kelt out. Riya is just racist, which honestly isn't the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: Senera2000

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
This as well. Kelt was an asshole, and Kelt actually does something that ruins PC's life in the form of mindbreaking and making PC his centaur bitch. Even then, PC has to actively seek Kelt out. Riya is just racist, which honestly isn't the worst thing in the world.

And even so, what Kelt does is because the player not only seeks him out, but actually wants it in the end.
He's not forcing any drug or anything, and you're not really compelled to return.

That probably depends on which side of the racism you find yourself on. To a human, her actions wouldn't seem as bad as they would your average alien.

But Riya isn't being an activist or acting in a specific manner that hurts others actively.
She is an a**hole, but keeps it to herself. Pretty much like 90% of people lol

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You guys know Riya isn't actually racist right? She's just pretending to piss off the PC. And to a greater extent, the reader. I realize that this post sounds like a joke but I'm actually serious. Franks has straight up admitted so on the forum.

That doesn't necessarily excuse some parts of her character, but none of those parts justify the massive murder boners people come toting in with.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yaah Riya pissing off players made many new murder boners to be born on the day she was released into the wildn... TiTS. She's smetimes even...umm likable npc as long we not overdose interactions with her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To be fair, I say pretending in the sense that she eventually stops pretending (in her xpak). And the threads that keep showing up are usually from new forum members that disappear after their first thread.

Could be worse.

Last edited:
F

Franks

To be fair, I say pretending in the sense that she eventually stops pretending (in her xpak). And the threads that keep showing up are usuallu from new forum members that disappear after their first thread.

Could be worse.
Grence: "Riya, why'd you save me?! I thought-"
Riya: "How am I supposed to insult you if you're dead? Stupid dog."

Reactions: Ormael

krogine

May 22, 2021
4 Year Necro. Don't do that.
this is old like so many things about Riya but id like to posit why we cant really do ANYTHING to her. far be it from killing her (although the ability to do so despite what negative repercussions that would incur is both fun and pointless due to saves and save-scrumming) why cant it be a significant fight or complex event foe domination? she's not even a particularly significant character but i just want that chance like the ability to fuck giants with an oversized dick despite being 5'5" and then finding out your main squeeze is too small to take you so you quest to shrink your dong. point is i find it amazing that Riya and Sera exist in the same location a virtually the same temperament (in regards to the player) and yet i cant have Riya sitting in a room across from Sera with a matching collar. at least let me get her with a jab of sterilex. im not above being petty.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Domming the dom has never appealed to me when there are already plenty of subs out there.

krogine

May 22, 2021
Domming the dom has never appealed to me when there are already plenty of subs out there.
i can understand the logic but its for this exact reason that Sera's slave plotline exists. i can understand that this being a fuck fantasy text adventure wouldn't really jell well with you committing hate crimes because you can savescum and or you have a fetish/play/species/whatever you dont like but the fact that you go about defeating individuals several orders of magnitude more significant than her and can never come back and say "id like Riya to be stationed at this place, hope she doesn't get raped, mutated, or turned into an egg incubator" is just kinda not fun. to be honest my displeasure is more from the fact that dealing with Riya in any way that is a straight female engagement is an exercise in futility and the LACK of options to engage with her would've actually felt better.

[also sorry to the people that really dont like the bitchin and moanin about Riya but its been like two years since i last played and my only memory of Riya was "damn i guess i cant fuck her" and not "who TF is this random beat cop who is overtly racists at worst and an ass at best who whom main character status has no effect on!?" like yeah sure i cant sex but nothing? really?! not even a fight to nock her on her ass or goofy joke stuff? just fuckin off?.... ok]

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
When I play a pure female route, I usually interact with Riya through sex and getting knocked up but if I play a herm on one of my routes I had her transferred to Candia.. Riya is fine the way she is. Not every character needs to be Steele's bitch.

Also yeah she's racist but if Steele gets knocked up by her there are times when she isn't a total asshole and actually visits her beats at the nursery.

And hell no. Riya doesn't like men (well she doesn't do sex with men or herms) and even though this is a sex game, I don't agree with rape. You saying you want a man or herm to break her is just wrong.

Jeez if you dont like a certain character just leave them alone.

Last edited:

krogine

May 22, 2021
When I play a pure female route, I usually interact with Riya through sex and getting knocked up but if I play a herm on one of my routes I had her transferred to Candia.. Riya is fine the way she is. Not every character needs to be Steele's bitch.

Also yeah she's racist but if Steele gets knocked up by her there are times when she isn't a total asshole and actually visits her beats at the nursery.

And hell no. Riya doesn't like men (well she doesn't do sex with men or herms) and even though this is a sex game, I don't agree with rape. You saying you want a man or herm to break her is just wrong.

Jeez if you dont like a certain character just leave them alone.
... what? y-you do realize what game you're talking about right? not only is there a PLETHORA OF RAPE TO BE HAD but there are character that dont like x characteristic and still get banged in the way they don't like. look, ya like Riya, I get that but don't act like this is anything more than "dont want to do it". there isn't a reason not to because she isn't significant to any part of the story, there are characters that literally counter points like "you cant just make her your bitch" or "rape is wrong", and she occupies no space in universe that would make logical sense for her not to get it.

i'd compare Riya to Evelyne in that it really only goes one way with them but the thing about Evelyne is that she's simply dominatrix. there is no racist front that us just her being racist until you make her stop by being her partner and there is no half attempt to get rid of her that either goes nowhere or actively benefits her (from what i read about it). with Evelyne it simply "you want this? then you better be ready to take dick cus that's all this is" and i can respectfully take that free pass of not getting my ass blasted for being to horny and respectfully never interact with her again

personally speaking my primarily problem isn't just that Riya is an ass cus plenty of characters are asses, its that she both an ass to you and they actually put work into nothing interactions with her. when i report her i want something to happen or to be able to do something, when i punch her in the face i want to either have more happen or be a dick and just keep doing it even if im arrested every time

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
This thread is 4 years old and there was already a warning about necro, stop.