Riddle Answer?

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
okay so I am very stupid and I have no idea what this could be other than fog and the word is super long so help pls
It can not be seen, whenever it's there Filling up a room, much like air In its absence, there is safety The more there is, the less you see.

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
okay so I am very stupid and I have no idea what this could be other than fog and the word is super long so help pls
It can not be seen, whenever it's there Filling up a room, much like air In its absence, there is safety The more there is, the less you see.
how long is it exactly. because i'm thinking space

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
The thread's title should be enough warning for anyone not looking for spoilers.
Sure, because there totally aren't three other riddle chests in the game and not listing which one in the title means it doesn't matter.

/s

Winter City's riddle chest in the catacombs is also 8 letters long, too.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I honestly can't remember the other riddles. The Winter City one came to mind right away.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I honestly can't remember the other riddles. The Winter City one came to mind right away.
I mean pretty much all of the word puzzles can be solved by just copy pasting the riddle into Google but where's the fun in that right?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I tried it on this one and didn't work so time it was time to ask!
That's odd. Worked for me. Though I only used the first line of the riddle so...At least some of the initial letters in the puzzle are correct, makes for less guesswork.

Blairmen

Aug 19, 2018
okay so any idea what the answer is for the chest in the final rift dungeon. i guessed darkness pretty easy, but this one is kicking my ass. man im going to feel dumb i just know it.

edit: google did not help

edit edit; heres the puzzel A precious treasure without end, Nor has it a beginning, Its body lacking joint or mend, And in the middle nothing.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1) This topic was almost dead for a year. Kind of fitting in this case, considering...
2) Every wordlock chest includes at least one and usually more correct lettors already set, depending on length.
3) There's no penalty for trying the options until you get it right; the chest will automatically open once you get the key correct There are also only five possible options per space so it's not hard to check and see if the word you're thinking of even fits.
4) A hint can be found on the wiki with ten seconds of effort and using Google you can find the answer outright.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
They feel no pain No sorrow no greed They have no anger No hatred nor need
catacombs chest
cant think of 2 words because my main language isnt english
The Dead

(i think)