Rising Devil Set [ In progress] Help please I have questions.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Ok, monk's are cool dudes who punch. I saw the game added that in a fit of inspiration I wanted an outfit that I felt matched that. I also I wanted to create fists based weapons. This set does both, however I have a few questions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LvqkXSCZOPhOnVNh-Pm2rfMQcln3FxxBHURKOqsIEFk/edit?usp=sharing

Can weapons have multiple special abilities?
If not Should I make the special ability of each fist that if you are using both, you automatically get to attack with both in combat?

I also would like to ask you look over this the whole document. It isn't done, but I think the basic idea of want I want to do is communicated

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
On the chance this isn't an april fools joke:
At a glance, I'm going to tell you that there's a lot of this that just doesn't work. First and foremost is a part of the core concept, which is the fist-based weapons. A quick skim says there's more that needs to be broken down as to why it doesn't work, but I will also add this as something to keep in mind before you continue working on this:
We don't typically accept submissions just for equipment,

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
On the chance this isn't an april fools joke:
At a glance, I'm going to tell you that there's a lot of this that just doesn't work. First and foremost is a part of the core concept, which is the fist-based weapons. A quick skim says there's more that needs to be broken down as to why it doesn't work, but I will also add this as something to keep in mind before you continue working on this:
Dang to equipment at all, armor or anything?