Resetting Kase

Lichtel

Sep 2, 2022
Would it be possible to add the cheat option to reset Kase? I forgot him when I replayed the game and I don't really trust myself with the editor enough to reset him myself.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Probably not. To make him appear in the bar, you open the Console (F12 or CTRL + Shift + J) you can type in

flags['KASE_TIMER'] = Time Passed in minutes (Minutes + (Hours * 60) + (Days * 1440))

Alternatively, you could Save to File, post it here and ask someone to edit it for you.
For future reference, the timer doesn't start until you talk to him in the bar for the first time, so you can delay his departure indefinitely.

I am that guy named Dick

Aug 21, 2018
@Theron I am trying the same command but it keeps throwing me a error message. Add note my Kase has already left the planet.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier 'Passed'

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
@Theron I am trying the same command but it keeps throwing me a error message. Add note my Kase has already left the planet.
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier 'Passed'
The input after the '=' should be a number. Specifically, the current time passed value, which you can calculate via the formula.
The game records the current time passed when you first speak to Kase in the bar, then stops him from appearing if it's more than 7 days afterward. This command lets you set the recorded time.

I am that guy named Dick

Aug 21, 2018
I got it to work thanks. For future refrence for anyone coming here in the future this is what my code ended up looking like.
flags['KASE_TIMER'] = Time Passed in minutes (Minutes + (Hours * 60) + (Days * 1440))
flags['KASE_TIMER'] = (60 + (24 * 60) + (912 * 1440))