[WIP]The Huline: Totally Not Space Kitsune(Race + NPC ideas) /Hichiko's Back For Real Now Edition

Should I add Hachitide in future content?

• Yes as a tsundere follower

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Yes as a tsundere NPC

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • No, kicking her confused ass was enough

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This is probably one of, if not my most looked forward to entries that I'd really love to be in the game and have been "stalking" for a while now. Good luck with the rest of development on this! :D

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Woooooo one step closer to becoming complete!!

Hichiko and Paige are the two entries i desperately want to be implemented. Glad to see this is getting closer :toot:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Woooooo one step closer to becoming complete!!

Hichiko and Paige are the two entries i desperately want to be implemented. Glad to see this is getting closer :toot:

This, great character, hits my fetishes in a plausible way and well done lore/world building in the background. No worried about timeframe, just keep doing your best and we're rooting for you!

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
In the Spacer Hichiko there's a "è" in the beginning.
Just Saying

Yeah I'm aware of that. No idea why it's there, but since I tend to copy paste huge chunks of my draft doc into the completed one, I leave errors like that alone until I'm ready to put in an update, saves me time in case whatever I'm putting into the main document fixes the error for me.

That being said, I expanded the Codex entry like someone long ago suggested. More words than ever!

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I've noticed a lack of features you're missing in Symbiotry scenes that you have in Hichicko doc thought I'd point them out. Ejaculation amount is missing, knots and a few others, I think due to the amount of time you took 'vacation' might have made you forget. Thought I'd point that though it would be very inconsistent to have something that was later written to have these 'items' missing.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I've been debating whether or not to keep knots in since in the previous forum I got some feedback telling me it felt out of place.

As for volume, I legit forgot that was a thing. Thanks for reminding me.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
knots don't feel out of place to me, really it's better to support it honestly since 70% of the content in the game supports it. I think you'd find that you'd get more people here supporting knots than not. Really though it's entirely up to you, this is your 'baby' and not anyone elses.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I would legit cry if there wasn't any way get those huline to not waste a single drop of seed as you plug them!

Not demanding it, but knotting would be very nice to have. That intimate moment of being one together for 30+ minutes... *Drool*

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Best way to tie up loose ends? Knot them all xD

Should I feel ashamed now to be in camp of knotting fans?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
welp I opened pandora's box when I said knotting, glad I opened that can of worms and drew the knotting crowd :smuggo:

... now excuse me while I go to Knottingham

okay that was a terrible pun.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
welp I opened pandora's box when I said knotting, glad I opened that can of worms and drew the knotting crowd :smuggo:

... now excuse me while I go to Knottingham

okay that was a terrible pun.

There is no terrible pun...only too loose knots ;)

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Guess then I'll go back and start knotting up everything.

Also reading through the stuff, I realize I kinda make up a lot of stuff about Hachitide then toss her off like she's nothing. So I ask all of you, when I'm done with the Huline and all my existing docs, should I expand on Hachitide?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Another 4 damn months for 'tidying up'. It's amazing how "I'll do it tomorrow" quickly becomes "I'll figure it out next month". Anyway I'm more or less done. That isn't to say this is a final draft. I'm sure there are still things that can be polished but these docs are more or less ready to go. I was hoping I'd feel more accomplished, but I mostly feel gassy.

Unless elation is supposed to feel like indigestion.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Thanks for all the hard work man, I really look forward to it all making it in the game :D

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
And while I wait for response from Fen, I put in Hachitide's doc. It's not much now, but I have a rough idea what I want to do with her. Thing is I hadn't really planned anything around her, so if you want something specific added, now's the time to tell me, and I'll see what I can do.