[Cancelled][Ren'py] Leaf on Fire

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
You can never go wrong with implementing a purity system. Let her Start out innocent and "discover" her naughtier side.
Might be a little more ambitious then what you were going for but it'll help the game to not feel so much as a Linear Visual Novel.

Also, btw your name change to "Punkmon" really bothers me.
You were better off with the way it was but if you must change it, "Pmon" is a LITTLE less annoying. Or "PKmon" or something.

These are both very good ideas.

So I thought instead of making her behavior less slutty, which is virtually unavoidable for what I have planned, maybe I should make her dialogue and reactions less innocent/air-headed and a little more naughty in the other scenes, therefore giving her a more consistent personality. What you guys think?

It's your choice, the issue you are going to have is that it will be literally impossible to please everyone with this, ur gonna upset some people no matter what you decide.

Personally, I would prefer her to keep her innocent side, but I don't know what you have planned, so I can't really say!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think one can be innocent and wish to learn about/enjoy sex, but that's just me.

thunderone

Aug 26, 2017
www.patreon.com
The biggest problem with her discovery and losing innocence as the game goes is that I'd need variations for each scene depending on how pure Leaf is for basically every scene in the entire game, including all the Punkmon scenes because the order the player can get them is variable. If I just do 2 variations (which wouldn't be ideal) I'd already need 2 times more scenes. Of course it's just the writting, but it's still a lot of time I don't have.

Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions, I'll incorporate what I can.

b32

Aug 22, 2018
how do you move the computer i have caught to many punkmon and cant see all that I have, if another box, a way to scroll or release punkmon would be helpfull

thunderone

Aug 26, 2017
www.patreon.com
how do you move the computer i have caught to many punkmon and cant see all that I have, if another box, a way to scroll or release punkmon would be helpfull

Sorry about that. I knew that would happen eventually but it was not a concern in the beginning, with few Punkmon available.
The next release coming up in a few days will have both things you are asking for: scrolling and the option to release.
Thanks for the feedback!

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
I'm so sad this had to be abandoned, I was really hype for it :( But I knew this would happen, Nintendo are assholes!