Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
ib_logo___menu_by_modzsogames-dc4m2po.png

Intimate Brothel [Ren'py]​

Game engine: Ren'Py

Genre: (+18) SimLife / Brothel game

Game Progression: Work in Progress

Available version: (v0.7.1a) Download

Available content in v0.6.0: Link (a small guide but OUTDATED!!!!)

Most of my art and game graphics posted here: Modzso Games

If you like my work, you can support me here: Patreon

a few from the game characters:

Bettie:
Owner of the Rusty Keg in.
Younger sister of Liz.
9f8b07f22a594bdf60a6f41ce8854cf4-dc4mcpg.png

Liz:
Owner of the town general store.
Bettie's elder sister.
liz_by_modzsogames-dc4mcpl.png

Player:
The main heroine of the game.
player_by_modzsogames-dc4mcpt.png

And a few more. :D

Briefly about the story:
You born in a distant province, and when you become 18, you decided to go to the capital city, to try your luck. But your money almost run out in a small province called Woodville. A little problem makes it harder to get to the capitol, namely the road leads to the capitol is blocked by monsters who start war against to capitol. So the road is closed for a while. For a substantial amount money, a person offered to smuggle you into the capital city.
So you have to decide how you collect the needed money so that you can continue to travel to the capitol.
It's up to you how to collect the money you need, with adventure or in some other way.

Not a big storyline I know, but for the game, this will not be the most important part I guess. ;)

Features:
  • Monster slaying style dungeon crawling
  • Small side missions to earn small amount of money
  • Adult jobs to earn way more money
  • Relationship to build up with npcs and species
  • All adult jobs with animations
  • And a few more things
A few samples from the game:

This game is not about the story, so do not expect much story. :)

Update 2019.07.15:
(v.0.7.1)

Greetings!

Version 0.7.1 is out, and ready for downloading!

Download v0.7.1: Link

Changes in v0.7.1 a:

This is a small graphical update! So no new content at this version!

Most of the Tentacle Clients are now using its own colored animation in each scenes. Only 3 from the breast play option is missing their own coloring. Will add these soon.

Bug fix:

- The new tattoo - tattoo #10 - caused the wardrobe to bug out.... Now it is fixed, :) I hope so. :D

Uff I Talked! =^.^=

Last edited:

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
Did you call this 'Intermate' Brothel intentionally, or did you intend to say 'Intimate'?

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Did you call this 'Intermate' Brothel intentionally, or did you intend to say 'Intimate'?
Hmm I'm still thinking about the final title of the game. I welcome all suggestions. ;)
But I Like what you wrote "Intimate"... I guess I gonna use that. :)

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
'Intimate brothel' sounds to me like the sex workers try to provide a deep emotional experience to their clients and/or some kind of romance is going on between the sex workers.

What fetishes do you expect to include in this game? Any BDSM?

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
'Intimate brothel' sounds to me like the sex workers try to provide a deep emotional experience to their clients and/or some kind of romance is going on between the sex workers.

What fetishes do you expect to include in this game? Any BDSM?

Hmm originally you work alone, but you can get into some romance with the other NPCs

Fetishes? There is only a few which will surely be in the game like: the lesbian things, you can have sex with other species like slime, tentacle creature, and other fantasy creatures. And I'm planning a few bdsm stuff too later. - I hope you thought something like this- :D

But I can say that, many things have not yet been decided, so everything is possible. :D

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
You should write what you enjoy.

Personally, I look out for lesbian dommes. I'm a submissive, ropeslut and painslut.

If there is a brothel, then the brothel mistress could be an ideal character to be a domme. I'd love to have the opportunity to serve them, to be their pet/toy, to be collared by them, and to work as their whore, being rented out to clients and giving the money to my mistress.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I don't know if this is a limitation of Renpy but even with text speed set to max there is a considerable wait for the text to fully appear which makes it incredibly painful to read.

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
booting up the game there is one major problem. text scroll speed. It's almost 'I can't play the game because this minor flaw is so annoying' bad. also the setting for text scroll speed doesn't work. also i would like a diffrent font, but that isn't nearly as bad.

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
I don't know if this is a limitation of Renpy but even with text speed set to max there is a considerable wait for the text to fully appear which makes it incredibly painful to read.

I will definitely change the text speed thing in the next version. I have two solution to solve this. 1st: no text scrolling, the whole sentence shows up so can read it. Or 2nd: you can click during the text appearing then the whole sentence shows up. :)

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
booting up the game there is one major problem. text scroll speed. It's almost 'I can't play the game because this minor flaw is so annoying' bad. also the setting for text scroll speed doesn't work. also i would like a diffrent font, but that isn't nearly as bad.

