[Renpy] Dating Sim: LoSe

Andrealphus

Jan 9, 2018
Hello everybody :D
I am a freelance Python coder and setting this patreon campaign to be able to freely do what I like : creating games, well adult games anyway.
All the money made with this patreon goes toward paying for art or writing as I am not an artist and english is not my native language.
The game will be available for free (at some point) and updated monthly, the more patrons the bigger the updates.

Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life.
The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
The game is structured around a year of 4 months/seasons (summer, autumn, spring, winter) of 30 days with holidays, the protagonist and girls have a birthdays and can react accordingly with the calendar. Moreso they can react to each others and if the player is two timing he can get in trouble, the game has a date and a phone systems so you can invite girls to dates, ask their numbers and send them dirty texts.
The hero lives in a small house and work a boring office job in a cubicle, during the course of the game he has the possibility to get promoted.
Each girl has her own schedule and is at different places at different times, dressed differently and having different activities, when the hero meets a girl he can talk to her, give her gifts, compliment her, ask her on dates, ask her number or her birthday...

--CHARACTERS--
tQquQ0w.jpg

--CURRENT FEATURES--
Go on dates with the girls in 5 different places
Send friendly, sexy or dirty texts to the girls
Call the girls to know there location or just chat
Talk about a dozen subjects or chat about nothing major
Hang out at more than 20 locations
Buy clothes and accessories to be more charming
Go to work and earn money
Use more than 50 activities
Experience more than 40 events

--PLANNED FEATURES--

Pregnancy
Multiple endings for each girl
Body modification (piercings, breasts surgery, tattoo)
Cheating
Polyamory

--CONTENT SO FAR--

2k lines of text
199 pictures (34CG)
screenshot0001.png

spanking1.jpg

v0dVIjO.jpg
The game is available on my patreon page.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys,
The game has changed a lot since the last time I posted here, so I took the liberty to update my first post.
Sorry if I broke some rule.