(1) RaphaelImgPack
(0) TamaniImgPack
(0) Tentacle BeastImgPack
ValkyrieImgPack
Wild HuntImgPack
+ Worm MassImgPack
YetiImgPack

IRPack (Revamp) [v.1.18] +alpha+ by Fergusson
Size = 392 mb (411 467 776 mb) (1 232 pictures)

121.png

Additionally:
Give that CoC a fresh coat of paint!
Achtung: Wild Furry
Images uncensored!

Alex Fergusson

Last edited:

Peterino

May 13, 2017
I saw you implemented some stuff already and everything is fine, so please continue. But here is some advice:
- You should also add the image ID in images.xml else it will not work.
(When you have python you can run xmlGen.py to sort it alphabetically)
- No need to add a code qualifier. ctrl + F (image) will do the job and keeps code easy.
- .gif will load only the first image of the animation so you can delete the rest to keep it small.
- I recommend irfanview to set the hight of all pictures simultaniously to e.g. 800

Not sure how you see your project but most (and way more) images are in the one from Centaviara:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/custom-image-pack-collection-version-1.10259/

So you could extend from there on ...

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
I saw you implemented some stuff already and everything is fine, so please continue. But here is some advice:
- You should also add the image ID in images.xml else it will not work.
(When you have python you can run xmlGen.py to sort it alphabetically)
- No need to add a code qualifier. ctrl + F (image) will do the job and keeps code easy.
- .gif will load only the first image of the animation so you can delete the rest to keep it small.
- I recommend irfanview to set the hight of all pictures simultaniously to e.g. 800

Not sure how you see your project but most (and way more) images are in the one from Centaviara:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/custom-image-pack-collection-version-1.10259/

So you could extend from there on ...

1. I already add the image ID for some picture packs (LizarRogue, GreenSlime), but in the nearly past before I made this stuff, I made another STUFF of it (accidentally delete the source/what's pain!). Not enough time, but in the future I'll do that...
3. gif - experiment, thus gif = 1 file in imgpck/ then I will screenshot a gif (arianfemale-home-doublepenetrate_1) for better size
4. I used faststone, but thanks / pictures wight is different
Don't here about Centaviara, I have picked images on e621.net (by tegs 'lizard', 'red_body' and other) and hentai-foundry.com
+... yep in the finale I walked about fenoxo_forum looking at other ImgPacks and pst a couple of pictures (in that second I check out and it's Centaviara's/You're right) in the hard places (anemone-kid-female-masti_1) (lottie-fuck-her-in-public-repeat_3) and another similar
P.S. next imgpack will release in august 2017
please, check out for grammatic mistakes...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Any chance for the image pack to also cover some of Xianxia encounters?

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
It has several unique encounter. Heck way more then revamp so I imagin well have a lot of empty scenes.

Maybe I should rephrase this by asking if there is any plan for the image pack to cover for both mods encounters or if you are sold to revamp only.

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Yeah would be nice to have full image pack support for Xianxia mod also.
But problem is that every scene has to be placed in the code, which is a huge amount of really easy work.
Unfortunately I don´t know any way to help Ormael with it since there is no public GitHub access.
On top of that the monster images change after every battle round in Xianxia. hatternumber0 fixes that somehow for revamp.
So it would be no problem at all if Ormael would agree or publish a list of implemented new scene names ...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Certainly he would I will personnaly ask him.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
It has several unique encounter. Heck way more then revamp so I imagin well have a lot of empty scenes.

Maybe I should rephrase this by asking if there is any plan for the image pack to cover for both mods encounters or if you are sold to revamp only.
I don't know what scene encounters Xianxia mod have (because of time departed for usual revamp), but if you know - describe it shortly [two demoness love each other+on the beach] or follow to the https://e621.net/post (where find it by the TAG; if you want to see on the picture two females of demonnes - write [duo female demon], but yoo will see demon with females, two demoness, etc) and send to me, where I past them to the ImgPack (or do the same pack for Xianxia, if you have enough time)
+ I know - made the Plus Pack for Xianxia mod (couple of pictures for beginning), what other people may paste in the full pack for revamp (whatever they want)

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Peterino I would look over code to list all those new scenes. Just not able to give ETA when I will complete it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I also noticed it when trying to test smth else (suprising I finds many wierdness when not looking for them). And this one for Eva need just clicking for so many times player may start to think that game glitched.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Yeah I also noticed it when trying to test smth else (suprising I finds many wierdness when not looking for them). And this one for Eva need just clicking for so many times player may start to think that game glitched.
It happens because in MainView or else parameters don't exist/consist (strenght, lust, etc)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it was a case in Ignam farm case (thing I heard form one of players yesterday) and it was quite soon after fixed. For Eva it may be slight more tricky since it is not so easy to replicate bug (othere eprson than me trying to do it not seen it so I wonder if in this case it was one time glitch or persisten bug).

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
Could you make a version that doesn't include the flash player if we've already downloaded the newest version?

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Could you make a version that doesn't include the flash player if we've already downloaded the newest version?
Then delete it, if you don't want to use the FP11 (On my PC loading going faster, than FP26) -flashplayer 11 sa.exe

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Moderator - you're so long,
and I have an Error:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

Albedo Piazolla

Jul 21, 2017
congratulations, you have made in under 2 weeks the biggest FUNCTIONAL image pack for CoC yet, great Russia wins again (like always) in fact, your nation's greatness is so much it crashed the file upload system. I love it. keep it up comrade.

Albedo Piazolla

Jul 21, 2017
Moderator - you're so long,
and I have an Error:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
i figured that the massive amount of images crashed the file hosting thing, seeing as you have updated the page to version 1.06 of the image pack but only 1.05 is downloadable, plus your uhh comment about the content being unable to be submitted. still, whenever 1.06 gets upped, keep going, before long you will likely have an image for every single thing in CoC revamp. that will be impressive.