Renvra and Cockvine Question

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
During my forum search to see if my Renvra question had already been answered I came across a thread that mentioned Renvra having a fertility level. How do I find out what that is? I tried looking in my Codex but all it says is that I've met her and sexed her; there's nothing about a fertility level in there (the codex).

My other question is of course, about the Cockvine. I've seen a few threads that have stated that they've had an issue where they can't get pregnant by a Cockvine if they're already pregnant, and that it's possibly a bug. The threads never stated whether or not it was resolved or not and I was wondering if it had? I was also wondering if anal pregnancies from a Cockvine are a thing? If I remember correctly It was a thing some years back, but it's been so long since I've played the game. There's so much that's changed that I'm not sure anymore, and I don't trust the wiki pages anymore. I've got 3 (vaginal) pregnancies going and have been trying to get knocked up by a Cockvine but wanna know if I'm wasting my time trying since I have the three pregnancies.

Thanks in advance.

TheShepard256

During my forum search to see if my Renvra question had already been answered I came across a thread that mentioned Renvra having a fertility level. How do I find out what that is? I tried looking in my Codex but all it says is that I've met her and sexed her; there's nothing about a fertility level in there (the codex).
You'll need to have her 'race' and 'kids' talks before that's shown.
I've seen a few threads that have stated that they've had an issue where they can't get pregnant by a Cockvine if they're already pregnant, and that it's possibly a bug. The threads never stated whether or not it was resolved or not and I was wondering if it had?
From my reading of the code, there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent cockvines from impregnating Steele if they're already pregnant but still have at least one non-pregnant vagina.
I was also wondering if anal pregnancies from a Cockvine are a thing?
They are not.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Nightguard

Aug 28, 2021
You'll need to have her 'race' and 'kids' talks before that's shown.
Ahh... Okie. Thanks so much for explaining.

From my reading of the code, there doesn't seem to be anything that would prevent cockvines from impregnating Steele if they're already pregnant but still have at least one non-pregnant vagina.

They are not.
See... And this is why I don't trust the fucking wiki pages and ask about everything instead. Smh Wiki says vagina and/or anus. Thank you SO much for your patience and willingness to answer my questions. I really appreciate it.