Remnants of God

monacodingo

Mar 23, 2018
Hi, I'm Mingo. Here is a game I'm currently developing called Remnants of God

"- In this game, you will play as a lazy villager living an ordinary life. One thing led to another and you find yourself going against the dominant religion to spread the Teachings of your new God, the God of Sex.
- Along the path you will meet and boink plenty of girls, in plenty of ways. The game will have three main routes to explore = love, trick and slave route depending on which Sex God you are worshiping."

The game is now in Demo stage and you can download it here:
PC

If you like the game and want to support it, or just to check on the latest development,
you can visit my Patreon.

Screenshots:
mvRvi1.png

QiqgPQ.png

E79xgn.png

monacodingo

Mar 23, 2018
Rather short but also rather well done. It'll be interesting to see where this project goes.

Thank you for playing. I'm working alone on this project so it'll be short atm. The later releases will be definitely longer when I build up enough content and assets to use.
So please look forward to the upcoming releases :D

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
What kind of gameplay are you planning? Is it going to be sliding puzzles from start to finish?

monacodingo

Mar 23, 2018
What kind of gameplay are you planning? Is it going to be sliding puzzles from start to finish?

It will have several different kinds of puzzles. I might or might not have an RPG battle system later on but it certainly won't be the main focus of this game.
Cheers,
Mingo.