[Ren'py/Python] 'Monster Girl Dreams' Alpha v25.9b (BFRPG)

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
Double post for v20.2 being out, Ancilla content, minotaur art, QoL update, balancing updated, and more!
Edit: v20.2a is now out with bug fixes and art for Nara.

Last edited:

ScarredEyes

Oct 13, 2015
Errr....Loving the Nara art. GLad she finally has art.

But when Caress from anything - you, alraune, my hand on my laptop - deals 100000+ damage....it kinda breaks immersion real quick.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Still a permanent stat reducing bug from buffs, fairly certain it was Moxie.

Battled Sofia for second time, used Moxie to buff to 32 allure from 24. Won (used demon layer twice lol), got a lap pillow from Ancilla, went back to town allure is now -8 ( yes, negative). I remember this specifically because the status icons carried over to the dungeon screen. So I got that lap pillow and they all disappeared, you know aphrodisiac and whatnot. If it helps, I took the "make me better at sex" perk. I wa susing the Ring of Kings with three luck runes.

Otherwise thrilled with the new content. Especially, catching Feng by the leg. I was torn between her, Kotonoe, and Manticore. But that is a lock, a leg lock. :3

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.2b is now out for bug fixes. The moxie thing should be also taken care of, provided the save you're using didn't already have it's stats decreased.

Reactions: lurker01

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Luv the Sofia additions and cant wait for the last part being finished :D

Maybe bugs:
With v20 my save shows crit chance & modifier on the character screen and also a virility of 121%; with 20.02b same save neither crits show (at least not on the same space anymore) and virility seems to be maxed at 100%. That normal?

When a "Sensitivity" debuff run out on Sofia placing a new one was met with that she already had this debuff which she did not; she did had magic binding. Not sure what caused that; did not appeared to be always the case.

edit
Now I am more sure thats a bug. The virility thing. When getting lvl 67 it went up to 101%. Unless perks adding to it got a big change. // moar edit: opsi, virility math itself got a big change. Nothin to see here, please move along :p

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.3 is now out bringing sofia's third fight, also system stuff, and a bunch of lewds!

Also you can not have sex with Cathy yet.

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
v20.3 is now out bringing sofia's third fight, also system stuff, and a bunch of lewds!

Also you can not have sex with Cathy yet.

Not sure at which version that came with but the save structure is messing with me. I used to put the saves from one version in the folder of the new version but getting back to an older version it had all its saves overwritten. Since bugs can happen I like to kept the old saves around so I do not have to backtrack of one bug really kills it. Now all the saves seems kind of the same. Does it really need to grab the saves from where ever they are instead of just keeping it to its own folder?

edit: ... moved the false folder. There was another one under game which had the current saves. Still a bit weird, deleted the other game versions in my witchhunt and it still had all the latest save from thin air. oh well. forget my rambling. on to testing.

Last edited:

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
-Sofia’s Third fight has been added to the game. I am not sure if it is too hard or too easy. Have fun.

What is the intended player level? Its extreme hard; managed with save scumming and keeping her bound & asleep with an lvl 67 guy. But from her dialogue shes on demon queen or even higher level; just does not do the job because she does not want to. So if she is supposed to be that "secret" boss fight thats tougher and meaner than the actual boss fight it guess its fit. And even then it is still yet not the final fight with her. So what shes supposed to be encountered then in final stage? lvl 100+? If MGD where a finished game the areas we have would be what? Low to upper low/lower middle level? 0 - 25; 0-30? I mean there is a lot of map compared to the regions unlocked. I think shes too tough; also not a fan of the drains more than 1 cum at once skills.

It feels somewhat like that your current difficulty curve/balancing is too much aligned to player levels like mine guys that are stupid high from constant grinding the current low level areas.

And now for something completely different: Have you ever considered a kinky finishing sequence for Nicci? She pops up the same spot she hangs; could be used :D

Wish I had a "Oh no you wont" feat which does what all the MGs do when they win; prevent porting away the second they loose and continue to have some fun. Bit like Shizu; you take you win and go or have some more fun. Probably would require too much additional writing though.

Off... reads lika rant. Its not. MGD is awesome and you are too for making it. All these fancy multimillion 3xA games that have to stand behind the alpha of a kinky semi-classic style rpg :D Thanks :)

PS: Big surprise with the 2nd half of third fight Sofia art. Great, thumbs up (all three of 'em) ;)

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
What is the intended player level? Its extreme hard; managed with save scumming and keeping her bound & asleep with an lvl 67 guy. But from her dialogue shes on demon queen or even higher level; just does not do the job because she does not want to. So if she is supposed to be that "secret" boss fight thats tougher and meaner than the actual boss fight it guess its fit. And even then it is still yet not the final fight with her. So what shes supposed to be encountered then in final stage? lvl 100+? If MGD where a finished game the areas we have would be what? Low to upper low/lower middle level? 0 - 25; 0-30? I mean there is a lot of map compared to the regions unlocked. I think shes too tough; also not a fan of the drains more than 1 cum at once skills.

It feels somewhat like that your current difficulty curve/balancing is too much aligned to player levels like mine guys that are stupid high from constant grinding the current low level areas.

And now for something completely different: Have you ever considered a kinky finishing sequence for Nicci? She pops up the same spot she hangs; could be used :D

Wish I had a "Oh no you wont" feat which does what all the MGs do when they win; prevent porting away the second they loose and continue to have some fun. Bit like Shizu; you take you win and go or have some more fun. Probably would require too much additional writing though.

Off... reads lika rant. Its not. MGD is awesome and you are too for making it. All these fancy multimillion 3xA games that have to stand behind the alpha of a kinky semi-classic style rpg :D Thanks :)

PS: Big surprise with the 2nd half of third fight Sofia art. Great, thumbs up (all three of 'em) ;)

I'll prolly be toning down some of her skill checks so she's not as overwhelming if things go wrong.

