[Ren'py] Heavenly Peaks Cultivation

To&Fro

Apr 14, 2020
Interesting game mechanics. Kind of a mish-mash of other games but it works once you get used to it.

The combat system in actual combat is very strange. You seem to change 'stances' (up to every 5 seconds) but there's no real attack process that is described. The stance does the attack, evasion, defense according to which stance you choose. Beyond that, you just click or wait for your attacks to automatically 'go' but I found clicking on the target to work best. Maybe I'm doing it wrong but there was no explanation of 'how' to attack, just the stances.

Looks to be a harem style game with some basic interaction (not too many choices to be had) and the storyline progresses as you do certain actions or hit certain target levels in the game.

Time will tell if the game has any sticking power. It looks like the author may have another game working at the same time over in the main "Other" category. I normally like to see solo or small shop groups do games one at a time, whereas large groups can usually tackle multiple projects.

Reactions: My Big Lil Brother