[Ren'py] Depraved Awakening

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
Depraved Awakening
Current Version 0.9
Patreon

Downloads for 0.8 Available here.

The Plot
You are a private eye in Free City. Your latest client has found himself dead. As for how, many suspect suicide, though you're smarter than that. But poking around may get you in some hot water, but then again why would you be a private eye if you weren't looking to face the heat.

Fetishes
There may be detective work to be done but there is lots of other work that can be done. Here are a list of fetishes that will be in the game.
  • Anal
  • Corruption
  • Voyeurism
  • BDSM
  • Teen
  • Step Daughter
  • MILF
  • MM/F
  • FF/M
  • FF
nwNiOBU.jpg

b8YVXCt.jpg

usTHR7F.jpg

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
I have released a new version hope you guys enjoy.

PC Link

Mac Link

Version 0.3 Change Log

Release Notes:

• 10 New scenes.
  • 166 New Images.
  • A couple updated systems including a depravity score which is hidden.
  • A new load system to look for unknown parameters and set them to allow for smoother updates in the future without restarting. Though some old quick saves for an unknown reason do place the user back to the main menu. Unfortunately in that case a different save or a restart from the beginning may be required.
Fixes

• Fixed an issue during the first scene with Carli where her bottoms came off then back on again based on user choice.
  • Increased the font size of dialogue from 20 to 28.
  • Increased width of text area on dialogue box to handle the increased font size.
  • Included small tutorial on the game.
  • Added Warning Screen.
  • Fixed many spelling and grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
Just to let you guys know I have released the newest version of the game to my $10 tier Patreons. When the $1 one is released, I will supply you guys with links to that.

It's a monster of an update. 223 renders, 11 scenes a few bug fixes and I also sat down for an entire day and edited the whole script for grammar and structure issues, the beginning was atrocious, so it was desperately needed.

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
I have just released 0.5 to my $10 tier patreon supporters. It's about the same size as version 0.3 so a decent amount of content and eye candy :p

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
Just letting you guys know that I have launched 0.6.3 to my $5 and up patreons today. I will post a couple links for version 0.5 below for you to try.

PC (Version 0.5)
Mac (version 0.5)
Walthrough

Philly_Games

Oct 1, 2017
Figured I should let you guys know that the final release of the game will be out in a few weeks. It was a long road but it's all finally going to wrap up. If you want to catch up here are links to the latest version.

PC Version
Mac Version