[Ren'Py] Teacher's Pets (new version 1.631 now available to $10 patrons, 1.541 available free)

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Tried to post this in the Showcase thread but it looks like I triggered a spam filter, so I'll briefly mention it here. Sorry if this breaks any rules.

I just put out the first public release of my game, Teacher's Pets. It's Renpy/3DCG. You play as a high school teacher and you'll interact with your students as well as your wife and daughter. Gameplay is sort of open-ended and event-based . It'll have incest, teen(18+), mind control, that sort of thing. You can find the full details and screenshots on my Patreon.

This first version has a lot of characters to introduce so it's a little light on character development but I think you can get an idea of the tone I'm going for. I'll also mention it's very generous in terms of actual lewd content with three animated sex scenes.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I'd make a joke about how the option for monogamy is so depraved nowadays but I believe that joke has been played out a bit. Although, I think there should totally be a scene somewhere down the line which is just a shot of your wife smiling then a slow zoom on the PC and wife holding hands. Scandalous.

But in all seriousness, it's clear that you either put a fair amount of effort into this or simply have a certain amount of talent. The writing so far isn't half-bad and some of the jokes are even funny. The menus and everything have a nice unique motif to'em as well. The exchange with the shady gentleman is worth a sensible chuckle.

The models are unique but could still use a bit of work in my opinion. The animated scenes are a nice touch as well, although I only ever got two of them, the dream sequences. Although I saw a gif of the third on 4chan I believe. It seems the current build is bugged and after the first time you use the pill on your wife and she still denies you, you never get a chance to try again because the option doesn't reappear even after purchasing another pill. Will there be a way to get with each character without drugging them?

I say this all the time, but your game has potential and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Reactions: irredeemable

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.

Someone else had mentioned that bug but I haven't been able to replicate it myself. I'll take another look at it. If anyone having the issue could send me their save game I would greatly appreciate it.

I am shooting for a non-drug route with all of the characters, although I've dug myself a hole with the daughter. I do want all of characters to react to the main character (somewhat) realistically even as situations become absurd or the MC behaves awfully. I have a few ideas in mind.

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Ok, so I have a minor complaint. Upon starting the game, a drum solo comes blaring out of my speakers at a mighty decibel. Might want to do something about that :)

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Ok, so I have a minor complaint. Upon starting the game, a drum solo comes blaring out of my speakers at a mighty decibel. Might want to do something about that :)

Ha, I like the drumline music--I shamelessly ripped the idea off from the show Vice Principals. I'll see about adjusting the volume though.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Ok tried the game so gonna give a bit of feedback.

First of all I think that quite a few players would love if you could divorce your wife, just saying :). That marriage seems like it's at the end just seeing the attitude she has, If I had that situation I would first contact a good lawyer.

Second I would like to ask if it's possible for the hearts to choose if you want them visible or not, in fact it would be quite great if even a positive choice has consequences, for example when you talk to the teacher you can talk about the cheerleader as she is kind of a problem student, however doing so should impact and make you lose a heart with the cheerleader for example.

The following is more in the line of questions more than feedback:

Third it's about the stats, you said the following in the patreon "Stats include "affection" and "corruption" scores for the girls as well as a "depravity" score for the player", I would like to ask how much of an impact will have the corruption, for example, is it possible to corrupt your daughter but don't have any affection?, and if you can, will she be quite a slut in the school with the other boys?.

Fourth is a bit of the fetishes, it would be kind of nice if those were quite bilateral, meaning that girls can blackmail you or be voyeur on you.

Showing the last part I would like to give an example: If you imagine the situation of the daughter, let's say that she has high affection and high corruption, in this situation she loves you and she can be quite open about it because of the high corruption, so because of this she could seduce you openly, even tease you or perhaps if all the other things fail, blackmail you if she can to have her way with you.

Another would be if for example your wife has high corruption but low affection she will have no problem having sex with other people.

Or an student with high affection and low corruption just try to be with you and find motives to be with you.

Most games are quite bad on the interactions part, and even worse on the consequences, so I would recommend giving it a bit of depth.