I will definitely change the text speed thing in the next version. I have two solution to solve this. 1st: no text scrolling, the whole sentence shows up so can read it. Or 2nd: you can click during the text appearing then the whole sentence shows up. :)
What font do you suggest? :)

genne

Mar 20, 2018
hey, ive had a number of errors. where would you like them to be posted? i have the tracebacks for them

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
hey, ive had a number of errors. where would you like them to be posted? i have the tracebacks for them
Send it in private message, I dont want to mess up the forum. :)

But I have an idea what is that error, where it happens. :) I hope you found the same one. :D

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.05.02:

Download Link: Download

1. - The main square has got its final background. :)
- The tavern's upstairs room has its final background. (After a few serving jobs, you can speak to Betty to allow you to work upstairs.
At the moment Only 1 event can trigger upstairs. More will come in the next update.)

2. - Downstairs serving job has now 3 events/animations to trigger. :)
- Each animation is in its final form.

3. Made a little calibration on the serving job salary. - change is still possible!

I do not guarantee the compatibility with earlier save files!

Spelling mistakes and other things are still possible left in the game!

Uff I talked! =^.^=

p.s: I hope nothing has been left out. :D

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.05.23:

Changes:
- Game texts are now skippable again
- Opening is skippable
- Texts are pulled tighter
- The extra events payment on the ground floor - in the serving - is reduced
- Most animations have received the opportunity to re-run the animation again and again.
- Upstairs gained its almost final version. Only minor changes possible in the future. (Such as an extended menu system)
- Upstairs clients have also appeared. At the moment one male and one female may appear. There is only two possible choices with the male and - sadly - you can not do anything with the female client right now. The first possible actions with the female client will come in the next update. Of course more variations of the clients will come in the next update too.
- Upstairs clients have a like and dislike info in their menu when they appear. ( This may be to be moved elsewhere in the future) This is the influence of how much he/she will pay for you after you send him/her away.
- Energy is now used for the upstairs work. In the future you will have the opportunity to increase your energy.

I hope I did not left out something.
biggrin.gif

Uff I talked!

p.s.:
I do not guarantee the compatibility with earlier save files! Spelling mistakes and other things are still possible left in the game!

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Howdy!
So here is a few bugs, what was reported.
1. Forest Ruins caused an error because a few parts of the old UI left inside.
2. In the General Store, if you wanted to sell Navy Blue gem, it is also caused an error. Unfortunately a "g" letter is missed from that line, which caused that error.

All this bugs are fixed and a new patched version is uploaded. The version number has not changed, because this is just small bugfixing.
Please redownload it again to avoid reporting the same bugs again.
smile.gif

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.06.03:

Changes:

- New credits. - not a final version, we're still working on it.
- Patreons are updated - at the moment with active Patreons.
- Client male(s) gained a new what he likes: The color of the panties.
- Client female(s) gained a new what she likes: Give/Get pleasure.
- Female client(s) first act. - search for the dearness in the other option
wink.gif
- At the moment it is only when you do it. Next update there will be a choice about you are going to do it, or client do it. - because as I mentioned above about the give/get thing
- Male client(s) first sex interact is in now. - animation can still change a bit - And this is not the final version, because it will receive a few more scenes, and some choice options maybe.
- Male client(s) Other options are now complete. The new action - massage - will gain choice about what type of color panties you gonna use - you have to buy it in the shop, and there will be some surprise then in the end
wink.gif
- This will come in the next update. - I hope so -
biggrin.gif

- Vagina status is now in use. The more you have sex, the more your pussy get ruined. Later you have the chance to turn your "used" pussy back to virgin state. "Used" pussy may have some effect on some things in the future.

Bug fix:

- When you worked downstairs - or upstairs - you did not have the opportunity to work on the other place anymore.

I do not guarantee the compatibility with earlier save files! Spelling mistakes and other things are still possible left in the game!

I hope I did not left out something.
biggrin.gif

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Greetings!

First of all I would like to apologize for this long delay, this wasn't according to our plans.

We tried to put more content into one update than we could have done without any bugs. - so we messed up... yeah... I am not proud of it.
biggrin.gif

In the past few days we worked on to change a couple of things back to its original form as it was - which worked fine earlier - because we need to rethink a few things how it will be.

So we went back to the last version, and started to adding the new stuff again one by one... more than 3 weeks of work went down the drain...

So here is a list of changes:

- The statistics page 3 gained a few new relations

- On statistics page 2 month changed to days (for later use of pregnancy)

- The monthly tax is raised to 1000 gold coins (planning to make a variable monthly tax)

- Credits page Patreon part is updated (with the active Patreons)

Generel Store

- Liz can give you quests, to gain relationship with her (You can do this until you reach 100 relationship)

- Added the possibility to buy panties (At the moment only the white one has the opportunity to buy. The possibility of unlocking others will come soon)

- Added choice menu for possibility to buy other clothes like tops and bottoms. !Attention! These menus are disabled at the moment!

