[Implemented]Butt Bugs

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
FenCo in a nutshell. When was the lastime someone not named UpcastDrake coded user submitted content?
Hehe, yeah. Lads and lasses, please remember that writing good smut is hard to do and not to bash on fenco for trying to give players of their game the best they can find.

Reactions: Zavos

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Hehe, yeah. Lads and lasses, please remember that writing good smut is hard to do and not to bash on fenco for trying to give players of their game the best they can find.
but they arent writing the submissions, its not that they're trying to give us their best its just that they arent doing it period.

Reactions: Coalsack

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
but they arent writing the submissions, its not that they're trying to give us their best its just that they arent doing it period.
Cause we totally didn't just get a quest that included a dungeon and a village to flesh out a species native to Uveto. I was completely unaware that either of those involved absolutely no writing. Thank you for clarifying.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Cause we totally didn't just get a quest that included a dungeon and a village to flesh out a species native to Uveto. I was completely unaware that either of those involved absolutely no writing. Thank you for clarifying.
after around 2 months of nothing except for a halloween event we can only access once a year?
plus, an addon to a planet thats currently a mess already is very good, hit me up when theres not an anal slut machine in the empty police office (right across from the orgasm machine.)

all i'm saying is that things could be faster, especially since theres around 3 pages of submissions that have been sitting here for awhile, not trying to offend anyone.

Reactions: Coalsack

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017

You know what we didn't get though? Anything contributing to the overall story.
Or anything that doesn't make the Sister Route with Shade a straight up dead end.
How come all the NPCs on the first level of Uveto have nothing but an intro blerb? I actually would like to see where this race "RACE" goes instead of dicking around on the same planets forever.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
You know what we didn't get though? Anything contributing to the overall story.
Or anything that doesn't make the Sister Route with Shade a straight up dead end.
How come all the NPCs on the first level of Uveto have nothing but an intro blerb? I actually would like to see where this race "RACE" goes instead of dicking around on the same planets forever.
Because everybody wants something different and they obviously can't do everything that everyone wants at once.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Thats written by fen, so it dosn't count for this conversation. Also, just to be obtuse, i'm not going to count halloween contest stuff either. Also Myrquest was coded by Upcast.

OpinionsRbad

Sep 20, 2017
Because everybody wants something different and they obviously can't do everything that everyone wants at once.

Maybe I am just old fashioned but shouldn't you finish the main story then build AROUND it?
It just seems to backwards to leave the plot threads dangling while you make some content about some frog shit. Or make a prison where you can fuck past enemies doesn't that seem like "New game plus" kinda stuff to you? Am I crazy here!?

If I were a bit more cynical I would start thinking it was because once they finish the story the game will be """"""DONE"""""" (even though that makes no sense) and "Muh patreon sheke- Dollars"

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Maybe I am just old fashioned but shouldn't you finish the main story then build AROUND it?
It just seems to backwards to leave the plot threads dangling while you make some content about some frog shit. Or make a prison where you can fuck past enemies doesn't that seem like "New game plus" kinda stuff to you? Am I crazy here!?

If I were a bit more cynical I would start thinking it was because once they finish the story the game will be """"""DONE"""""" (even though that makes no sense) and "Muh patreon sheke- Dollars"
Go make your own fucking game if you don't like their developmental direction. I'm done derailing this thread now.

Reactions: Emerald

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Welp, at least I now know it's on the review list.

Reactions: Crablord

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
I tip my hat at this project and all its contributors!

However, I DO think it might've been wise to split the submission into 2-3 pieces, submitting a barebones version first and expand upon that later on.

There's this certain feeling I have that big projects are often less likely to get coded, compared to projects of smaller, more managable size...

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I tip my hat at this project and all its contributors!

However, I DO think it might've been wise to split the submission into 2-3 pieces, submitting a barebones version first and expand upon that later on.

There's this certain feeling I have that big projects are often less likely to get coded, compared to projects of smaller, more managable size...
lets not forget the fact he spent a month coding a yoga teacher once

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
What about the snake tf? Any deets on that?

(I'm asking here cause I don't wanna necro the actual thread for the tf)
I've not gotten a reply concerning that yet. Not microsurgeon errors either. I'm not even sure if they read it but they did eventually reply to the butt bugs one so maybe that reply concerned all of them. He did seem thankful for my patience and I don't want to seem pushy by constantly sending reminder emails.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Fen is one person with sizeable list of obligations piled up. I wouldn't count on anything happening soon unless Upcast is involved.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If only fen or any other coder for the game could make multiple copies of themselves like the blue guy from Watchmen.
If that were possible we would have two more planets of monstergirl futas, obligatory pure females and dull, forgettable males at this point.

Reactions: valkyr42

luei

Oct 15, 2016
God, I am so eagerly waiting for this to be implemented! I can't imagine it would be THAT large of a project. More than the average encounter for sure, but I'd imagine less than a new NPC with a bunch of scenes and follower content.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I'm usually patient for a status reply, but...

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Is there any way to tag Savin, maybe?

Yes, an @ followed by their username, Savin in this case. I doubt doing so will do anything other than annoy them.

Sigh, might as well start on Vera or finish Ceph while I wait for this to get reviewed. Maybe even S.O.W, or experiment 137. Don't worry about this paragraph, mostly just typing while thinking, and its not like most members will even know what I'm talking about since only one of them have even been been posted as some sort of draft.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Savin dosn't deal with submissions. Other than Fen, Jacques00 is the person who would know.

Mordona

Nov 19, 2016
I don't frequent here often and mostly lurk for interesting game updates, but I figure I check for new parasite updates since I haven't in ages. I read this over and I'm very impressed with it. Of course its refined but it's still your concept and idea. I wish you the best of luck getting it out there and into the game as content like this is right up my back ally (sorry had to). Anyways, even if this doesn't publish, I suggest in considering other writing outlets to enjoy and share stories. I love to read the creative niche ideas someone that thinks like this could come up with.

Also, were you looking into furthering this with interactions with other NPCs? You made reference more than once about what a partner would think if the PC told them about their "friend".