Review/Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2016
I too have to echo the sentiments of the OP. I've been playing CoC and TiTs for years now, quietly just accepting the content I've been given. But I've felt myself slowly losing interest in the game due to these same issues. I honestly don't even remember the last time I bothered to read an entire page, because my brain is just turning off once I see the G cup Bust and read the description of yet another herm. As others have said above, the rare few times I find a pure male or pure female, I actually stop to read the entire thing. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The game needs more youkai and less furries

The game is Trials in Tainted Space, not Trials in Tainted Japanese Lore. Even if it's stated in the game that being a furry/avian/scalie is a thing, there are very few furries on it compared to the hordes of kemonomimi and funky coloured races around. Dr. Badger, Dr. Khan, Emmy, Jade, Juro, Kiro, Nayna, Orryx, Penny, Tlako and Zaalt are the only examples I can spot via Smutosaur.

P.S. I'm not into furries and I echo most of these complaints, but they have been addressed to death already.

Last edited by a moderator:

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
I don't like that the only gyrvian npc you can fuck is a hermaphrodite and you can't even really fuck them because they are in a latex body suit

What? But Gryvains are an hermaphrodite only race. So of course you aren't easily going to find a non-hermaphrodite one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well gene-moded Gryvain or Kui-tan can be either gender IF it want actualy. Just question if such member of this race would wish to do it. xD

Weebdweeb

Nov 11, 2018
So far I love the game and it is amazing and I have very few problems with it but:

1: I use android and everytime I check to get the new update It still has the same version that I already have

2: I want to switch the screen to landscape but I can't someone told me that it was in the setting but I still can't find it

3:Thats all I got folks, Other than that is is a wonderful game.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
So far I love the game and it is amazing and I have very few problems with it but:

1: I use android and everytime I check to get the new update It still has the same version that I already have

2: I want to switch the screen to landscape but I can't someone told me that it was in the setting but I still can't find it

3:Thats all I got folks, Other than that is is a wonderful game.
Why the fuck did you necro a 2 YEAR OLD THREAD?

DJ the Fox

May 21, 2020
in my opinion for people that don't actually want to play it their should be just a literal cheats button and it has the cheats on it.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A four year old thread, given the last proper post was from 2016.

Reactions: William.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
It's the Halley's Comet of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.