Reactions: irredeemable

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I'll just respond point by point:

1. The wife may have a tiny bit of an attitude, hey, given how I expect most players to behave maybe she has her reasons. :) I was actually considering moving the mind control intro back a few days just to force the player into getting a little more henpecked before you get the chance to MC her. But, yeh, there will be multiple ways to deal with her.

2. Yes I could put something in to turn off the hearts. I'm thinking of adding a toggle for all of the cues the game gives you to make things easier/prevent players from getting stuck, like an easy mode/hard mode thing. There definitely will be cases where you'll have to weigh the pros and cons of a choice, there already are with many dialogue options giving you -affection but +depravity. Not that depravity is always a goal--right now it is sort of unambiguously good but in the future there will be reasons to keep it in check.

3. Certain events and interactions are going to be gated by those stat values. I haven't worked out any exact numbers yet but yes, there will definitely be scenarios where you need X affection and Y corruption for an event, for example. I have plans for corruption leading to more public sluttiness but it's something you have to be careful with as it really turns a lot of people off, so it definitely be avoidable.

4. I hadn't thought of it in those terms but yeh I have some ideas for consequences and negative events. Again it's something I think you have to be careful with as it's easy to alienate players with that sort of thing.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
I've just found the bug that was preventing a second MC pill from being used on the wife. Sex scene should be available now. Sorry for the unintentional blue balling. Windows version 1.03 here. Your current save game should work but you will need to buy a new pill.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
For the non-drug daughter relationship, you could have her reveal a sort of subtle attraction that she already had for her father that he makes more and more difficult for her to hide as her affection grows. Perhaps she'll confess at some point and then you'll have the option to try to work it out with her on your own, or tell her to talk with her mother about it(which may have different results depending on her stats/relationship. Could open up a father/mother/daughter threesome maybe? Or bad end if terrible relationship.). Relationship would be different depending whether it's based on corruption, depravity, affection, etc or however you intend for that too work. If you instead base your approach on your own depravity then it'd probably be a bit more predatory in approach.

I'll be sure to check out the fix.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Version 1.1 was released today/night for backers. It will be freely available to everyone on 6/12.
Here is a quick change log:

• New art for all school scenes (example attached for comparison) as well as daughter intro
  • Several characters tweaked
  • Added images for all girls for the status screen
  • Girls status and mind control tutorials now in the game
  • Cross-save achievements now in game (no wondering if you've missed anything interesting)
  • Meg harassed scene now has art
  • Meg will now visit you on your break with the appropriate affection level
  • this opens up the beginning of romance & mind control-training options
  • Meg bra drop & breast fondling animation
  • Kaitlyn now (occasionally) hangs out in the girls locker room during your break. This could lead to all sorts of interesting scenarios.
  • Shopping scene starring your daughter and Sara
  • probably some smaller stuff that I'm missing

Overall I'm happy with what amounts to 2 weeks of content, keeping in mind that a great deal of that was redoing old stuff that I felt had to be redone.

You can check it out on my Patreon, though I do recommend waiting until the 12th for the new version's public release.

Attachments

• kait makeover.jpg
    kait makeover.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 133

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Version 1.21 is now available for free to everyone. In addition to the 1.1 changes, 1.2 included new art for the wife intro, a new (potentially lewd) "movie night" scene with the daughter, and several bug fixes.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This version seems a little buggy. I tried using the Back button to explore the movie scene with the daughter and when the scene ended it brought me to the main menu. The "Spend quality time with Meghan" option also seems to show up during other character's scenes where it's possible to interact through the option circles at the bottom of the screen. The wife's control and corruption never go up no matter how many pills you give her. And giving Meghan pills doesn't consume them from the inventory (actually kind of nice considering you can only buy 1 at a time with 2 per week max) no matter how many times you drug her at lunch. Not sure if this is a bug or just a lack of content, but there's also no way to drug Kaitlyn or the other teacher.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Definitely buggy at the moment. 1.22 i up, not sure if it resolves any of those specific issues but I will get on to fixing them shortly. No MC for Kaitlyn yet but she will be getting some scenes in the next update.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Well I have to say one thing that I find it a bit bad, it is about the corruption of the main character:

-First of all I think it's a bit too much that only the bad choices give corruption points, I think that those points should be gained another way (perhaps mind options about why you are kind to x or y), being a dick isn't truly good. In fact if you want to have chances with the characters you have to be good or at least a normal guy. For example when the girl is suffering harrasment by the two boys... even a sex addict would want to help her.

