Regarding: Zaika Inflation

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
The growth effect doesn't seem to affect more than the first row of breasts a character has. Is this intentional, just something on my end or has this been a bug that just didn't get reported? I checked to see if this had be asked before but couldn't find a thread so I apologize if this was asked elsewhere.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Might be intentional. Zaika only have the one row, after all. I didn't see any comments in the code one way or the other.
The game is kind of inconsistent, making it hard to tell. The Treatment specifically only affects the top row. So does Amazona, unless it's an overdose.

For multi-row, Honeypot or Ecstasy Enlargers will work.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Honeypot was kinda why I was confused by this, hoping for answers from a dev on this but I half expected you to pop up with at least any under the hood info.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
it's intentional
1724442659686.png

though something donkey pointed at that adj missed, the perk affects all breasts on the top row. so while technically having more than 2 breasts in your top row would put you into the "hydra bad end" category adj described, it will work. im pretty sure this is mostly a technical limitation rather than an oversight

Last edited:

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
it's intentional
View attachment 36577

though something donkey pointed at that adj missed, the perk affects all breasts on the top row. so while technically having more than 2 breasts in your top row would put you into the "hydra bad end" category adj described, it will work. im pretty sure this is mostly a technical limitation rather than an oversight
Given that other stuff does effect multiple rows it shouldn't be any kind of limitation. Regarding Hydras they only have 2 tits like any of the other zaika but they have 2 heads on their genitails and seemingly glowing fluids, so I've got not idea what Adj was on about.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
Given that other stuff does effect multiple rows it shouldn't be any kind of limitation.
i meant if you have 3 breasts in a row, there's no way to only increase the size of 2 of them. its the whole row or nothing

Regarding Hydras they only have 2 tits like any of the other zaika but they have 2 heads on their genitails and seemingly glowing fluids, so I've got not idea what Adj was on about.
the zaika hydras we see. if you read the codex you'll find that mutations can occur with any of their sexual organs, even explicitly mentioning a third breast and a qualifier for being a hydra.

regardless, i'm going to trust adj as they are the writer for twilit, the aforementioned hydra we can meet, and much of the zaika as a race

Last edited:

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
Fair, I guess I just wasn't all that diligent on reading codex entries. So this was an issue of I was holding it wrong.