[Resolved] Can I revert transformations or revert to human?

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
[RESOLVED]

So...

Apparently I accidently clicked on a Naleem Nip at some point, simply wanted to read what it does and I'm used to clicked on this to read it. Well, that just made me insert the pill and apparently become permanently altered (Half Naleem lower body). So, how do I change this back to human, or just revert the thing entirely? I can't find anything on this on these forums neither on wiki or google in general.

Current status:
* Initial Race: Human
* Current Race: Naga

Also makes me wonder, IF this is permanent, why is there no warning whatsoever because this apparently even influences several scenes.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Firstly, most, if not all transformative items can be countered. You just need to find an item that makes you more human. Can’t remember the store’s location.

Secondly, this should be in the actual TiTS section, not the general.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Well I found this Human T (Terran Treat), but it is rather puzzling to me as to what it actually does. Because the description says its for human adventurers who are afraid of mutations along the way; seems like exactly what I need. But everytime I use it it only says something about removing a Genital Slit, but never really addressing the Naga issue which is then still inside my Characters Stats.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Then the random number gods have been against you.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
yes either not enough Terran Treats or as Evil said Then the random number gods have been against you.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Yep you guys are totally correct, RNG hates me hah. Terran Treats can bring back my human form.

(It also took me like 50 tries to get Lucifer from Sera lol.)