-Another one is that even if they are incredibly hard to gain those corruption points, you lose them quite easily, even by taking a shower you lose them!, and in fact there are options that will take them down by a lot.

-Another thing that I would say is that it would be kind of good that the females could gain corruption points without being drugged (like because of events or other things), I personally don't like to use drugs in the game and always tell the man to fuck off.

-Finally I hope that we can find more ways to earn money because damn that event with your daughter, more than 500$ and you earn 100$ per week XD.

Obtained 9 achievements but can't find anymore :(.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Well I have to say one thing that I find it a bit bad, it is about the corruption of the main character:

-First of all I think it's a bit too much that only the bad choices give corruption points, I think that those points should be gained another way (perhaps mind options about why you are kind to x or y), being a dick isn't truly good. In fact if you want to have chances with the characters you have to be good or at least a normal guy. For example when the girl is suffering harrasment by the two boys... even a sex addict would want to help her.

That's kind of the point. The depravity points are explicitly bad (well, in a real world sense). There will be in-game reasons to control them including romantic interests in the girls. The game is still early and and a lot of that is still to come.

-Another one is that even if they are incredibly hard to gain those corruption points, you lose them quite easily, even by taking a shower you lose them!, and in fact there are options that will take them down by a lot.

So don't take a shower. If it will help I'll add an option to jerk off in the shower to make showering depravity-neutral. :) As far as I know the only action that takes depravity down more than 1 is protecting Meg from harassment.

-Another thing that I would say is that it would be kind of good that the females could gain corruption points without being drugged (like because of events or other things), I personally don't like to use drugs in the game and always tell the man to fuck off.

The game will definitely be playable without drugs. There is actually an entire scene that most people aren't aware of where you deny the dealer and get into a fight over it. Granted, the game has definitely focuses on the MC aspect thus far, but I'm working towards a more balanced approach.

-Finally I hope that we can find more ways to earn money because damn that event with your daughter, more than 500$ and you earn 100$ per week XD.
There is actually another way to earn money during the week in the current version. It's a little tricky to find, though.

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
I've gotten all the achievements but 6. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Last edited:

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Version 1.3 is now live for $10+ backers. A partial change log:

1.3 change log

many bugs fixed (hopefully)

new dialogue event with wife (response to wife's first day event)

mind control acts more like a love potion now

many scenes have been changed in significant ways due to the change to mind control (wife's scene remains the same at the moment though she will have changes coming)

megs "bonding" scenes have been significantly rewritten to give ample opportunity for romance points. You can get like 40 points, that's almost enough for hand-holding in Meg-land.

movie scene with daughter extended with alternate outcome and additional renders, including simple animation (spoiler alert: dry humping)

daughter clothes try-on scene

dialogue scene fleshing out Anne's Character, teasing new event next update_3

probably more stuff i'm forgetting

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
I've gotten all the achievements but 6. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
Have you seen both dreams? I don't have the list in front of me but I feel ike 6 & 7 were te dream sequences. If you get the one you don't need you should be about to mouse wheel up and reroll.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
The newest version, 1.43, is now available free on my Patreon.

A (somewhat incomplete) changelog:

bug fixes type stuff
  • fixed crash if you ask meg to "make it worth your while"
  • fixed several crashes if you told meg you were too busy
  • you're no longer penalized for flirting with meg when she calls you the best teacher ever
  • mc button for daughters try-on clothes even is now more consistent with other MC buttons (right of screen, drink)
  • using the "MC pill" now always triggers romantic advancement with a Character
  • completely rewrote inventory code, hopefully fixing various inventory/shop bugs
  • mc pill properly removed from inventory when used on meg
  • intro text has changed so that the school no longer has a canonical name
  • Kaitlyn will only ask you to buy alcohol for her once (though selling is repeatable)
  • wife can no longer be mc'd directly from waking up on the weekend
  • wife thermostat complaint should no longer trigger if thermostat is already broken (maybe she'll complain about the hole in the wall next update)
  • no more "little pitchy for me dawg" infinite loop possible
  • fixed a multitude of typos (special thanks to "somebodynobody" from f95)
minor
  • girl's locker room now becomes a clickable location once discovered, Kaitlyn can usually be found there
  • drug dealer has moved into an apartment. now accessible from the garage
  • the conversation you have with Anne after she gets off the phone has been rewritten to be more suggestive
  • new renders and conversation added between sara and the daughter during the shopping scene
  • you can now get a "better view" of your daughter sleeping
  • romance changed have an indicator now. It is shared with affection at the moment this will be changed in a future update
  • you can now continue to spy on your daughter in the shower (you're welcome)
  • if your romance is high enough your daughter maybe be comfortable uncovering herself in front of you coming out of the shower
major scenes
  • you can now attend a speech with Anne after school. if you dare.

