(Ren'py)Scarlett Fever (20/03/2022 Version 6 )

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
oLFVcKo.png

Three girls get shipwrecked on an island. The three girls hate each other's guts. The three girls now have to work together to survive. One girl found a spirit trapped in a jar and frees her. Spirit now wants girl to make babies with the other two. How the hell is this going to work out?

Download: https://mega.nz/folder/MkpFGaDD#UQ7BigRGfmhmk8YxVUSY7A

Or if you want to chase me up, come over to my Discord channel or my Twitter!

Go to my Patreon Page to Support Me or get the latest Patron Versions.

Current Fetishes: Lesbian, Futa, Oral, Huge Cocks, Anal, Inflation
Planned Fetishes: Pregnancy, Lactation, Birth, Harem Route.

New Public Update--
  • Adding the missing Tanya content from last update
  • Various spelling mistakes fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The fetish list has me intrigued. Good luck with making your game.

savagesix

Nov 18, 2017
the demo shows some promise
Is this going to be wholly a VN or will there be any sort of dating sim elements?

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
So not 100% sure what's going on but I've downloaded the latest version of the game and imported my saves from the demo version (so I wouldn't have to redo the prologue), and I get these error messages after the first choice no matter which choice I make.
Hannah Error V2.png Tanya Error V2.png
I can click ignore to continue, but I'm not sure if it'll cause further problems later.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
So not 100% sure what's going on but I've downloaded the latest version of the game and imported my saves from the demo version (so I wouldn't have to redo the prologue), and I get these error messages after the first choice no matter which choice I make.
View attachment 15850 View attachment 15851
I can click ignore to continue, but I'm not sure if it'll cause further problems later.

Did this happen when loading from the save or when the game started?

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Did this happen when loading from the save or when the game started?
Neither it happened after the scene where you comforted which ever girl you picked after the first competition.
I've also found several other errors that happened the morning after the first competition, twice during the second competition soon after you pick a girls to pull out of the water and then soon after, during the campfire scene, the morning after the second competition and then the following night.

Attachments

• Second Error.png
    Second Error.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Second Competition Error Hanna.png
    Second Competition Error Hanna.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Second Competition Error Tanya.png
    Second Competition Error Tanya.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Second Competition Error Tanya #2.png
    Second Competition Error Tanya #2.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Campfire Error.png
    Campfire Error.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Morning After Second Competition.png
    Morning After Second Competition.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Night After Second Competition.png
    Night After Second Competition.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 2

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Strange I deleted the save files that I transferred over and the errors seemed to have stopped. Might have had something to do with the persistent file that was there as the saves still appeared when I went to the menu despite being deleted. Nope definitely something to do with the save files might be a problem if we can't carry them over from version to version.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Strange I deleted the save files that I transferred over and the errors seemed to have stopped.

That is why I am asking if you tried a new game. I believed that there is an error for saves sometimes, and they don't work or save properly. Especially from demo, since I believe I didn't have the variables back then.

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
That is why I am asking if you tried a new game. I believed that there is an error for saves sometimes, and they don't work or save properly. Especially from demo, since I believe I didn't have the variables back then.
Ah I see I thought you meant if the error showed up when I loaded a file or started up the game. Like I said it seems starting a new game stopped the errors from happening, but it might become a problem if we have to start a new game every time it gets updated.

Malum Oculus

Jan 30, 2016
Ah I see I thought you meant if the error showed up when I loaded a file or started up the game. Like I said it seems starting a new game stopped the errors from happening, but it might become a problem if we have to start a new game every time it gets updated.

It should hopefully be more stable with future versions, since I get no problems loading V2 saves with the new V3 version.