- Added the possibility to buy 3 medicines
  • Contrecaptive drug (prevents pregnancy - pregnancy chance become 0%- only possible to take before going to bed!)
  • Ovulation drug (helps pregnancy - pregnancy chance become 100% - you can take it in your room at any time. More than one is unnecessary to take)
  • Fairy sake (Immediately turns your genital organs back to its virginal state)
Tavern

- Bettie can give you quests to gain relationship with her (You can do this untill you reach 100 relationship)

- 4 new female clients (with their own likes and dislikes)

- 4 new male client (with their own likes and dislikes. Their looks may will change in the future)

- 5 new monster client (you can not do anything with them right now)

- Male client sex animation gained its 2nd part. (The final part - the pregnancy - will come soon!)

- With female clients you now have the possibility to choose between "to give" or "to get" the chosen activity

- Female clients gained their new possibility to lick "something".

- If you waiting for clients and nobody comes, there are no more energy deduction

And some tiny changes here and there. I hope everything what is changed or added, is listed above.
smile.gif

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.07.15:

Small bug fixing:

- Fixed the general store potion buying error

Download link is updated to the new version.

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.08.05:

Small bug fixing:

- Tavern food buying did not work

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Last edited:

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Update 2018.08.05:

Okay I do not know how or why this error came out, because I test every time the complied game before I upload it. And it worked for me fine... Strange...

Small bug fixing:

- Exception error every time PC talks.

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Last edited:

Corail

Aug 20, 2018
Hello, good work and, I undestand, still in progress.
I have few questions about the game :
1 - How to use the potions in the inventory ?
2 - How to get the ability to perform more kind of sexual acts ?
3 - Outside the city, except forest ruins, forest and mines, other locations are they really still inaccessibles ?

Last edited:

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Hello, good work and, I undestand, still in progress.
I have few questions about the game :
1 - How to use the potions in the inventory ?
2 - How to get the ability to perform more kind of sexual acts ?
3 - Outside the city, except forest ruins, forest and mines, other locations are they really still inaccessibles ?

Howdy!

Yes the game is under heavy development, and so many many part of it is inaccessible right now. A few part - like the dungeon explore and fighting, mining - is in the game, but only in a very limited version right now.
Take a look at this small guide I made: Link - this may help a lot.

The answers to your questions:
1 - Potions can used in certain places. HP potions at the dungeon - disabled at the moment, as I mentioned above - the Energy potions can be used in the mines.
Contraceptive and Ovulation drug can be used in your house.
2 - At the moment all of the sexual acts are shown in the menu if you accept the client. If you click on one and nothing happens that means that option is not in the game yet.
3 - Many places outside of the town aren't have any use right now, - a few doesnt even have any background right now - but there will be some purpose.

Corail

Aug 20, 2018
Howdy!

Yes the game is under heavy development, and so many many part of it is inaccessible right now. A few part - like the dungeon explore and fighting, mining - is in the game, but only in a very limited version right now.
Take a look at this small guide I made: Link - this may help a lot.

The answers to your questions:
1 - Potions can used in certain places. HP potions at the dungeon - disabled at the moment, as I mentioned above - the Energy potions can be used in the mines.
Contraceptive and Ovulation drug can be used in your house.
2 - At the moment all of the sexual acts are shown in the menu if you accept the client. If you click on one and nothing happens that means that option is not in the game yet.
3 - Many places outside of the town aren't have any use right now, - a few doesnt even have any background right now - but there will be some purpose.

Many thanks for your prompt and detailed response. I'll going to read the guide.
Good luck for the development of the game !

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
Intimate Brothel - Update 2018.08.30

The new version is here, and ready for testing!

So here is a list of changes:
v0.5.0:

Bugs fixed:

- Liz berries quests now show the correct berries name in the text

- In the shop, the gem selling now works fine

- In the mines the text is now in the right place

Small changes:

- In credits the Patreon part is updated

- Main screen gained version number

- Upstairs in the Taverns, the client selection gained a new selection method, maybe this will give equal distribution

New things:

- New Text UI

- Shops (Tavern and Shop) buy/sell menu gained also a little update

- New option to buy clothes in the shop (Not the final version, could change in the future!)

- Possibility to open up the side room (At the mayor for gold coins)

- Side room:

- Wardrobe to change clothes. (what you bought in the shop) I want to mention that, some of the clothes can generate strange look, when they are equipped at once

- Servant (a faerie or a neko) who take care of your babies (You can change them at the Mayor)

- You can check on your babies (atm not much, just how many babies you got from each species)

- Pregnancy first part is in (You can get pregnant from human male clients)

- If you get pregnant (depends on pregnancy chance) your weight loss is dramatically increase! (with human baby it rises to: 0,4/day with monsters: 0,5/day) So you need to eat more often and more "bigger" to maintain your weight

- Human baby born after 30 game days, monsters will born after 21 game days

- In stat window the uterus image changes as the baby grows

- Birth animation (first part)

- If you don't have side room, your baby is taken away by the priestess

- Temple is now open

- You can have abortion here for a few gold coins

- You can hmm... leave your babies here for a little money

And some tiny changes here and there. I hope everything what is changed or added, is listed above. :)

Uff I talked! =^.^=

Modzso

Jun 24, 2016
A little update:

Small bug fixing:

- Liz's quests causes an error.

Uff I talked! =^.^=