[Renpy] Teacher's Pets (1.632 freely available)

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Patreon

Version 1.632 is now freely available to everyone. If you're upgrading from 1.5x, in order to see a good deal of the new content you will need to start a fresh save. In the latest patch I believe I have fixed the most glaring bug with 1.5x saves but it's still possible your game will break at some point.

Download:

Windows
Mac
Linux

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.

Teacher's Pets is being created using Renpy with 3D-rendered graphics.The game uses an event based progression system that allows for for multiple storylines to progress independently of one another, allowing for both open-ended gameplay as well as more linear visual-novel-style stories. The main gameplay mechanics at the moment are conversation choices, stat management, and adventure-game-style inventory/environment interaction puzzles. Stats include "affection" and "corruption" scores for the girls as well as a "depravity" score for the player which dictates possible actions and conversation choices.

There are currently six girls in the game: three students, a teacher, your wife and your daughter. Each has her own unique and identifiable personality. It's up to you to choose how you want to progress with them--either with kindness or romance or less savory means. If you're truly perverted you can even choose to remain faithful to your wife and treat your students with respect and compassion.

All stills are rendered in 1080p and all major sex scenes will be interactive and animated in 720p at 30fps.

What kind of content can I expect?

An incomplete list of planned fetishes:
  • incest (f/d and m/d)
  • teen(18+)/schoolgirl
  • corruption
  • mind control
  • voyeurism
  • blackmail/coercion
  • impregnation
  • sleep
  • monogamy
Any of the more extreme stuff or content that some people might find particularly objectionable will always be avoidable.

What's in the game right now?

As of version 1.632 there are more than 350 renders, more than 28,000 words of dialogue, and multiple lewd animations rendered at 720p 30fps and often interactive. This includes two full-on sex scenes, one fellatio, one cunnilingus, and several other scenes of groping and the like.

Last edited:
Reactions: normal guy

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
His Patreon can be found here.

And the latest public version is the 1.541. Links:
It's a pity that developers don't attend their own threads...

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
I'm digging the game so far. Does anyone know how far you can progress with the ladies in this build? I've slept with the teacher and the wife, the daughter has let touch the butt, and one girl at school her boobs. The other two students have just been dreams so far.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'm digging the game so far. Does anyone know how far you can progress with the ladies in this build? I've slept with the teacher and the wife, the daughter has let touch the butt, and one girl at school her boobs. The other two students have just been dreams so far.

I'm guessing that's everything. The teacher didn't go that far in the last build. If you've also spoken to the daughter's principal and taken one of the girls to her college tour that should be about all the major content.

Reactions: Hellmonkey

Hellmonkey

Jul 25, 2016
I didn't do the college tour, but I've done the prinical. Not sure how to get the tour to prompt. I may just wait for the next update to mess with it more. Thanks!

vgadict

Aug 31, 2017
I'm guessing that's everything. The teacher didn't go that far in the last build. If you've also spoken to the daughter's principal and taken one of the girls to her college tour that should be about all the major content.
How do you trigger the college tour? In case it matters, I'm currently up to day 58 and Meg's stats are Affection: 36 Romance: 97 Control: 35 Corruption: 16 I think I've tried each of her dialog options multiple times, but I've never seen an option for a college tour.

Update - The college tour came up for me on day 61.

Also, I have made no progress with Sara (appeared once at shopping trip, and in dreams) Affection: 3 and other stats all 0's, and very little headway with Kaitlyn (buys liquor from you in locker room, appears in dreams) Affection: 20 Corruption: 10 other stats 0s, but I'm assuming there may not be anything available for either of them yet.

I read somewhere that the boutique is supposed to become a visitable location (ala Superstore or drug dealer) after a certain event, but I haven't managed to find that yet either.

Update - The Boutique becomes available after Meghan's college tour.

Last edited:

GeekingOut

Dec 6, 2015
I'd like to be able to lock out incest, like a toggle or something in the options.

It'd be nice if there were more available interactions with your wife besides "raging boner" and "spike coffee". You know, ask about her day, be a decent person to her. It's clear that your relationship is antagonistic with her from the start, but I don't like the black and white between "never touching her ever" and "drugs". I get this is a MC/invol game, but the fact that there are very few opportunities to raise your affection with the wifey is offputting.

I'd like to see there be something you can do on the first few weekends beyond a minor shopping trip or two. Obv there's events scattered around, but maybe you should have hobbies?

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
It's a pity that developers don't attend their own threads...
Apparently he thought this thread had been blocked by a spam filter. He's more actively updating his non-showcase thread. I left a post over there to let him know that this is running.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Hi, sorry I wasn't updating this thread. For the first few weeks at least this thread was quarantined or whatever the term is, it wasn't available to the public. So I've been keeping the thread in the non-showcase forum up-to-date. Just to get you up to speed, the latest version, 1.631 is now available for $10 backers and 1.541 is available for all. It will only be a few days before 1.6x becomes available to the public. Since I've been posting change logs in the other thread I'll just go ahead and link you there for now. I've updated the links to the latest publicly available version and removed the images as they were way too big and several of them out of date(I made several redesigns shortly after the initial release). Anyway, I hope you like the game, I'll try to follow this thread closely now that I'm at the big boys table. :)

Last edited:

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
I'd like to be able to lock out incest, like a toggle or something in the options.

It'd be nice if there were more available interactions with your wife besides "raging boner" and "spike coffee". You know, ask about her day, be a decent person to her. It's clear that your relationship is antagonistic with her from the start, but I don't like the black and white between "never touching her ever" and "drugs". I get this is a MC/invol game, but the fact that there are very few opportunities to raise your affection with the wifey is offputting.

I'd like to see there be something you can do on the first few weekends beyond a minor shopping trip or two. Obv there's events scattered around, but maybe you should have hobbies?

Not sure what the last version you played was, but as of at least 1.5 you can have completely consensual vanilla sex with your wife, without a condom even after a certain point. Version 1.6 also adds chat for the wife so you can choose to be kind and improve your relationship that way.

Pro tip for those playing 1.6x: I've increased the rate at which D & W appear in the living room together. Try and use your daily chats when they're together as it often opens up new chat choices, and it's just fun.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Teacher's Pets v1.632 is now available to the public. Change log:
  • 1.5x saves may work now?
  • "Get a better view" of Daughter is now a (subtle) animation in a small preview of what's to come
  • Don't try to drink while this animation is going on or you will bug out the game, i'll fix in next update
  • Blackmail BJ now requires photo or actual presence at BJ attempt
  • Minor dialogue fixes
You can get the latest version from my Patreon page.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So what purpose does the ePhone and the shoes you can buy at the boutique serve? I understand the ePhone is a gift, but does it unlock anything new? It is pretty damn expensive for just a gift, the amount of drugs I could buy for that price would easily overwhelm any gains the phone itself gives.

As for the shoes, my wife asks me to get them, but once I do I don't know what else to do with them.