[Ren'py]Milf's Tale v0.2.51

Stagergames

Nov 30, 2017

Game description:
You play as a guy who recently turned 18 and lives in the same house with his momther, five sisters, aunt, cousin, niece... fell for that, didn`t you? Well, jokes aside. Your name is Alice. Your daughter recently turned 18 meaning the end of the alimony you`ve been living off the last years. You have to find a job to earn a living. Furthermore, your daugther is in need of your advices that will seriously affect her life.

List: Female Protagonist, MILF, Lesbians, 3DCG, Handjob, Corruption, Masturbation, Big Breasts, Teen, Renpy.

F.A.Q.
1) The arts and system code aren`t packed in the .rpa archives meaning you can watch through the whole accesible content in the given version of the game, at any moment you like. We also didn`t turn off the possibility to roll back your choices in renpy.
2) There are more than 240 FullHD arts in the game (not counting the face expression pics), about 16k of words and 17 game days. So, the walkthrough of the game takes approximately about 60+ minutes.
3) There are few sex scenes so far, there will be more of them in the future. The number of the pics and text that you are going to see depend not only on the chosen characters but on the reputation Alice has with them/ or your advices to Chloe.

Download links:
Patreon

Comparison of different versions:
a5e0b8b31732dc49ca53402d380959ed.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
How did I not notice this sooner. There aren't enough games with a female (let alone MILF) PC. I assume there is, or will be, incest between the mother and daughter as well?

Stagergames

Nov 30, 2017
How did I not notice this sooner. There aren't enough games with a female (let alone MILF) PC. I assume there is, or will be, incest between the mother and daughter as well?

Because of the new Patreon rules, we can not make incest in games. Most likely, some of the content from the branch (mother / daughter) will be transferred to the Thomas branch.