A lot of characters need more content still xD
Definitely Nicci is on that list.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.3a bugfixing update is now out
Edit: v20.3b is now out with more fixes and Kaia's art.
Edit: v20.3c is now out for more bug fixing, also Mika's revised art is there.

Damn that sucks. But will that be something that will happen eventually?
You will, she just wants to protect her v card. And also not accidentally eat your soul.

Last edited:

ScarredEyes

Oct 13, 2015
I'm assuming that you're talking about the fight in the temple, since you know her name. She's bound to have differences between the clones and her real self. Clones have lower hp, and a few difference in their resistances. Otherwise, focus on one Shizu at a time. You have a 1/3 chance of picking the right one - the wrong one, of course, orgasms quickly. Brute forcing it like that works too, for Power-heavy builds. Hence, a brute.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I'm assuming that you're talking about the fight in the temple, since you know her name. She's bound to have differences between the clones and her real self. Clones have lower hp, and a few difference in their resistances. Otherwise, focus on one Shizu at a time. You have a 1/3 chance of picking the right one - the wrong one, of course, orgasms quickly. Brute forcing it like that works too, for Power-heavy builds. Hence, a brute.
I'll keep this in mind when i challenge her again.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
v20.4 is now out with Mika's content update.
Nice update, once again. Really gotten to become one of my favorite games in a long time by now.

I wonder though, after progressing a bit with Mika, is trying to talk to her supposed to instantly trigger battle without warning? Seems kinda out of place to be like that.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.4a is now out for bug fixing, Kunoichi Trainee art, and Shizu's art.

Nice update, once again. Really gotten to become one of my favorite games in a long time by now.

I wonder though, after progressing a bit with Mika, is trying to talk to her supposed to instantly trigger battle without warning? Seems kinda out of place to be like that.
Ty!
Also it certainly was not intended xD

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
v20.4 is now out with Mika's content update.

The fine tuning and added attention to detail is great :)

The map in game looks really massive though; I'm curious how many zones you have planned and when new ones might come.

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.4b bug fix update is now out!
Edit: v20.4c bug fix update is go!
Edit: v20.4d bug fix is out, hopefully the last one for this patch.

The fine tuning and added attention to detail is great :)

The map in game looks really massive though; I'm curious how many zones you have planned and when new ones might come.

There's about one and a quarter more updates before I work on the caverns zone (not counting bug fixes)

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
v20.5a is now out for bug fixing and QoL stuff.
I was wondering, when it's just a tiny bugfix update like this (not even advancing by a decimal point, just 20.5 to 20.5a) would it be possible to just download a patch with only the changed files in it? Because I'm frankly getting sick of downloading entire 400+mb games every time a new version comes out with relevant but miniscule changes, and it's something I've been having to do WAY too often. Harem Collector, for example, releases every release in 2 versions- a full download of the entire game, and a "lite" version you can just copy into the folder of the old one to replace the old files with the updated ones, and that works MUCH better.

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Yeah... since the sound update (which was awesome and very needed in my opinion! Game was way too silent) it did got a big jump in its size.

plantigrade-sermon

Apr 24, 2019
See, this is the good shit.

Double Post By Way Of Edit: Just... so much to say. Before I do, I just wanna ask, is this thread really where you want feedback? Do you have any other inbox or forum?

I can't Patreon you for this, but I did pay for the game.

I'll also thank the Lord baby Jesus that I got here after the music got put in, because hotdamn it's good stuff. In particular, the music for fighting Nara is God's-righteous dead on for the mood. Whoever wrote/arranged it for that scene is a galaxy brain.

Last edited:

Threshold

Sep 2, 2016
v20.6 is now out with an update to the imps and much more!

I was wondering, when it's just a tiny bugfix update like this (not even advancing by a decimal point, just 20.5 to 20.5a) would it be possible to just download a patch with only the changed files in it? Because I'm frankly getting sick of downloading entire 400+mb games every time a new version comes out with relevant but miniscule changes, and it's something I've been having to do WAY too often. Harem Collector, for example, releases every release in 2 versions- a full download of the entire game, and a "lite" version you can just copy into the folder of the old one to replace the old files with the updated ones, and that works MUCH better.

Yeah I'm going to try setting those aside for pc versions on bug fix updates now, didn't really think about it till people mentioned it xD

See, this is the good shit.

Double Post By Way Of Edit: Just... so much to say. Before I do, I just wanna ask, is this thread really where you want feedback? Do you have any other inbox or forum?

I can't Patreon you for this, but I did pay for the game.

I'll also thank the Lord baby Jesus that I got here after the music got put in, because hotdamn it's good stuff. In particular, the music for fighting Nara is God's-righteous dead on for the mood. Whoever wrote/arranged it for that scene is a galaxy brain.

Song is open source and I found it during hours of searching xD
You can find the links to all the many sources in the credits screen.

jskil5

May 17, 2016
single imp encounters of any sort create an exception error so if you run into a group you need to beat them all or the last 2 together to avoid the error also solo imp encounters have the same issue before you can even start combat so save scum to get around this to

also avoid vili's challenge the 1st combat encounter generated an error to
okay nvr mind same as standard imps beat vili's phantom copys simultaneously
but the final boss fight has yet another error

Last edited:

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
I love MGD and almost every piece of art that got added step by step.

But the imps... Does the archimp looks very different from the rest or will the whole thing involve story critical items? They are a bit too extreme on the loli side of things; have all my paternal protective instincts going up (which makes the forest dungeon a shroom only place since the lizard girls moved outa there) :oops: