Remove GaloMax effects?

JakarysPrime

Apr 3, 2017
So I decided to take the GaloMax pills that I got from Zo'dee both times thinking that's what I wanted my character to be. Now though, I changed my mind and wanted to revert back to my old self, pre-goo pill. I used TiTsEd to edit my save and scoured every single tab for anything regarding the goo and removed it. However, no matter what I do, my hair always turns back to goo as soon as I start my save back up. How do I get my hair back to normal?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You need to get rid of all perks, status effects, and flags with the word "Goo" or "GaloMax".

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
At first I thought it means having some nanobot grey goo in my body, just like Steph Irson, which really turned me on... :(

Well, if it was the case, those grey goo implement could give me some spontaneous HP recovery and ridiculously big genital elasticy...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
At first I thought it means having some nanobot grey goo in my body, just like Steph Irson, which really turned me on... :(

Well, if it was the case, those grey goo implement could give me some spontaneous HP recovery and ridiculously big genital elasticy...
We are talking about Galomax pills and not vials of grey goo.

JakarysPrime

Apr 3, 2017
Load a past save or save edit it away with TiTS ED
I literally said in my post that I used TiTSEd and it didn't work.

I always find it funny how few people actually read, in a reading game.
I am well aware of that fact that it said it was irreversible. I thought that I wanted to be a goo person, but as I got further into the game I changed my mind. If I'm stuck with it then so be it, but if i can change it then I would like to.
You need to get rid of all perks, status effects, and flags with the word "Goo" or "GaloMax".
I though I did get everything. Maybe I missed something, but I searched pretty thoroughly.

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
I always find it funny how few people actually read, in a reading game.
I am pretty sure people are here for the sexy bits not for the non-sexy bits xD

I am also guilty cause the first time i did not read the warning label when i used it :p

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I am pretty sure people are here for the sexy bits not for the non-sexy bits xD

I quite like the non-sexy bits. Two of the little submissions I wrote for the game have no smut in them whatsoever, it was all world building. The other one was also world/character building, with a little bit of dick thrown in. Lol

JakarysPrime

Apr 3, 2017
So have deleted flags under the "raw" tab on TiTS ED?

I did go under the raw tab. I had deleted the values next to the goo stuff, but apparently you have to hit delete on the name itself and make it not bold for it to actually do something. Not very user friendly there, but at least I finally figured it out so yay!

Reactions: NotYouNorI

JakarysPrime

Apr 3, 2017
I quite like the non-sexy bits. Two of the little submissions I wrote for the game have no smut in them whatsoever, it was all world building. The other one was also world/character building, with a little bit of dick thrown in. Lol

I really like all the world building stuff in this game. I read everything, whether it's sexy stuff or fluff stuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
A good habit is to save right before using smth that say irreversable. Just in case it wasn't that 'irreversable' you thought to be.

Mhmm I also like world building bits too despite so little of it we can find usualy cuz it's all about sex not world building. :catte:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I think Arhon was simply pointing out that if there were no sexy bits then most of us wouldn't be here. I certainly do not think they intended to say that the non-sexy bits are irrelevant.