(Renpy) A Sisters Love (ASL)

Afflyction

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, My name is Afflyction and I just released my game ASL last month!

About the game - It's a choice based 3DCG incest VN and you can acquire trophies after progressing to certain parts of the story. The trophies do have their own renders in 1080p. While the story itself is 720p.

Plot - Your sister (who you haven't seen in many years) arrives on your doorstep with some disturbing news.
What happened? To who? and why?

Downloads for the first release 0.1

0.1 PC:
0.1 Mac:

Screenshots -
AqdJluJ.png

6S7KJG8.png

nLKqJJk.png

kTJs0uS.png

The first release is short but it only involves the first night. 0.2 was released on 2-19-18 and has a little over 100 more images than 0.1. A patch is required to have incest restored but it's still playable without. The 0.1 download I supplied here has the patch pre installed but 0.2 will need a new patch. If interested, Send me a PM and I can tell you where to go for any and all updated patch's.

So please let me know what you think and also visit my Patreon page to find the latest info about my game!

Patreon - BlackStar.Gamez

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Damn, that title reminds me of Citrus and those damn last two chapters :negativeman:

By the way, is the MC male or female?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Would ya look down on me if I said I didn't know what that was? haha. MC is male
'Tis a manga about romance between two step-sisters, and the way your title was phrased, I thought this was a story with 2 sisters because of the missing apostrophe, which is why I asked if MC was male or female.

Sadly, I show no interest in a male MC so I'll pass on this game, good luck though

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
'Tis a manga about romance between two step-sisters, and the way your title was phrased, I thought this was a story with 2 sisters because of the missing apostrophe, which is why I asked if MC was male or female.

Sadly, I show no interest in a male MC so I'll pass on this game, good luck though

It has an anime this season as well. Although if I'm going to watch non-con yuri incest I'd rather it be actual hentai.

Afflyction

Feb 20, 2018

No worries, thanks much.