Right of Conquest Pregnancy Question

Drac33

Dec 17, 2022
So... if you get knocked up by Arona, is it literally impossible to complete the Right of Conquest quest until you've given birth, or what?

Because the Wiki doesn't mention any such restriction, and claims that each preg encounter in which you "Accept" Arona's affections gives her either -10 or -15 to dom score (the Wiki seems to disagree with itself as to which, since both numbers are mentioned different places), with, again no restrictions mentioned such as 'this only applies once per day' or whatever. Yet I've Accepted Arona's preg encounter well over a dozen times by this point, yet still the next step in the quest isn't proccing. Admittedly, I'd had her a decent bit of the way towards submissive before my Champ got knocked up, but even so the number of times I've done that event seems like it should have been enough to get her to full Dom, and start the rest of the quest. And... trying to take a look through my save file document, if I'm reading it right her Submission is indeed at -100.

So am I effectively just stuck waiting, then?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Only if Arona knows you are pregnant. You can still complete the quest if it's early on and you don't get the announcement of pregnancy by Orc.