Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Since we're back to square one on the forums, I'd like to request some help getting a decent amount of stickied resources back here.

We could use:

• FenChat/IRC guide.
  • Save Editing CoC/TiTS guides.
  • Installing CoC/TiTS for iOS guides.

Reactions: CoCEnjoyer

Kreegan

Sep 4, 2015
Well, I guess I got here too late.  Took me a few tries to realize that my old login info was no good here on the new site.  None of the web cache links work now. :$

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

wolfboy6000

Dec 28, 2015
i dont know if im aloud to do this but i would really like to know how i play CoC and TiTs off line, i downloaded them and now i seem to need another program to run them so if someone could please tell me how that would be great i googled but it keeps linking me back to other forums that arnt actually about what i need to know.

Thanks! Big fan of CoC and im going to try TiTs forthe first time once someone tells me how i can :D  besides online! 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
i dont know if im aloud to do this but i would really like to know how i play CoC and TiTs off line, i downloaded them and now i seem to need another program to run them so if someone could please tell me how that would be great i googled but it keeps linking me back to other forums that arnt actually about what i need to know.

Posts should at least try to follow the purpose of the thread y'know; your question is better placed in the TiTS or CoC section, but disregarding that...

Even if you downloaded the game, it still runs through your browser. Right-click the file > Open With > pick your browser of choice. This will still work if your internet is off. If it doesn't load, download Flash Player. And I can see you're not the sort of person who reads their email over before they send it... Geh

Name62

Oct 21, 2015

Thanks! Big fan of CoC and im going to try TiTs forthe first time once someone tells me how i can :D  besides online! 

Depends what you downloaded them on. iOS/apk(android) PC/Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.