Returning to years of absence. Whats new?

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
So ill be honest i did leave coc 2 years back when the first Halloween event in the first forest was brand new. Thought the futa bias was dominant but upon checking the forums it seems I was wrong and planning on returning by getting it on steam.

Just wondering what changes have occurred given how long ive been gone? I heard our femboy cat was turned into an npc. Any other characters turned to npcs? Companions? Is it still possible to do "hardcore runs"? Like sticking to one companion or npc for sex and no one else?

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I mean two years is a long time frame, you are better off just looking through the patch notes. I'd say the biggest changes were the combat update and the removal of resolve so the game should be a smoother and easier experience for most. Berwyn (he's a wolf not a cat) got demoted from the role of a Companian and Viviane got promoted instead. Outside of those two there is also a new Companion by the name of Agnimitra and a lot of new companion sets were added. And Steam has it's on achivements.

On the matter of futa content, since you were on the other post I'm sure you have seen the sheet B posted. With that context you can decide on your own if it's too much.

Reactions: Nao

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
I mean two years is a long time frame, you are better off just looking through the patch notes. I'd say the biggest changes were the combat update and the removal of resolve so the game should be a smoother and easier experience for most. Berwyn (he's a wolf not a cat) got demoted from the role of a Companian and Viviane got promoted instead. Outside of those two there is also a new Companion by the name of Agnimitra and a lot of new companion sets were added. And Steam has it's on achivements.

On the matter of futa content, since you were on the other post I'm sure you have seen the sheet B posted. With that context you can decide on your own if it's too much.
Yeah i was on that post. I dug more and realized i was being unfair to the game. A lot can happen in 2 years but i think im just still ehh on the futa with TiTs. Either way im still giving coc 2 a chance since i loved the character storylines.

Also awesome that Viviane is now a companion