[Ren'Py] Witch Hunter (Pre-Alpha 0.1)

Somka108

Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys my name is Somka108 and i created adult game Witch Hunter.
Patreon

This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.
RWQYuPF_xgk.jpg
_xmgCFeLjSU.jpg
JDJk_IWSU5c.jpg

Now I finished the Pre-Alpha version of 0.1 Witch Hunter. Despite the fact that the version of the game 0.1, the game contains about 5 scenes (+ additional erotic content). Currently download the game can 5$+ patrons (the vigra will appear in the public access in a month) by link https://www.patreon.com/posts/official-0-1-14767127
Type of content & Fetishes(The list will be replenished):

Version 0.1(Pre-alpha):
-Handjob
-Blowjob
-Rape
-Vaginal
- Anal

In other versions:
- Feet
-Footjob
-Milf
- Trap
- Public Sex
- Monster Girl
-Mind break
-Bondage
-Big tits
-Group sex
-Slave trainer

Last edited:
Reactions: alli

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
First Danny Phantom and now this... I swear with more of these games coming out using some of my favorite shows... I'm really being tempted to try and make the Fillmore! adult theme game I've been wanting to make.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
There was a demo that came out back around October-November. The link to the game should be on his Patreon. And btw Somka, I didn't know you were also on Fenoxo's site! xD

Somka108

Oct 8, 2017
ezg8ynpe0wj11.jpg

Hello everyone, here I finally finished version 0.3, so keep it up.

So far, Only for 10 bucks patrons, a week later will be released for 5+ bucks, and after there will be a public release

Somka108

Oct 8, 2017
cg_corn_chest.jpg
Witch Hunter 0.13 has been released. Updates are global and contains animated combat and NSFW scenes, as well as new storylines with Cornelia, Taranee, Irma, Hay Lin's mom, Alchemy and many other characters.

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version: