[Report Confirmed-Awaiting Fix] Uveto - Sub Tuner Collar [08JUNE2024]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenysno

Jun 8, 2024
Issue: Sub Tuner Collar not appearing.

Trial and Error:
  • PC with vagina move into square where Sub Tuner collar is supposed to be. Prompt does not appear for 'Metal'
  • Change PC genitals, remove vagina, add cock. Prompt does not appear for 'Metal'
  • Change PC genitals, add vagina. PC now has both vagina and cock. Prompt appears.
  • Additional: Equip Hardlight Taursuit (Taur Flag) Prompt does not appear.
  • Additional: Equip Hardlight Nagasuit (Naga Flag) Prompt does not appear.

Continuation:
-After causing prompt to appear, event plays as normal.
-Upon completion of event, removal of either genitals, issue persists.
-If player has cock, no vagina, Enter Lab unavailable. "You should have a vagina in order to enter."
-If player has vagina, no cock, Enter Lab unavailable. "You should have a cock in order to enter."
-If player has no cock, no vagina, Enter Lab unavailable. "You should have genitals in order to enter."
-If player has both vagina AND cock, Enter Lab available. Event continues as normal.
-If player cock > 36in long AND/OR thicker than 6 inches, Enter Lab unavailable. "You should have a smaller cock in order to enter."
-If player vagina is plugged, Enter Lab unavailable. "You should not have a blocked vagina in order to enter."
  • Additional: Equip Hardlight Taursuit (Taur Flag) Enter Lab unavailable. "You should not be a taur or naga in order to enter."
  • Additional: Equip Hardlight Nagasuit (Naga Flag) Enter Lab unavailable. "You should not be a taur or naga in order to enter."

Bug Theory:
I suspect that the coding currently has an 'AND' function, in place of 'OR' concerning PC genitals for event start and lab entry.

Based on available sources, I have observed that requirements are supposed to be:
sources: Original Post, Sub-Tuner Expansion, Belle on TiTS Wiki,

PC Not Taur, and
PC Not Naga, and
PC has vagina that is not plugged, or
PC has cock (cock must be less than equal to 36 long, and less than equal to 6 thick)

I hope this helps. Please let me know if not a bug!

Attachments

• cavuveto3.jpg
    cavuveto3.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 2
  • cnvuveto2.jpg
    cnvuveto2.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 2
  • vncuveto1.jpg
    vncuveto1.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 2

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Thank you for the detailed report. It is exactly the kind of data that helps the coders track down issues.
This issue has been reported and should be fixed next patch. Please don't let that prevent you from reporting again.
This is why I think they should do at least a bugfix release once a week, even if they don't actually have more content lined up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwenysno

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Is this still an issue with the latest release? If not, I can file this away this as fixed, otherwise I may need a save file for testing.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I can confirm it appears for Male and Female Steeles. Does not appear with the Hardlight Taur or Naga Suits, as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.