Return of the Tsundere Dragon/Rise of the Underminers

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I was thinking of writing a project in the future, when I have more experience, that involves a tsundere Gryvain. The idea I have as of now will be a MASSIVE project with multiple characters to interact with, a small area on Tarkus, a dungeon, one new race, and the aforementioned tsundere Gryvain (which I've named Newt) becoming a crewmate/lover. Just thinking about this future project I plan to write fills me with both dread and determination. So this is what I've come up with so far:

Newt is a young Gryvain with big dreams, a fiery temper, and a heart of gold, who may or may not be just a little perverted *by which I mean she's really kinky*. She lives on Tarkus, out in the wastes in a underground water treatment plant, with a family of rather odd characters. There's Ruby, Newt's mother, a tough-as-nails mercenary with a hidden submissive streak. Abigail, Newt's other mother, a kind and motherly former librarian who's entirely dominant in the sack. Sid, a crazy, hook handed, elastic, demon-morph on the look out for someone who's existence was erased from his mind and willing to take down any Black Void scum that gets in his way. Earl, a grumpy old Raskvel Aye-Aye-Morph obsessed with mind uploading. Skitch, a reclusive and moody geneticist/xenozoologist with a fascination for the darker side of nature. Finally there's Atnacha, the yang to Skitches' yin, she's a former school teacher with a bubbly personality and always tries to see the bright side even in the darkest situations. Together they form a group of elite mercenaries with the sole purpose of wiping the Black Void of the map called "The Underminers".

Brought up on tales of her parent's adventures, Newt yearns to join the Underminers and explore the galaxy, a fact that troubles both Rose and Abigail who fear that their line of work have make Newt a target for the Black Void. Determined to follow her dream Newt searches for someone to train her behind her parent's back, and that's where the PC comes in.

I know that this is a massive thing to write but I'm determined to see this be implemented at some point in the future. I would love some feedback on this idea of mine and would be heartbroken if this gets ignored.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
I'm sure how much exactly my opinion is worth, but it definitely seems like an interesting, and giant, idea. You could probably start off writing one character (Newt) and developing her, and then move on to other things, like the other characters or the dungeon.
Also, how far in the future are we talking about?

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
-Dragon waifu
-Librarian domme waifu
-Merc sub waifu
-Tokusentai

It seems interesting
Good luck...

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
So far I have a rough outline for the new race's codex article I mentioned above. Both Skitch and Atnacha are this race. Their basically a race of demon-like horseshoe crabs that live on a incredibly dangerous planet that orbits a black hole so it's in perpetual darkness. Their race is older than most other races existing millions of years before earth was even formed and their understanding of life science (genetics, zoology, anatomy, botany, ect.) far outmatch any other race in the galaxy. Biology to them is like technology to the Ausar.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So far I have a rough outline for the new race's codex article I mentioned above. Both Skitch and Atnacha are this race. Their basically a race of demon-like horseshoe crabs that live on a incredibly dangerous planet that orbits a black hole so it's in perpetual darkness. Their race is older than most other races existing millions of years before earth was even formed and their understanding of life science (genetics, zoology, anatomy, botany, ect.) far outmatch any other race in the galaxy. Biology to them is like technology to the Ausar.
Sounds like they would be pretty invested in the sciences of gene modding.