• Wife shouldn't pester you about the thermostat multiple times if you only changed it once
  • Hammer should now be properly added to the store without crashing the game
  • Cheat code should work without crashing the game
  • You'll no longer find Kait in the locker room while roaming the halls after you've already discovered the locker room
  • Anne's post-phone conversation changed to reflect that Mr. Dodd is the principal of the local private school
  • Drug dealer will now properly reject you if you're over inventory max of MC pills rather than claiming you don't have enough money
  • Anne sex sequence completed with an animations.
  • Typo fixes
  • Kaitlyn should once again ask you to but alcohol for her
  • Achievements have been reset and the criteria for some of the achievements have changed (e.g. peeking on daughter now requires you to continue watching) note: this requires a new save
  • New achievements added related to 1.4
  • daughter shower romance check is lowered to 80

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
New version 1.51 is now available for $20 patrons. In 4 days it will be released to $10 patrons. 3 days after that it will be available to everyone for free. If you have no ability or desire to become a patron I'd suggest waiting for 1.5 to go free rather than checking out 1.43.

1.5 is easily the largest update yet, featuring nearly 100 new renders, more ambitious scenes, and much more dialogue than any previous update.

Partial change log since 1.43:

bug fix type stuff
  • the narrator no longer accuses you of cheating for triggering the shower scene
  • fixed daughter movie night crash
  • when chatting with Anne, mentioning Meghan now correctly checks Meghan's affection
  • fixed bug causing a crash when leaving drug dealers apartment late night
  • Many, many typo fixes and minor dialogue changes
minor-ish stuff
  • Weekly pay has been doubled. Money and points with the girls are something I'm going to continue to tweak most likely.
  • "mc pill" should not only trigger the romance option but also increase romance + 5, corruption +1, depravity +1 each time it is used
  • Boutique now a visitable location after a certain event is completed
  • daughter now gains +1 depravity (up to 5) for changing into a skirt while going commando
  • if Kaitlyn's depravity is lower than 10 she gains +1 depravity each time you sell her booze
  • you can now attempt to initiate non-MC sex with your wife (good luck)
  • added new icons for gaining/losing romance points
  • past day 30 wifey no longer requires a condom, animation reflects this
  • Renders added for drug-free path (i.e. fighting with the dealer)
  • Several original renders have been retouched. Eventually many of these will be rerendered
  • unavailable choices are now more descriptive
major-ish stuff/new scenes
  • Your daughter is in trouble! you and your wife pay a visit to the principal's office
  • Meghan needs a ride to scope out a local college. You down?
  • Your daughter has become more receptive to sharing the shower
  • Toilet paper roll in the bathroom now faces in the proper direction
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions the best way to contact me is via Discord or my Patreon page, though I will try to keep tabs on this thread as well.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
1.54 is now available for $10 patrons. Changes since 1.51:

