"Regular" Clothes

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I just want to clarify this isn't a request just a question.
Will there be more regular clothes?
Like jeans or yoga pants? Even CoC had booty shorts. Also more business like attire.
Anyways I was just asking since there are like 3 NPCs that have yoga attire and some NPCs that just dress normally. There is a abundance of bikinis/shorts, full body bathing suits, and just full body armor. Im not complaining just asking since I thought it would be fun to have a thot character that has the usual yoga pants.

Anyways since I made this thread what "regular" clothes would yall like in TiTs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If people write them, they might be included. I for one am glad about the "Threads" line, especially the Strix outfit.

Reactions: Foxxling

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i feel like this game is lacking on the armor/clothes department. maybe even weapons.

Reactions: Kesil

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
The thing that I always end up coming back to when thinking about clothing/armor diversity is the lack of a footwear item slot.

I can understand why there isn't one, as between the diverse leg/foot combinations and possible lack of legs/feet that Steele can have, it would be a pain in the ass to write for and or give some players an unfair advantage.

Even if you don't attach any stats to them and make them purely cosmetic, then there would most likely be players complaining about not being able to make use of that slot.

I just want to have my Bimbo Laquine Steele running around in a pair of platform stiletto stripper shoes damn it! Is that too much to ask?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
In a perfect world, TiTS would have clothing/armor and accessory slots like CoC2.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I might be wrong but we haven't gotten a clothes update in a long time which is why im asking if theres more clothes in the works.

WEEEEEELL there’s the Dhaalian Nurse Outfit, but that’s tragically just the regular Nurse Costume with an additional near-invisible tail-slit, slightly modified description of maker, and bonus shields, description-wise. But I imagine it having a more cyberpunkish feel anyway. :p

Actually, can we have the description slightly re-written more so it’s not just Nurse Costume with shields? I guess there’s “digiglo” silk implying it has a glow, but that’s easily missed.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
Now I want Steele running around the galaxy in an unzipped hoodie and cargo pants with some random t shirt

Current undershirt system + open shirt = good time