Image Renewed Pack for CoC (Revamp) v1.18 +alpha+ [Mountain UPD]

How are U in That???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Great pack, although there's an error with ember where "ember-examine-appearance_" is just "ember-appearance_" which makes it not appear, as well as "ember-visit-at-camp_" not being used at all.
Its also sad that the optional images from the original pack aren't included in this one

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Great pack, although there's an error with ember where "ember-examine-appearance_" is just "ember-appearance_" which makes it not appear, as well as "ember-visit-at-camp_" not being used at all.
Its also sad that the optional images from the original pack aren't included in this one
Fixed in ImgPack v1.07, also googirl's duo picture problem / + cotton images for original pack

Reactions: <><

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
A.. tiny bit confused.

Shame I don't know Russian, I'm Polish though! It would be easier to understand each other, for sure!
Do you know - Czterej pancerni i pies? I read that great book, when i was young. Because Polish is a great country!

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Centaviara, I working with the original REVAMP code and original pictures - what I want to see in this game. And If you don't wan't to looking into the code - then just find and offer, complementing images (what you want to see in this project)... My mail: fergusson951@gmail.com or you want on Telegram?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
How does that sound?
If you want - U can do this.
P.S. How do you feel - to do the collateral Image pack for Xianxia mod? Someone asks me about it, but I still busy on this Pack
I found in your pack the images for Lethicite character in past

Last edited:

Silver

Nov 7, 2015
Your pack as well as the other revamp pack, doesn't seem to be fully functional with the new version of the game. Several events are not displaying images that they once had in earlier versions. Example swim in stream, masturbate, etc.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Your pack as well as the other revamp pack, doesn't seem to be fully functional with the new version of the game. Several events are not displaying images that they once had in earlier versions. Example swim in stream, masturbate, etc.
Coz I still adding pic folders and in revamp 1.5.0 they will be...

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
So, this is not just a problem with your image pack but with all of them, sometimes a pic I know I have will not display. Or I want to change a location where the pic is called in (such as amily's pics in the 'forest'). How can I get her images to show up for choices in camp?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
DJ2SCgBWAAEAD9E.jpg
Some News from Russia: Navalny started a tour of Russian cities for his presidential campaign. This is his rally in Ekaterinburg today.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Fear as is... Ruthenium-106 from Russia (NPP Mayak) in Europe. Second Chernobyl.
Our President trying to conceal the information about accident.

IRSN-carte-Ru-106_20171109.jpg

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Да пожалуйста. Пока не перевожу, только если делать необновляемую русскую версию игры. В одну харю. А так, пока Gothic II первый раз прохожу и разбавляю проект новыми пикчами. Новый пак выйдет где-нибудь через версию...