• removed "do not distribute" from HUD
  • fixed issue with non-condom animation not playing properly
  • fixed a typo in the daughter clothes changing scene
  • fixed bug which would keep you semi-permanently locked out of your daughter's room if you made her mad.
  • You can no longer be immediately bounced to the living room when attempting to visit daughter in her room if she's upset
  • Daughter now reacts appropriately if you try to chat with her when she's mad at you
  • Daughter will now sleep in the nude if her corruption is high enough (4 new renders)
  • tweaked several renders
  • +1 is now added to every romance bonus.
  • player depravity now decays -1 every day.
  • added multiple renders to the meg college event to make it play smoother
  • added several new choices(mostly allowing you to be an a-hole) to the meg college event
  • daughter actually goes to he room and locks the door on movie night if you walk in on her(previously I just expelled her from the house)
  • daughter now has a different quote if you visit her room after pissing her off (but not enough to lock you out)
  • daughter no longer complains about you drinking in her room if she is asleep
  • wife is nicer to you in certain instances if your romance is high
  • you can now pick up meg late for the college trip. you'll get a reminder if you pass to morning from early morning
  • dialogue changes in meg event to reflect lateness
  • lots of typo fixes and minor dialogue changes
  • added windows icon

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
1.541 is now available to all for free. Only a few changes from the previous version:
  • Fixed crash in when turning down Anne in the auditorium
  • Added a bonus sexy render for wife condomless sex
For download links and a list of everything that's changed since 1.43 check this post.

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
Could you please let me know how I can continue from where the previous version left off? I have no clue... Thanks in advance!

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Teacher's Pets 1.61 is now available for $20 patrons. This update adds nearly 1/3 to the word count and 3 new animations (2 of which are interactive).

A maybe mostly complete but also at times somewhat ambiguous change log:

Major

• Sara is in the midst of a heated election? Will you help her?
  • Lots of Kaitlyn blackmail material is now in the game. How much will you take advantage of it?
  • Tensions with the daughter are boiling over. What are you going to do about it?
Not Quite Major, Not Quite Minor

• There's a new girl at school, Zoe. She's the girl from the boutique. I've redesigned her and retconned it so she's a different girl than the first girl you meet on D's shopping trip.
  • Boutique visits are now changed accordingly.
  • There are no immediate plans any romance or MC paths with Zoe, but she was necessary to populate the school.
  • "Chat" has been overhauled to play a larger roll in the game. many new chat subjects, including ones that can affect relationships significantly and may even lead to additional events.
  • Lots of changes to existing events resulting in new dialogue choices/options/interactions.
  • Multiple new minor events have been added to the game.
  • You're now free to lounge around your house in your underwear if you please. New action in the bedroom allows you to dress. This could lead to new and unexpected interactions.
  • Toilet can now be fixed permanently, finally ending the eternal cockblock.
  • The new ePhone is coming to TP. Guess who wants one?
Minor/Balance

• You can now lose romance points even if romance is not triggered with a girl.
  • Opportunity for romance points with girls greatly increased if you choose to turn down the drug dealer.
  • If you get drunk at school you now sober up before getting home.
  • You can now only drink once per day in the girls locker room.
  • Meg's lunch chats are now independent from which visit she is on, they progress sequentially regardless of when you trigger them.
  • You now must agree to help Meg with her college application in lunch chat before the college even can be triggered(may not apply to older saves)
Bug Fixes

• Typo fixes, as always.
  • Fixed bug where "movie night" pills only increased control by 1.
  • Fixed a bug where subsequent boutique visits would still result in shoe talk.
  • If wife was out of the house before toilet is fixed in daughter MC scene, she will now return to the house before yelling at you.
  • Fixed depravity check in Daughter changing scene
You can find out more on my Patreon page. If you'd have any questions, comments, or suggestions the best way to contact me is through Patreon or Discord, though I'll try to check in on this thread as well. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the update when you get a chance to play it.

irredeemable

May 17, 2017
Teacher's Pets 1.631 is not available on my Patreon page for $10 patrons. Changes from 1.61:
  • Lots of new renders.
  • Fixed several lawn mowing related issues.
  • You can no longer give your daughter the phone if she's asleep
  • You can no longer ask Kaitlyn for a vote before meeting Sara in the library.
  • Certain dialogue choices with Kaitlyn no longer fall through to Meg dialogue.
  • Fixed several other minor dialogue issues.
  • Fixed crash when entering garage on the day you are to take Meghan to college
  • Fixed dialogue with meg when you arrive late
  • Meg requesting college trip now only require 70 romance
  • Fixed dialogue in one of D's chats
  • Fixed bug with toilet fix not saving
  • Fixed bug where you could still drink multiple times in the girls locker room if using an older save
  • Fixed typos