[Renpy] Time Loop Hunter v0.66.10

Corrupted

Feb 9, 2019
I am stuck on trying to get to day 3. The damn patrol officer always gets in my way. I got to the point where I get the document with the help from the keys

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
I am stuck on trying to get to day 3. The damn patrol officer always gets in my way. I got to the point where I get the document with the help from the keys

Hi

There are many steps to get past Claire (parol officer) so it depends how far you are into the game.
As a general hint:
1) start with Dana
2) Follow the trashed classroom with Janice.
3) Continue with both of them to the demonstration
4) Follow the missing teacher to Hannah
5) Investigate the catfight at the gym
6) Talk to your sister Mia, to your other sister Lisa and your Mom.

Use the hints (there is no limit) and ask CAS why the game is so difficult to get a general idea how I think it.

Cheers!

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
NEW PATRON VERSION 0.22.00 for Time Loop Hunters+

Change-Log 0.22.00:

• Filling holes in Lisa's Story
  • Filling holes events Day 1, Day 3, Day 4
  • A new way to get past Claire.
  • New dream sequence: Ayumi.
  • New memories for Day 1, Lisa, Jody.
  • Achievement screen
  • +2 Fun Points
  • +1 Time Save Slot
  • Several small changes for continuity bugs.

xmw

Aug 13, 2019
It is not letting me go to the hospital after the girl gets hit with the car I've tried almost everything and I'm starting to think is it glitched?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If its the first day/very early in the game, you can't go to the hospital. That opens up as the story progresses. Try going to other locations and do other things.

Reactions: hydrahenker

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
It is not letting me go to the hospital after the girl gets hit with the car I've tried almost everything and I'm starting to think is it glitched?
The hospital will open up once you advance your family storyline.

Cheers!

aattss

Dec 16, 2017
With all the savescumming I do in some of these games to see all the events or the ones I want, it's nice to see a game where redoing events with new knowledge is now a gameplay mechanic and both expected and rewarded. And I think timeloop premises have plenty of potential.

Reactions: hydrahenker

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Do you ever get to fuck the blue alien thing at any point?

Yes, if you take the sleeping pill in your apartment, you will have a vivid dream fucking CAS. The dream will adapt to her new form and outfits

Cheers!

althor1170

Apr 17, 2021
Can't find the right combo for Janice in the storage closet. I've tried everything I can think of. I've saved Dana, I've let her save Dana, I've stolen the document, left it there. Nothing triggers any scene other than getting beat up or Janice leaving.

hydrahenker

Sep 25, 2017
Can't find the right combo for Janice in the storage closet. I've tried everything I can think of. I've saved Dana, I've let her save Dana, I've stolen the document, left it there. Nothing triggers any scene other than getting beat up or Janice leaving.

depending of what you do at the car accident has consequences for Janice and Dana and will alter their behavior. You can save dana, you can arrange so Janice saves Dana or you can get Dana get hit.
The outcomes will be that dana is more fond of you, janice is more fond of Dana or Janice is more open to you (if you work on her)

DAY 1
- steal the doc
- lie to janice
- don't save dana
- help janice with speech without the doc

DAY 2
- go to janice and hide in the side closet.
- spy the suits

Cheers!